The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Liam_G
Bitch.

What we say matters :emo:

Original post by Tortious
If anything I was being self-deprecating, since my posts have probably outnumbered yours today... :o:

I might have contributed with my fair share to the post spamming/rambling :tongue: But I'm new here, so I'm excused.
Original post by FrozenCharlotte
I might have contributed with my fair share to the post spamming/rambling :tongue: But I'm new here, so I'm excused.

You're still pretty bad. I've now made 81 posts (including this one), having been in the thread for a year, whereas you've made 46 in about three days at best - and that's assuming I'm being generous and assuming you were here before I noticed you today. :p:

I don't mind though - you're interesting. :beard:
You're still pretty bad. I've now made 81 posts (including this one), having been in the thread for a year, whereas you've made 46 in about three days at best - and that's assuming I'm being generous and assuming you were here before I noticed you today. :p:

I don't mind though - you're interesting. :beard:

cpdavis, can I steal this? (I will anyway)

Original post by cpdavis

:talkhand:I've been meandering around this forum for a month now. But I never got to posting that much except for today. It's just one tiny episode of posting compulsion, yours are recurrent fits :eviltongue:

You're right, though...It's still pretty bad, isn't it? xD Oh well :smile:

And I just had a déjà vu...a guy with the same beard as that smiley (only grey and therefore creepier) said the same thing to me on my first night in one of Lancs' pubs xD
(edited 11 years ago)
cpdavis, can I steal this? (I will anyway)

:talkhand:I've been meandering around this forum for a month now. But I never got to posting that much except for today. It's just one tiny episode of posting compulsion, yours are recurrent fits :eviltongue:

*Steals Mad Vlad's image*

But I was trying to be nice! I called you "interesting"!

Don't leave... :sad:
Well I haven't posted in ages *hides overall postcount*
*Steals Mad Vlad's image*

But I was trying to be nice! I called you "interesting"!

Don't leave... :sad:

Hahahaha when you put it like THAT....

And if I am anything...it's recurrent in my weirdness, so don't worry, I'm interested in sticking around perpetuating my credibility-deprived (damn you, wikipedia) name :P

EDIT: And my way of returning the kindness is by putting all the blame for the former just on Wikipedia :sly: Lool jk jk
(edited 11 years ago)
Hahahaha when you put it like THAT....

And if I am anything...it's recurrent in my weirdness, so don't worry, I'm interested in sticking around perpetuating my credibility-deprived (damn you, wikipedia) name :P

EDIT: And my way of returning the kindness is by putting all the blame for the former just on Wikipedia :sly: Lool jk jk

Love you too? :lovehug:
Love you too? :lovehug:

And we South Americans say the British are cold and unfeeling...

I think we have switched nationalities :laugh:

It's all with good intentions :yep:
Reply 5048
:O I'm not top on postcount for this thread, this is madness. Damn exams and university.
Original post by dbmag9
:O I'm not top on postcount for this thread, this is madness. Damn exams and university.

I'm scarily high :eek:
Original post by cpdavis

Stoner. :p:

(Argh, the "gringo" smoking guy smiley has gone too! :colonhash:)
How so? Have you found the sun in the English sky? Could you point me to it? :tongue:

Yes... sodding thing... It's gone now, thankfully - a return to overcast (but importantly, dry!) conditions will suit my cycling regime. :sexface:
:colonhash:)

Ironically, this looks like the :colonhash: is smoking
Original post by cpdavis

I'm like, nothing :tongue:
And we South Americans say the British are cold and unfeeling...

I think we have switched nationalities :laugh:

It's all with good intentions :yep:

What else do you say about us?

Understandably we don't have any stereotypes for you, as far as I'm aware. :p:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Mad Vlad
Ironically, this looks like the :colonhash: is smoking

:lol:

I hadn't noticed that.

:colonhash:s :colonhash:S :colonhash:'

Not the same. :nope:

EDIT: I quite like the first one, :colonhash:s
Original post by dbmag9

No ****ing way am I the top gay in the thread!? :lolwut:
Original post by Mad Vlad
Yes... sodding thing... It's gone now, thankfully - a return to overcast (but importantly, dry!) conditions will suit my cycling regime. :sexface:

Sex face for cycling? :colone: I was intending to go out today to see if the bike I bought (which I assembled myself *death-hazard*) didn't fall to pieces :P

Good luck bleaching your skin back :wink: (assuming I know anything about programmers' tans)
:lol:

I hadn't noticed that.

:colonhash:s :colonhash:S :colonhash:'

Not the same. :nope:

EDIT: I quite like the first one, :colonhash:s

:colonhash:_
Sex face for cycling? :colone: I was intending to go out today to see if the bike I bought (which I assembled myself *death-hazard*) didn't fall to pieces :P

Good luck bleaching your skin back :wink: (assuming I know anything about programmers' tans)

Cycling = riding a bike. :wink:

(I believe he meant it literally though!)

Latest