The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tortious
What happened?

I'm going to Manchester for an internship so I plan to head to Canal Street. :mmm: I don't think there's anywhere selling stuff like that or I'd offer to get you one. :p:

I think I've had so much questioning about my sexuality and I am proud of it. But it's annoying when people (even the ones I have told) keep questioning me about it like I am not sure :facepalm:
Original post by cpdavis
I think I've had so much questioning about my sexuality and I am proud of it. But it's annoying when people (even the ones I have told) keep questioning me about it like I am not sure :facepalm:

Wow, I seem to have touched a nerve there. :p: I meant why haven't you gotten a wristband?
Wow, I seem to have touched a nerve there. :p: I meant why haven't you gotten a wristband?

Oh right :tongue: Didn't know they existed until recently and it's now the case of trying to find one :yep:
Original post by cpdavis
Oh right :tongue: Didn't know they existed until recently and it's now the case of trying to find one :yep:

This looks pretty cool, and I think it'd suit you. It's made of parachute cord, which doubles as an emergency rope etc. That one's gay pride, but as I understand it, the colours are just little bits added onto the main bracelet once it's been made. I'm sure they could customise one to make a bi one. :smile:
This looks pretty cool, and I think it'd suit you. It's made of parachute cord, which doubles as an emergency rope etc. That one's gay pride, but as I understand it, the colours are just little bits added onto the main bracelet once it's been made. I'm sure they could customise one to make a bi one. :smile:

Ooh, I like :ahee: I might look into this more :tongue:
Original post by Terpsikhore
Hostel in Cologne, actually. Not that I'll get to see much of Cologne, unfortunately, I'll be in a workshop all weekend.

Still not packed but the cookies look pretty good. Priorities.

Das ist sehr mal fur dich! :frown: I've heard Deutschland, particularly Koln is meant to be awesome (the germans say it Koln with an accent on the o. Sounds a bit like Kurln)
I locked my keys/money/ID in my room (I blame the vodka) so my house mate kicked the door down :laugh: Hilarious on the night... Not so hilarious now... :erm:

And because I hadn't slept in days, I fell asleep in the club... Awkward. Oh and the next day, I was still drunk and fell asleep in Primark.

What even...? :facepalm2:

Those are super easy to make; I went through a phase of making them for everyone I know for birthdays etc. :tongue:
Original post by Revd. Mike
Those are super easy to make; I went through a phase of making them for everyone I know for birthdays etc. :tongue:

Whereabouts did you get your cord? Camping shop? *Contemplates making one* :beard:
Whereabouts did you get your cord? Camping shop? *Contemplates making one* :beard:

eBay :h: There were various sellers that sold it in a whole bunch of colours, as well as selling the buckles and stuff too. Some of them also offered 'DIY Paracord Bracelet Kits' but I really don't recommend them as they work out more expensive. It's much better value to just buy it separately, and you can find all the instructions online (good place to look is Instructables). As a guide, if you measure your wrist in inches, that's roughly how many feet of cord you'll need to make one bracelet (plus a bit for safety).
Reply 5370
Heya peeps!

Just told my crush that I'm gay...he was perfectly accepting of it. Even though it doesn't mean that he's gay, or that we're going out or anything, I'm still happy that he'll talk to me still. :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my MZ604
Original post by cpdavis

I have given up with parents until I can say, look here is my boyfriend.
Might not be the most popular way of doing things but oh well
Original post by crazylemon
I have given up with parents until I can say, look here is my boyfriend.
Might not be the most popular way of doing things but oh well

I am very tempted to do that. My mum claims she's okay with it yet she always asks if I like girls more and my dad and I don't talk about it. It's frustrating tbh.

How's Down under? :h:
I can't get onto Facebook. *hyperventilates* Why is this happeniiiiiiing.

Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Das ist sehr mal fur dich! :frown: I've heard Deutschland, particularly Koln is meant to be awesome (the germans say it Koln with an accent on the o. Sounds a bit like Kurln)

Apparently we're going on a parade on Sunday morning, hopefully I'll get to see a bit of the city then (just hope it's not raining or else it'll be miserable).

Actually packed now, hurrah. Cookies not a great success, they've come out crunchy rather than chewy, but they're not a disaster either so they'll suffice.
Original post by cpdavis
I am very tempted to do that. My mum claims she's okay with it yet she always asks if I like girls more and my dad and I don't talk about it. It's frustrating tbh.

How's Down under? :h:

Down under is good thanks. Leaving for the blue mountains today!

Yeah Parents I think would prefer to do the standard wife and 2 kids, mum in particular, but tbh I think my lack of being definite really doesn't help even though with most things I am never definite.
I do sometimes wonder whether some of there work influences them with or without realising (dad while training worked on AIDS wards and I can imagine no one who was the on. The ward when you started being alive when you left a few months later probably sticks) but I don't know. They came to an impressive defence of bisexuality when a friend was sort of saying does it exist/I dont understand. So I don't know...
Here - watch this (from the time where I've linked it)... :wink:

:laugh::
I love you. :love:
Reply 5377

Nah, I don't really like the looks of either of them.
Now Mr Efron....WOWZA!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my MZ604

YES

YES

GIVE ME

*ahem* *composes self*

Yes, he's far hotter than Daley.
Reply 5379
Original post by Revd. Mike
YES

YES

GIVE ME

*ahem* *composes self*

Yes, he's far hotter than Daley.

Yes. But in the last photo, without all the hair, he loses some of his hotness IMO.
Really dislike how perma tanned Daley is.

Latest