The Student Room Group

Geordie Shore

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lfcelly
Jay was awesome first 2 series, him and Gaz together were dynamite but he was settled in cancun so not as fun. Can't see anyone coming close to competing with Gaz, mans a machine and as for Charlotte taking a liking to the new guy.. has she not got a bf?, and have you not been watching the last 3 series... obsessed with Gary haha. Wouldn't bother me if they only brought a girl in, a new fella will find it tough to get tight with the lads unless its one of Gary or James mates... long as its not joel.

Well Gaz asked her out last series and she said no. I've been in that situation before where a girl will chase you all over and obsess over you and when you give in with "ok then let's give us a shot" they don't even want you anymore. Honestly, it's like all the energy, tension and emotion surrounding your whole situation just evaporates that very second.

They both seem to be in that no-mans land where neither of them want a relationship with each other but at the same time they each don't want the other to find someone.

Jay was awesome first series but not the second one really. His only good moments were just before Becca shot him down at the seaside and when he shot her down at the party.
Ricky could possibly be the most boring man to have ever lived.
Reply 322
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon

I think i've worked him out

he's a child that only lives for sex (Vicki) and food (his mum)
I hate Charlotte.
Original post by Left Hand Drive
I hate Charlotte.

How come? I think she is quite sweet and endearing, although I do wish she would get over Gary once and for all!
Original post by deadsmurfette
How come? I think she is quite sweet and endearing, although I do wish she would get over Gary once and for all!

She just annoys me. She just seems like a hyper slut.
Rebecca out!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon

Man? :eek: I wouldn't even call him a man. :rolleyes: Maybe a manchild. :tongue:
Original post by Holly-Robyn
Rebecca out!

this, she doesn't do anything anymore. :/
Original post by darkxangel
this, she doesn't do anything anymore. :/

She didn't do anything nice/interesting/funny in the first place! NOT a fan haha x

Ricky and Vicky are just so boring, especially as a couple. Get rid of them please, they're just tedious people.

I like charlotte, she has a funny way with words, and I like gaz, he just seems to want a good time.

James can't pull because, lets be honest, he's not that great looking, and he can't talk to girls.
Original post by Serentonin
Ricky and Vicky are just so boring, especially as a couple. Get rid of them please, they're just tedious people.

I like charlotte, she has a funny way with words, and I like gaz, he just seems to want a good time.

James can't pull because, lets be honest, he's not that great looking, and he can't talk to girls.

I think James is better looking than jay. I really can't stand Ricki, but I like Vicky when she is on her own, she is the alpha bitch after all.
Original post by darkxangel
I think James is better looking than jay. I really can't stand Ricki, but I like Vicky when she is on her own, she is the alpha bitch after all.

Although Ricki isn't that great, I would have him over that fool Joel. Such an idiot, makes Sophie look stupid and I love Sophie!! :colondollar:

And he’s definitely the most metro sexual out of all of them. :colone:
Original post by Peggles_*
Although Ricki isn't that great, I would have him over that fool Joel. Such an idiot, makes Sophie look stupid and I love Sophie!! :colondollar:

yh, but i really want to see his true colours, I mean its obvious that he just wants to be on the show, so after getting on the show he'll probably dump her and show her what an ass he is and all the other cast mates will probably turn on him even more...it would be fun to watch. :smile:
Reply 334
I think james really wanted to pull he would, he's just fitted into his role in the house, as they guy who cant pull, but im sure the power of the comb-over would work, if he tried harder! :wink:

Ricki is so boring, bring in joel!!
Reply 335
Original post by Peggles_*

Hes no fool, its just that sophie is the fool for not seeing him as the player that he is!

Plus she thinks she can change him, you cant change the guy, he is what he is.
Original post by vn2009
Hes no fool, its just that sophie is the fool for not seeing him as the player that he is!

Plus she thinks she can change him, you cant change the guy, he is what he is.

True. Sometimes you have to think, why is Sophie putting in so much effort with him if he doesn't care about her!! I mean, the last episode when they all went out and she had to remind him that they were together....awkward!

If he didn't do such prickish things I would have more respect for him, but he just ignores Sophie all the time and makes her feel like ****...not cool!

I don't think she tries to change him, but just wants him to act in the correct manner that a boyfriend should, meaning not ogling at any girl that walks past!

:biggrin:
Joel is a prick!

Nuff said.
This is my take on Joel

Sophia isn't a great looking girl by any means and Joel knows this, but Joel's using her to get on the show more

Sophia thinks that she's punching above her weight with Joel (who is reasonably good looking), so is trying to cling onto a relationship with him

All in all, I think their relationship is very shallow regardless of how much effort Sophia is putting in
Sophia's butters.

The majority of the cast are butters.

Quick Reply

Latest