The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Khan has been reinstated as the WBA champion and the belt will be up for grabs along with Garcia's WBC title this weekend. It also means this fight is for The Ring belt too.

The right decision tbh. Not only were several things clearly wrong on the night (mystery man, scribbled out score card, points deducted, headbutting) but then Peterson failed a drugs test. What a fail. It's a shame they can't reverse the decision to a NC or something.
Khan to KO Garcia in round 7. He needs a solid, flawless performance IMO. He edged past Petersen IMO but needs to avoid being reckless by taking unnecessary shots and avoid a tear up. Even in some of the Behind The Ropes stuff, he was getting hit by his sparring partners. He needs performance like he did when he beat Judah.

Haye to beat Chisora in round 4, not too bothered about that tbh.
Anyone else buzzing for tonight? Hoping for two good fights.

Expect Haye to outclass Del Boy and win on points. And then an early knockout for Khan against the slow Swift.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Anyone else buzzing for tonight? Hoping for two good fights.

Expect Haye to outclass Del Boy and win on points. And then an early knockout for Khan against the slow Swift.

Yeah buzzing sort of...but agree with your prediction that Khan will dispose of Swift, swiftly :smile: Within the first 3 rounds I imagine-he's not managed an early knockout in a while, but can see it happening tonight. Nice hype mind you....but we are talking about someone who probably lost to Ashley Theopane (not a bad fighter, but completely different league to khan) not too long ago. Plus he keeps fighting people way past there peaks! Will be surprised if Garcia's the real deal.
Completely excited for the Haye v. Dereck “Natural Born Loser” Chisora... just wish I had Box Nation so I wouldn't have to wait until after the fight to watch it. Will be watching the Khan fight live though :colone:
Reply 4265
Original post by tehFrance
Completely excited for the Haye v. Dereck “Natural Born Loser” Chisora... just wish I had Box Nation so I wouldn't have to wait until after the fight to watch it. Will be watching the Khan fight live though :colone:

What time is the Khan fight UK time?
Original post by zxh800

Coverage on Sky starts at 02:00.
Yeah, Haye should cruise to a UD with relative ease, but who knows, ring rust may be a factor...

and I don't see Danny beating Amir, but I've seen crazier things happen
Original post by zxh800

Expect it to start some time after 4
Reply 4269
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Expect it to start some time after 4

Cheers
damn missed the first 2 rounds, trying to find a decent link!
Reply 4271
Brilliant power and precision by Haye tonight. Explosive. Chisora knocked out for the first time in his career. :biggrin:

Enjoyable fight.
Reply 4272
IMO Haye wasn't even that good... he was too sloppy. He was just lucky that Chisora is ****.
come on khan!
Knockout!
**** almost over there for khan
Reply 4276
That hook has changed everything, Khan looking dead atm.
Wow, shocking
Original post by eugenius 8
**** almost over there for khan

Original post by Roy064
That hook has changed everything, Khan looking dead atm.

Its strange, he started so well and in control.
damn its over

Latest