The Student Room Group

Geordie Shore

Scroll to see replies

Original post by #JayJay
how is she like in real life?

Our social interactions were somewhat limited but she did once say to a friend of mine to "f*** off, you stupid little hippy c***." She was just a stereotypical chavvy lass.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 301
Am dissapointed vicki isnt leaving. Most irritating member out of the housemates. She thinks shes all that, but she has that tramp vibe going on.
Reply 302
Original post by michaelhaych
Our social interactions were somewhat limited but she did once say to a friend of mine to "f*** off, you stupid little hippy c***." She was just a stereotypical chavvy lass.

how pleasant :rolleyes:
Reply 303
It seems they are going to bring in another guy who can compete with gary in terms of pulling girls....

on another note, I think they should get rid of ricki and bring in joel!
Original post by vn2009
It seems they are going to bring in another guy who can compete with gary in terms of pulling girls....

on another note, I think they should get rid of ricki and bring in joel!

It's amazing that they have to do this. I don't get how James can't pull if he's got cameras from MTV following him around a nightclub/party.
Reply 305
Original post by Dark Horse
It's amazing that they have to do this. I don't get how James can't pull if he's got cameras from MTV following him around a nightclub/party.

Hes extremly picky tho, only goes for 'worldies' as he says lol. I like james tho, he seems genuine.

I think gaz pulls any girls, the ones he pulls are fit, but im guessing that if there werent any fit girls about, he would just pull any girl, as long as he gets a 'bang' as he would say.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by vn2009
Hes extremly picky tho, only goes for 'worldies' as he says lol

I think gaz pulls any girls, the ones he pulls are fit, but im guessing that if there werent any fit girls about, he would just pull any girl, as long as he gets a 'bang' as he would say.

Is that why he keeps on ****ing Holly?

He can't pull
Reply 307
Original post by 9MmBulletz
Is that why he keeps on ****ing Holly?

He can't pull

Shes just a safe bet in his eyes, im guessing.
Original post by vn2009
Shes just a safe bet in his eyes, im guessing.

Far from a worldie, though

I've seen Gary get with fit girls regularly on the show- he can't say he only goes for worldies. He just hasn't got the balls Gary has
Original post by vn2009
Hes extremly picky tho, only goes for 'worldies' as he says lol. I like james tho, he seems genuine.

Picky when he's that drunk? So picky that none of the stunners in the nightclub (there's guaranteed to be many) will do for him? I don't think so.

It's just amazing that he can't pull when he has TV cameras following him. You'd have to be insanely bad at pulling to not pull when you have such an advantage.
Picky when he's that drunk? So picky that none of the stunners in the nightclub (there's guaranteed to be many) will do for him? I don't think so.

It's just amazing that he can't pull when he has TV cameras following him. You'd have to be insanely bad at pulling to not pull when you have such an advantage.

He's not not picky godamnit! haha
he ****s holly when he's drunk. says enough tbh
Original post by vn2009

Yeah lol that's pure bull****, I really don't know how he struggles as he must have a decent amount of confidence to get on the show in the first place. He must be just terrible at pulling or the producers have told him to take that sort of role in the show, I heard he used to pull a lot outside of the show somewhere.

As for Jay and Becca leaving, not too bothered for Becca but I find Jay hilarious the comments he comes out with, gutted he's loved up though, clearly no good for the show. As for Vicci and Ricci staying... What the actual ****? He's the biggest hopeless bellend ever long with that morngy bitch, the show really would be better if those two were replaced. Maybe a couple of hot girls in there to spice things up a little :smile:
Original post by Glow in the dark
Yeah lol that's pure bull****, I really don't know how he struggles as he must have a decent amount of confidence to get on the show in the first place. He must be just terrible at pulling or the producers have told him to take that sort of role in the show, I heard he used to pull a lot outside of the show somewhere.

As for Jay and Becca leaving, not too bothered for Becca but I find Jay hilarious the comments he comes out with, gutted he's loved up though, clearly no good for the show. As for Vicci and Ricci staying... What the actual ****? He's the biggest hopeless bellend ever long with that morngy bitch, the show really would be better if those two were replaced. Maybe a couple of hot girls in there to spice things up a little :smile:

If they did tell James to do that it would be better if they actually showed him getting shot down all the time, but they don't. In fact, the only reason we know he's not pulling is because he says so in those interview scenes.

Agreed on your Vic and Ric comments. Both of them are complete psychopaths. However, Vicky seems to be the leader of the girls (status derived from nothing but her looks I'm guessing) and so she might well be the least likely to get the axe.
I'm happy with Jay and Becca leaving, lately they haven't done that much. it's like Becca was only thererto make the girls jealous, especially Vicky, and after that she got no screen-time. :s-smilie: It would be cool to see Gaz compete with another guy on the same wavelength as him, especially if Charlotte took a liking to him. :pierre:
Original post by darkxangel
I'm happy with Jay and Becca leaving, lately they haven't done that much. it's like Becca was only thererto make the girls jealous, especially Vicky, and after that she got no screen-time. :s-smilie: It would be cool to see Gaz compete with another guy on the same wavelength as him, especially if Charlotte took a liking to him. :pierre:

If they got another Gaz on the show then they would probably be best of friends. Men don't compete the way women do.
If they got another Gaz on the show then they would probably be best of friends. Men don't compete the way women do.

i've seen it happen with my own eyes. but i guess they don't necessarily have to compete. If they did though it' would spice things up. :awesome:
i've seen it happen with my own eyes. but i guess they don't necessarily have to compete. If they did though it' would spice things up. :awesome:

The only time I've seen it happen it's been more about competing (male nature) than the actual girl. The girl might enjoy the ego boost but I bet she wouldn't date either of them after that.
The only time I've seen it happen it's been more about competing (male nature) than the actual girl. The girl might enjoy the ego boost but I bet she wouldn't date either of them after that.

Girls don't notice it when they do it and guys don't notices it when they do it. But it happens all the time. *shrug*
Girls don't notice it when they do it and guys don't notices it when they do it. But it happens all the time. *shrug*

They do notice, they just don't want anyone else to notice so they deny it.
Reply 319
Jay was awesome first 2 series, him and Gaz together were dynamite but he was settled in cancun so not as fun. Can't see anyone coming close to competing with Gaz, mans a machine and as for Charlotte taking a liking to the new guy.. has she not got a bf?, and have you not been watching the last 3 series... obsessed with Gary haha. Wouldn't bother me if they only brought a girl in, a new fella will find it tough to get tight with the lads unless its one of Gary or James mates... long as its not joel.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending