The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Terpsikhore

Clearly a ploy for Facebook to be able to boast about how it has "8 billion" users, cunningly disregarding the 7.9bn fake accounts that have just been created for stalking purposes.

Dreadful idea.
Original post by Tortious
I've just experienced the strangest case of déjà vu - I'm convinced someone's made this post (especially the "give me directions" part) before!

It might've been BioFurMatPhyStudent if not you...

My ears are burning!
:awesome:

I'm not sure if I have, my memory is just awful. :rolleyes:

Original post by Terpsikhore

I won't stop me. :colone:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
My ears are burning!
:awesome:

:wavey:

I won't stop me. :colone:

Me neither. I've already found you. :colone:
:wavey:

Me neither. I've already found you. :colone:

:eek: !!!

...I found you ages ago. :colondollar: :rolleyes: cpdavis doesn't have many friends "Studying Law at Pembroke College, Cambridge" :teehee:
Cute doggie :awesome:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:eek: !!!

...I found you ages ago. :colondollar: :rolleyes: cpdavis doesn't have many friends "Studying Law at Pembroke College, Cambridge" :teehee:
Cute doggie :awesome:

I feel less bad about stalking you now. :h:

The difference between us is that you wouldn't recognise me in the street because of my profile picture. :mmm:

(I haven't heard the word "doggie"* in ages. It's such a cute word! :biggrin:)

*Get your minds out of the gutter. :rolleyes:
I feel less bad about stalking you now. :h:

The difference between us is that you wouldn't recognise me in the street because of my profile picture. :mmm:

(I haven't heard the word "doggie"* in ages. It's such a cute word! :biggrin:)

*Get your minds out of the gutter. :rolleyes:

:awesome: You probably wouldn't recognise me either, I don't wear bunny ears in public too often. :h: :tongue:
Reply 5106
Woah, I go away for 4 days and there's 14 pages to ignore skim read diligently.

Anyway, Snowdonia was fun. Some of the route was very samey, in the valleys, and wasn't particularly challenging, but Cadair Idris was beautiful! My feet don't really have any blisters and to be honest, I wouldn't mind another few days. Now I just really want to go travelling :erm:

More importantly, I got a First :woo: How on earth did I get a 78 in a history module? So happy - I get money from my college for doing well, and a large swishy gown to show off with :u:

Seems like a lot of people are having dates at the moment - hope they went well! If not, never mind, you're probably too wonderful for them to handle :h:
Original post by thurin
Woah, I go away for 4 days and there's 14 pages to ignore skim read diligently.

Anyway, Snowdonia was fun. Some of the route was very samey, in the valleys, and wasn't particularly challenging, but Cadair Idris was beautiful! My feet don't really have any blisters and to be honest, I wouldn't mind another few days. Now I just really want to go travelling :erm:

More importantly, I got a First :woo: How on earth did I get a 78 in a history module? So happy - I get money from my college for doing well, and a large swishy gown to show off with :u:

Seems like a lot of people are having dates at the moment - hope they went well! If not, never mind, you're probably too wonderful for them to handle :h:

Well done! :woo:
Father's locked himself out of the house and nobody's home :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by ViceVersa

Should I feel bad for laughing? :giggle:
Original post by cpdavis

Maybe I should too :tongue: Although I feel for the poor man if it's raining.

Where are you? :lol:

Original post by FrozenCharlotte

"Morning". :sexface:

EDIT: Probably shouldn't laugh - I've been locked in a few times (long story)...
Original post by cpdavis

Don't feel bad, he pissed us of for 3 days straight, and if that were me he'll never it slide :tongue: Haha it's raining and he's only in his robe :erm:

I'm at job centre :tongue:
EDIT: Probably shouldn't laugh - I've been locked in a few times (long story)...

Let me get the popcorn ready :mmm:

Also, guess what I watched this morning? :sexface:

Don't feel bad, he pissed us of for 3 days straight, and if that were me he'll never it slide :tongue: Haha it's raining and he's only in his robe :erm:

I'm at job centre :tongue:

:rofl: Feel bad about bath robe, but karma hit like a bitch! :tongue:

"Morning". :sexface:

Haha I cannot get over this face: :sexface: It's makes me cringe somewhat :laugh:

Good morning, and good morning everyone else.

It actually would be a great day to get locked out in Lancaster. The sun shining and little birds a-chirping.

NOT :s-smilie:
it's raining and he's only in his robe :erm:

We have a talent never to let such things pass in my family...if he were my dad, he would probably be thinking about changing his name and address :rofl:
Original post by cpdavis
Let me get the popcorn ready :mmm:

:rolleyes:

I'll come to it in a minute then, but it's really not that interesting...

Also, guess what I watched this morning? :sexface:

What did you think? :mmm: I planned to watch it but didn't get chance. :sad:

I had to go to the podiatrist bright and early (all the walking in Cambridge is giving me problems with my feet), and she was pretty hot, so that was a bonus. :awesome: Then I remembered I'd forgotten to shave my legs. :facepalm2:

I felt slightly less bad when I realised she's married, so it was never gonna happen. :indiff:

Basically, my parents bought a bungalow a while back which they've been renting out, but the tenants are leaving (??) so they're planning to sell it. It needed some painting and stuff doing, so my mum said she'd do it.

My car's pretty battered (I inherited it from my grandma), so naturally it's the one that my sister learns in. I have my house key attached to my car keys (since I usually take the car if I'm going anywhere), and there's one spare set of car keys. Anyway, my parents are paranoid that the "driver" will lose the keys, so when they took me/sis out, they also took the spares. On several occasions, my mum's taken her car to the bungalow, my sister has car keys and my dad's taken mine (and his own, even though his car is at home), so I've had no house key because my sister never puts hers/the spare back when she gets in from college. :banghead:
(edited 11 years ago)
Arrgh! I should be halfway through my chapter on pragmatics and instead I am meandering around TSR.

And I bought tiger white bread and now can't get off it!:afraid:
Arrgh! I should be halfway through my chapter on pragmatics and instead I am meandering around TSR.

And I bought tiger white bread and now can't get off it!:afraid:

We should make a pact to stay off TSR until we're done, then we'll both be here when we get back. How does an hour sound? :p:
We should make a pact to stay off TSR until we're done, then we'll both be here when we get back. How does an hour sound? :p:

Sounds like the perfect way to brush off my guilt for not reading without having to force myself to be three hours at it :colone: An hour, then!

Latest