Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Toned in 12 Weeks

Been trying to diet down for quite a while now but have faced some major setbacks for a couple of weeks. Hopefully this contest will not only give me the kick up the backside I desperately need, but also hold me accountable and keep me motivated.

Starting Stats:

Weight: 79.3kg ~low 20% body fat.
    Goal: Low to mid teens% body fat in twelve weeks.

Pictures:

Front
    Spoiler:
    Show

Side:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Back:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Proof:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    I feel horrible just looking at these. This contest just had to start on the back of a multi-day pigfest [look at all that food behind me!]

Workout #1

Spoiler:
    Show
    Squats: 140kg 3x6
    RDL: 135kg 2x8
    Seated Press: 22kg 2x6, 1x2
    Chin Ups: 2x8
    Pushdown: 30kgx8, 41kg x12

Aims: Try and be a lot more mindful when I eat. Make better food choices and really learn to listen to my body, am I hungry or is my brain just being silly etc.
    Macro's for day 1: 25/23/177 C/F/P

Happy Days!

Cows.

ReputationRep:
    Nice title, lol!

Seriously though, good luck. Hopefully you can really get your diet sorted and make an awesome transformation!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.