The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tortious
:sad:

FOREVER ALONE.

Female dominance marks a change from the last time ages ago I peeked in here :mmm:

You're never alone. Ever.
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent

Spoiler

=O! My new gastronomic challenge! I should bake some of those scones and sell them! *notes them down on the potential pub's potential menu*
Reply 5242
Original post by Tortious
You can get a 3 year one online which works out a bit cheaper than 3 x 1 year (£65 vs £84). Alternatively, I had a leaflet recently because I needed to renew mine - if you just want a one year, there's a discount code. I think it's something like RENEW10. :smile:

That's what I have, and that's what I'm getting another one of, don't worry. :p:
Original post by FrozenCharlotte
=O! My new gastronomic challenge! I should bake some of those scones and sell them! *notes them down on the potential pub's potential menu*

Good luck! :awesome:
Original post by ViceVersa
Female dominance marks a change from the last time ages ago I peeked in here :mmm:

That totally happened when I started hanging around here.:haughty:

Ok, probably not. But I thought the image would go perfect with this kind of comment :laugh:
Original post by FrozenCharlotte
That totally happened when I started hanging around here.:haughty:

Ok, probably not. But I thought the image would go perfect with this kind of comment :laugh:

Haha snap!

No then? :K: and everytime that gif is used I keep thinking kimprovising is here! :shock:
Original post by Revd. Mike
Deep Heat's ok, but if you want something really effective, then try diclofenac gel like Voltarol Paineze, plus topical heat/cold.

Not particularly relavent but I went to a market yesterday where they has some absolutely beautiful steam punk jewellery (guy had made it from old Swiss watchs). Sadly at $70 for the cheapest pair I was not buying but they were true works of art.

I might try the room again today although yesterday with just me and jack my phone still sulked regularly...
Reply 5247
Original post by dbmag9
Don't worry, we're not actually. Except Jack, his profile pic's probably got him under a pile of men by now. :p:

Ha. I wish.
Reply 5248
Original post by thurin
Ha. I wish.

:sexface:
Haha snap!

No then? :K: and everytime that gif is used I keep thinking kimprovising is here! :shock:

Sorry I didn't mean to neg you! Phone resized things at
Absolutely the wrong time!

Original post by thurin
Ha. I wish.

It is a very good picture...although for some reason I noticed and felt your gaiters didn't seem high enough...not sure why...
Reply 5250
Original post by crazylemon
It is a very good picture...although for some reason I noticed and felt your gaiters didn't seem high enough...not sure why...

Yes, the gaiters do tend to fall down often, though the right one hasn't particularly on that photo - they were only cheap.
Original post by thurin
Yes, the gaiters do tend to fall down often, though the right one hasn't particularly on that photo - they were only cheap.

They do although I just tend to do them stupidly tight.
I like gaiters. So useful.
Original post by crazylemon
Sorry I didn't mean to neg you! Phone resized things at
Absolutely the wrong time!

How could you :cry2:

I kid, it's okay I'll get it back :biggrin:
How could you :cry2:

I kid, it's okay I'll get it back :biggrin:

:console:
:hugs:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:console:
:hugs:

Thank you! :biggrin: :hugs:
Thank you! :biggrin: :hugs:

You're welcome! :jumphug:

:awesome:
Reply 5256
Booking fees :angry:
Reply 5257
Good moaning everyone.

My Mum asked me to work in her tearoom today, and usually I just pay myself in cake... but I don't want to eat the cake because I eat too much cake :emo: Such problemz.
Original post by Liam_G
Good moaning everyone.

My Mum asked me to work in her tearoom today, and usually I just pay myself in cake... but I don't want to eat the cake because I eat too much cake :emo: Such problemz.

So many pretty Australians. Maybe I should emigrate...I like the accent too (well not all variations but many)

Latest