The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Lsbu freshers sept 2012

Hey all .. I'm starting at LSBU this september. I would like to know how was freshers like ? Current and ex students please comment .. also inform me what activities I mighy except thanks ... Anyone starting at LSBU this September please feel free to talk

Scroll to see replies

i will be going there in September hopefully. considering going to freshers week but may be awkward as i will be going alone.
London
Reply 2
Original post by chosenone93
i will be going there in September hopefully. considering going to freshers week but may be awkward as i will be going alone.

Oh okay Yh same :frown:
Original post by sabedwali1
Oh okay Yh same :frown:

good luck im sure we will fit in somewhere...how old are you?
Reply 4
good luck im sure we will fit in somewhere...how old are you?

Thanks... I'm 18 .. you?
Thanks... I'm 18 .. you?

hmm interesting im 19 :smile:
Reply 6
hmm interesting im 19 :smile:

Haha :wink: ... What course u gonna do? .... Where r u from originally?
doube post
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
I am hoping to study IT...wbu? and im english and part jamaican how bout you...live locally?

I'm going to study architecture foundation... I'm Iraqi .. I live like 45 mins away if I go by tube .. u have fb?
I'm going to study architecture foundation... I'm Iraqi .. I live like 45 mins away if I go by tube .. u have fb?

yeah but i hardly use it so i dont know if its worth it adding me lol but i wll pm you that and my email.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 10
yeah but i hardly use it so i dont know if its worth it adding me lol but i wll pm you that and my email.

Hey I got ur pm and I added u on facebook

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Explorer
Reply 11
Hey I got ur pm and I added u on facebook

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Explorer

Hey,

I am starting in September as well. Studying Game Culture which I believe is in the computing section. Maybe we can meet up there all 3 of us and more if we can, PM me your e-mail if you want and I get in touch that way.
Reply 12

Hey,

I am starting in September as well. Studying Game Culture which I believe is in the computing section. Maybe we can meet up there all 3 of us and more if we can, PM me your e-mail if you want and I get in touch that way.
Original post by ShaunW500
Hey,

cool i have just sent you a pm
Reply 14
I got your PM with email. I emailed you, did you get it.
yep ive responded
Reply 16
Hey all inbox me for ur fb details and msn
anybody doing biochemistry?
Reply 18
I'm studying Digital Media Arts
Anyone doing that?
Reply 19
I'm studying Multimedia Journalism - anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending