The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4700
It is far to warm and stuffy and sweaty and I have a job interview tomorrow :colonhash:
Original post by Crisps
It is far to warm and stuffy and sweaty and I have a job interview tomorrow :colonhash:

Cold shower? :smile:
Original post by Crisps

Shower and sleep with window opened a bit. :smile:
Original post by Tortious
I have my very own stalker! :nutcase:

I'm sure you have more than just the one :sexface:

So many of us could be lurking on here :ninja: My life is just so uninteresting at the moment I haven't posted much for a while :rolleyes:
Ars Ludicra
:wavey:

Just saw this on Reddit and thought of you:

:p:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
I'm sure you have more than just the one :sexface:

So many of us could be lurking on here :ninja: My life is just so uninteresting at the moment I haven't posted much for a while :rolleyes:

Very true - but is it stalking if the stalkee stalks you back? This is purely hypothetical, of course. :holmes: :sexface:

You say your life is uninteresting, but I'm sure that's not the case. What have you been up to? :daydreaming:
Interview and audition tomorrow, still preparing :work:
I didn't think I'd need sunblock in Norwich at 6pm, especially given the weather we've had lately. Yet again, I was wrong. I never learn. You could fry an egg on me right now. :colonhash:
Very true - but is it stalking if the stalkee stalks you back? This is purely hypothetical, of course. :holmes: :sexface:

You say your life is uninteresting, but I'm sure that's not the case. What have you been up to? :daydreaming:

Then I guess that would make both of the individuals stalkers :sexface:

I've... been facebook stalking :colondollar:
Not much has been going on tbh... I've been putting off emailing my 2nd year tutor to get the reading list for next year after I got my last exam result. It feels good to be procrastinating again :couchpotato:

Also I got a new computer... better equipment to sta- *ahem* do my research :cool: :awesome:
Then I guess that would make both of the individuals stalkers :sexface:

I've... been facebook stalking :colondollar:
Not much has been going on tbh... I've been putting off emailing my 2nd year tutor to get the reading list for next year after I got my last exam result. It feels good to be procrastinating again :couchpotato:

Also I got a new computer... better equipment to sta- *ahem* do my research :cool: :awesome:

Email your tutor and order the books from Amazon, then you get a week or so of guilt-free rest while you wait for them to arrive because there's nothing more you can do. Once they've been delivered, put them on your bookshelf. Dust them weekly so you don't feel bad for not reading them, then cram everything into the last week of the holidays. Nobody else will have done preparatory reading anyway! :borat:

EDIT: Just noticed you got a first - congrats! I think that means you're entitled to a break. :p:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4710
Hey gays. Work was alright; Rupert Grint did not want any canapés. Sleepy now though.

(Also, out of interest, what's happened to TC? I haven't seen anyone on recently... :erm:)

I'm back around since I'm back from uni, so people have been around a little the last few days. Might not last though.
Email your tutor and order the books from Amazon, then you get a week or so of guilt-free rest while you wait for them to arrive because there's nothing more you can do. Once they've been delivered, put them on your bookshelf. Dust them weekly so you don't feel bad for not reading them, then cram everything into the last week of the holidays. Nobody else will have done preparatory reading anyway! :borat:

Oh dear, you haven't been stalking me have you? :colondollar: You know me too well... :laugh:
Original post by dbmag9
Hey gays. Work was alright; Rupert Grint did not want any canapés. Sleepy now though.

I must've missed something - when did you start mingling with celebrities? :confused:

I'm back around since I'm back from uni, so people have been around a little the last few days. Might not last though.

I've realised what the problem was - I've recently switched from Firefox to Chrome so I was guessing the URL from memory. I forgot the last "t" in the room name acronym, if that makes sense.
Oh dear, you haven't been stalking me have you? :colondollar: You know me too well... :laugh:

No, I'm just as bad. :colondollar: I'm currently applying for jobs - I need to average 2-3 applications per day to get them all done by the deadline, but I haven't had the motivation. I started a week early, and now I've already used up all of the slack time I'd given myself. :facepalm2:

(I have, however, achieved 400 high scores on Angry Birds on Facebook...)
Reply 4714
I must've missed something - when did you start mingling with celebrities? :confused:

Waitering agency, sometimes there are famous people.
Original post by anshul95
tpm that is such an inspiring story :smile: I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart :biggrin:

Thank you Anshul :hugs: I was a bit hesitate to include the whole spoiler bit but I am proud of where I am now and it's not like I've been shouting about it. In fact it's the first time I've admitted it in one go...

Lip Service introduced me to Paper Aeroplanes too! I then went on and downloaded their discography, :coma: So good!

It's worth it just for Anna Skellern (Lexy) in the second series.

This. :sogood: ...I stole her hairstyle. :h: 'I also creepily watched the episodes she's in like 100 million times on youtube. (Okay maybe not that many times... But who could blame me?! :mmm:)
Dear god... I was out last night came home drunk I didn't even drink loads apparently to much of a light weight :s-smilie: and I don't remember a lot but I threw up everywhere passed out and had a seizure... Family is not very impressed and I feel awful that it happened :frown:
Reply 4717
The best thing, by far, about Lip Service is Ruta Gedmintas:

:coma:

Anyway, morning all.
Original post by The Puppet Master
This. :sogood: ...I stole her hairstyle. :h: 'I also creepily watched the episodes she's in like 100 million times on youtube. (Okay maybe not that many times... But who could blame me?! :mmm:)

I haven't quite worked out how it's done yet - I've seen a few YouTube vids of people doing pomps and they take the hair and twist it, but her 'do is totally symmetrical so it looks like she makes it with two little twists twisted in opposite directions. The problem is that then you can't get them to stay together in the middle. :erm:

Original post by Laertes

Spoiler

Anyway, morning all.

Morning. :h:

I can't say I agree with you (not my type :hand:), but her hair was definitely better in the first series...
Original post by Laertes

Anyway, morning all.

:drool:

Latest