The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
That's perhaps because none of Season 4 has even been filmed yet haha!
If I have to give a guesstimation date it will be Thursday 20th September. So if sky intend to air a few days behind instead of a week, they can't air it on Thursdays anymore. Apparently it's not gone down well in the US changing the slot because Grey's Anatomy is on ABC in the same slot, and they seem to share fans.

I edited and fixed as you replied :wink:
Guys, its Chris Colfer's birthday today!!
YAYYYYY
Aaaaaand goodbye to the Rachel Berry show. Really don't like her.

Spoiler

Original post by buchanan700
Aaaaaand goodbye to the Rachel Berry show. Really don't like her.

Spoiler

yeah everyone is pretty pissed about the whole situation, though I can't say I care much about prom queen that was cute, but the rest NO. we all completely agree that Kurt should have got in

Also guys the season officially ended on Thursday last week here so theres no spoilers nesscessary now :biggrin: unless you want to talk about season 4 spoilers I suppose
But why should Skurt have got in? I'll admit I liked his audition, but the whole point of NYADA is that it trains prospective Broadway stars, and how many (male) roles could Skurt fill? ... three?
Original post by museobsessed
I heard there was a video but i stay away from tumblrs about glee :p:

this post is from the 13th of May 2011 HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh Blaine, how could you DO that to Kurt?
Still, him and Rachel duetting was pretty epic, and the drunken crazy dancing
All in all an awesome episode, and lol at Shue's drunk message. Poor man, Sue is so evil

my first reaction to Blame it on the alchohol on the 12th of April 2011
I hate how I can only watch it on 4od and they only put them up on Sundays

5th of May 2010! Thats the earliest I can find, I think there may be a post or two before that but its pretty impressive that i've been on this thread just over 2 years
Reply 9408
Wish the Warblers did more music now I'm Series 3... Currently jamming to their album :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I'm really looking forward to the next series. It'll be interesting to see how it's been changed. :yes:
Original post by Aek-94
I'm really looking forward to the next series. It'll be interesting to see how it's been changed. :yes:

same. I'm just really hoping they can fix the mess they left at the end of season 3
I don't understand why sKurt never got a storyline about his bad singing, I mean Mike Chang did, and Mike was a better singer than sKurt ...
Original post by Skip_Snip
I don't understand why sKurt never got a storyline about his bad singing, I mean Mike Chang did, and Mike was a better singer than sKurt ...

Excuse my ignorance, but who's sKurt? :dontknow:
Original post by Aek-94
Excuse my ignorance, but who's sKurt? :dontknow:

he means Kurt. don't feed the troll :biggrin:
he means Kurt. don't feed the troll :biggrin:

Oh. I probably should have known that. :colonhash:
I wasn't even trolling, apart from Kurt's nickname, I genuinly think he's a bad singer :s

I will admit he has a unique voice, but that doesn't make for a good singer
Hey. I cannot wait for season 4. Lets just say, everyone is happy at the end of the day. Or at the beginning of the day as the New Yorkers would say! :smile:
Original post by CurtisDean
Hey. I cannot wait for season 4. Lets just say, everyone is happy at the end of the day. Or at the beginning of the day as the New Yorkers would say! :smile:

FOX have released a season premiere date - Thursday 13th September (as seen on www.digitalspy.com)
same. I'm just really hoping they can fix the mess they left at the end of season 3

I somehow doubt they will; as far as I've heard

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

and even more surprising

Spoiler

So yeah, I have my doubts on that.
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
I somehow doubt they will; as far as I've heard

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

and even more surprising

Spoiler

So yeah, I have my doubts on that.

Spoiler

Looks like I won't be watching much Glee next season...

Quick Reply

Latest