The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Akariiiiiiiiinnnnnn :awesome:

Yuru Yuri is just too awesome for words :cool:

Original post by HolyFuzazzle
Ah, when I joined MAL it was reaaaally annoying because it would never update after adding anything but it seems a lot better at it now :/ Still a pain though. Though that MAL automatic updater thing you can download is pretty useful.

Yeah, me too. Though I've been on chapter 40 something of Yotsuba for ever @_@

ahh :s-smilie: only really joined MAL for the clubs and socs, wish there was an export list thing on A-P :pinch:

cool cool, think i got up to 50 something then i got a bit bored of it :p:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3541
Original post by eugenius 8

ahh :s-smilie: only really joined MAL for the clubs and socs, wish there was an export list thing on A-P :pinch:

Same, I managed to get close to 500 or so, and than gave up. What's your account name on MAL? I signed up with Matisse back in 09, so decided to stick with it:

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Matisse
Reply 3542
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Just you. :yes: Or at least, neither of those issues is affecting me. :hmmmm2:

Weird, this is what I'm getting:

Edit: And it seems I can't even access their forum:

They must be experiencing some sort of database issue.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Aiko
Same, I managed to get close to 500 or so, and than gave up. What's your account name on MAL? I signed up with Matisse back in 09, so decided to stick with it:

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Matisse

YaoJin :ninja:

i also get that A-P problem on the odd occasion but it usually goes back to normal after a while
Reply 3544
YaoJin :ninja:

i also get that A-P problem on the odd occasion but it usually goes back to normal after a while

Sent a friend request. :smile:

Yeah, all the more reason to leave. I just need to view my list and copy every page manually. Ugh, it's going to take forever. :frown:
Original post by Aiko
Sent a friend request. :smile:

Yeah, all the more reason to leave. I just need to view my list and copy every page manually. Ugh, it's going to take forever. :frown:

done :smile:

yeah sucks, i only have 400 odd series to add, you got over 2k :argh:

dont think i'll leave A-P forever, i'll prob just end up updating it after every few months or so :p:

There is a more of a community feel on MAL, but I really don't use the clubs and societies thing to its full advantage. I'm only a member of two societies, I think :/

Yeah. I mean, it's a great manga but a lot of its the same after a while,syne that's why I haven't read it in a while.
Reply 3547
Just when I was pondering a rewatch of Sailor Moon.......series reboot get!
Reply 3548
done :smile:

yeah sucks, i only have 400 odd series to add, you got over 2k :argh:

dont think i'll leave A-P forever, i'll prob just end up updating it after every few months or so :p:

Well, upon contemplation, even though I would like to emigrate over to MAL, the process is far too longwinded, so I might not. It's not like I dislike Anime-Planet, it's more of a matter of personal preference than anything else. I guess I can slowly add everything to MAL when I'm, um, bored out of my skull...

Original post by caraniel
Just when I was pondering a rewatch of Sailor Moon.......series reboot get!

Haha, that's awesome. Any consideration to revisit Sailor Moon will now be reserved for this. :giggle:
Reply 3549
K-CON was interesting, moe girls and boys transporting into each others bodies. Will see where they go with it.

Sword Art Online had some very pretty visuals and the like. Plus the bit after the credits gave me a bit of a shiver cause it was so creepy. Definitely carry on watching.

Oh and love and chocolate.

Reply 3550
There is a more of a community feel on MAL, but I really don't use the clubs and societies thing to its full advantage. I'm only a member of two societies, I think :/

The MAL community is like the CR community. Horrendously bad.

This week's Muv-Luv was better than the last. Still some finnickity parts about it, but the animation and character designs were better. The OP is still terrible. The CGI for the BETA was average.

Glad the the anime original filler/exposition is over, so that it can dig into the meat of the show next week.
(edited 11 years ago)
I've nearly downloaded Kokoro Connect now, but still have an ever increasing pile of first (and now a few second) episodes to watch... currently nine.

One of which is Tanken Driland :excited: :p:
Reply 3552
Marathoned all the currently subbed first eps of the season with a few acquaintances. It was a bit like the beginning of Gundam X, in that nearly everything was dropped.
Reply 3553
Hyouka has pretty cool new ed with the members dressed up Holmes, Moriarty, Lupin and Poirot. Nice touch and a vast improvement from the first ED.

On the other hand the little mid season OVA they did was so very terrible. Swimsuit episode and the most mundane and easiest to solve mystery so far, and that's saying something.
ANN

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Gets Fall TV Anime & PS3 Game

A television anime adaptation of Hirohiko Araki's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga has been green-lit for an October premiere. The announcement of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The Animation was made during the Thursday press conference for the upcoming "Hirohiko Araki Jojo Exhibition." A PlayStation 3 game called JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle was also announced.

Za Warudo!
Reply 3555
Binbou-Gami ga! was surprisingly funny, but said humour could get old fast. Keeping it on for now. :giggle:
Reply 3556
Kokoro Connect was amusing and interesting enough. The heavy dialogue would normally put me off, but it was ok here, and the body swapping plot device, while hardly original, gave the episode the necessary oomph to convince me to give it another episode. However, the plot will need to progress sufficiently and swiftly. I can't be bothered to watch some episodic slice of life series that possesses some unusual quirk as its only redeeming factor.

Yeah. I mean, it's a great manga but a lot of its the same after a while,syne that's why I haven't read it in a while.

aha, i'll prob end up joining 20 and barely posting in them :p: i also like how its easier to discuss individual eps since theres a thread for each one :yes:

indeed, good for short bursts i feel :h:

Original post by Aiko
Well, upon contemplation, even though I would like to emigrate over to MAL, the process is far too longwinded, so I might not. It's not like I dislike Anime-Planet, it's more of a matter of personal preference than anything else. I guess I can slowly add everything to MAL when I'm, um, bored out of my skull...

ah right ok, tbf i gave up after adding 2 series the other day :p:
Reply 3558
Whilst in one of my rare in town buying moods yesterday I picked up Eden of the east (series) Arietty and Redline on blu ray from HMV as they were the same price as online.

Might as well have something to watch on the blu ray player I bought for cheap off of my dad after he updated his :awesome:

Highschool of the dead was the first blu ray anime I got for £25 as a preorder...still haven't got around to rewatching and now it's much lower :argh:
that looked like a flying turd in yuru yuri :rofl:

Latest