The Student Room Group

Guys: Would you like it if a girl sexually subdued you in the street?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IndigoRockGirl
:s-smilie: ...yeah, either that or men will sleep with whoever will have them (just giving an innacurate steretype of men like you did with women)

No, that's a pretty accurate stereotype. As was mine.

Original post by IndigoRockGirl
, and women would think they were about to be raped, which they probably would be if a guy did that...

It depends where it occurred. Even in some busy place where there was zero chance of anything more serious happening, many women would still be distraught by being touched in that way.

---

If you believe the stereotype of men you gave is inaccurate, then was the rest of your post "made-up" as well, in your view? Or do you think that is indeed why it would upset women - i.e. because they would probably be raped afterwards?
I'd just ignore them and walk off
Reply 62
I'd snap your neck, because my instincts are so honed, and you crept up behind me.
Original post by cttp_ngaf
No, that's a pretty accurate stereotype. As was mine.

It depends where it occurred. Even in some busy place where there was zero chance of anything more serious happening, many women would still be distraught by being touched in that way.

---

If you believe the stereotype of men you gave is inaccurate, then was the rest of your post "made-up" as well, in your view? Or do you think that is indeed why it would upset women - i.e. because they would probably be raped afterwards?

Well I certainly wouldn't be distraught, just think it was a really weird thing to do, and if I knew there was no danger it wouldn't be an issue, so obviously the stereotype doesn't apply to everyone.
Reply 64
Original post by Yawn11
I can't speak for all guys, but I get dumbfounded when stuff like that happens cause it's so unexpected.

Later on I look back and masturbate over what could have potentially happened if I reacted better/quicker.

This all over. Basically described me
Reply 65
And if the OP did that to me, i'd bitch slap her and head to the GUM clinic...
Reply 66
Original post by Tootles
Funny, I'm a little like that, except I'm not ginger.

I see. So, if you don't mind my asking: what were you bullied for?
Reply 67
Original post by Profesh
I see. So, if you don't mind my asking: what were you bullied for?

When I was at primary school, it was for being intelligent. At high school it was for being intelligent and having accidentally (when getting changed after swimming) proven that I had, shall we say, something to be proud of.
Reply 68
Original post by jennaz77
I know to some the answer may be an obvious yes, but I just wonder why the reaction is different for guys than girls.

I was with my friend today and we were really bored so she dared me to approach this guy. So I crept up on him from behind, grabbed his arse, and when he turned around I was all over him and was like 'I really like your swagger and I just want to f*** you now'. Then he gave me this sort of creepy flirty smile and was like 'mmm wouldn't mind that'. But the bus was coming so we had to run off.

This made me think because if I was a guy and he was a girl, I probably would have been slapped away, or even reported. Was this guys behaviour general of other males? Would you like this to happen to you as a guy? Because if so, perhaps if males and females switched roles when approaching eachother, like if women approached and chased men more, then there would be less rejection and more couples.

Your view?

EDIT: I'm guessing by the general reaction to my thread that the guy I approached behaved different to the norm then?

I would be dumb founded and walk away.

If she touched me, I'd give her a well deserved pimp slap.
Reply 69
If she was fit and i had condoms on me, i'd definitely shag her.

If she was ugly, i'd be like 'Are you insane?
Reply 70
'Sexually subdued'? Soz, didn't realise I'd wandered into the 19th century.
I don't think any guy would NOT like it if a girl 'sexually subdued' him in the street.
Strong bump. I would not like it.

In fact I'd press charges. lol
Original post by Aisha~~
Strong bump. I would not like it.

In fact I'd press charges all over her face :sexface:

:wink:
Original post by 9MmBulletz
:wink:

Satchel charges, maybe.
When you say 'sexually subdued', what exactly did you mean? I assume you mean a girl approaching the guy and chatting him up? Or were you talking about the girl blatantly trying to get sexual with the guy there and then?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Eragon.
'Sexually subdued'? Soz, didn't realise I'd wandered into the 19th century.

Did they really use phrases such as 'sexually subdued' in those days?
I'd hate it.
So I crept up on him from behind, grabbed his arse, and when he turned around I was all over him and was like 'I really like your swagger and I just want to f*** you now'
This made me think because if I was a guy and he was a girl, I probably would have been slapped away, or even reported.
Things are very different for guys and girls. This one goes along with the "lock and key" thing - if a guy has lots of sex, he's (generally) considered a player, if a girl has lots of sex she's (generally) a slut. All these double standards have old-fashioned roots, relating to courtship being considered a game, and also lack of contraception (females were aware that, if they had sex, they'd have to suffer consequences, e.g. pregnancy). I think the system is flawed and unnecessary, but it's pointless trying to fight it.

Would you like this to happen to you as a guy? Because if so, perhaps if males and females switched roles when approaching eachother, like if women approached and chased men more, then there would be less rejection and more couples
I would not be happy. First, such unexpected contact would make me uncomfortable. After that I'd be conflicted, i.e. I wouldn't know whether to be flattered or not. My optimistic side would think "hey, at least someone's interested in you, maybe you're not so ugly after all", while my pessimistic side would think you were mocking me and I'd be quite insulted.
I'm also not ashamed to say I would judge you a lot based on appearance, since that's solely what I have to base my judgement on. It's a bit shallow, but so is what you did.
In all likelihood I would wing you.

I would definitely see the funny side of it though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending