The Student Room Group

Ladies LGBT Introductory thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AndromedaLight
See... Frankie is my favorite. Though Shane is my favorite on the L Word... does this mean I have a type?

Oh, and hi. I'm new to this thread. :smile:

I don't really like Frankie, though think Shane is gorrrgeous. (Though do prefer Helena :coma:)

Welcome to the thread! Do the questionnaire, tell us something about yourself, stay and talk forever :awesome:
See... Frankie is my favorite. Though Shane is my favorite on the L Word... does this mean I have a type?

Oh, and hi. I'm new to this thread. :smile:

Hi :smile:
welcome!
I dont get the who thing about shane really. i prefer alice or helena. I seem to always go for the blondes
Original post by lcsurfer
Hi :smile:
welcome!
I dont get the who thing about shane really. i prefer alice or helena. I seem to always go for the blondes

I do seem to be attracted to the more androgynous look for some reason. Not sure why.
Maybe that's why Shane and Frankie are my favourites.

And thank you! I'm glad I stumbled across this thread. :smile:
I do seem to be attracted to the more androgynous look for some reason. Not sure why.
Maybe that's why Shane and Frankie are my favourites.

And thank you! I'm glad I stumbled across this thread. :smile:

yeah the thread goes through phases of activity and then not for a while. I'm trying to find a link for rizzoli and isles season 3 cant find one that works atm :frown:
Original post by The Puppet Master

Welcome to the thread! Do the questionnaire, tell us something about yourself, stay and talk forever :awesome:

And. Done. :biggrin:
And. Done. :biggrin:

I'm trying to guess your age now :P mmmm 21?
I'm trying to guess your age now :P mmmm 21?

It's fun having people guess. I'll reveal in a few days.
It's fun having people guess. I'll reveal in a few days.

haha now you've said that I think your either younger or older by a few years... Meh, age is just a number inside i still feel like the awkward 14 year old i was x amount of years ago :wink:
Your guess was based on my photo, correct? Or is it on my posts as well?
Your guess was based on my photo, correct? Or is it on my posts as well?

Just your photo... as it said guess your age, If i am digging myself into a hole let me know haha
Oh, no. Not at all. If you were guessing that I was 30 then we'd have to have a talk. :wink:
Oh, no. Not at all. If you were guessing that I was 30 then we'd have to have a talk. :wink:

Haha :P nah definatly not 30, if I was going to go high I'd go for 31 :wink: ... I was ID'd for PETROL and a LOTTERY ticket at morrisons the other month, I was like I'm 21.. do these boobs look like they belong to a 15 year old! Yet the next week they don't ID me for alcohol and it's think 25. So it looks like my age has a +/- of about 5 years haha.
Haha :P nah definatly not 30, if I was going to go high I'd go for 31 :wink: ... I was ID'd for PETROL and a LOTTERY ticket at morrisons the other month, I was like I'm 21.. do these boobs look like they belong to a 15 year old! Yet the next week they don't ID me for alcohol and it's think 25. So it looks like my age has a +/- of about 5 years haha.

31?! :eek:

People are weird when it comes to ID'd others. I sometimes get bummed when I'm not ID'd for alcohol. Hah.
I hate guessing people's ages, even when you think you're trying to flatter them you've sometimes offended them or just got it spot on. When people guess my age I get 12,13, maybe 14 at a push.

And then when I reveal I am in fact 20, I actually have to prove it. No lie, I got ID'd for relentless, the guy sarcastically said "I'm not supposed to sell this to you, as you've got to be 16, so next time get your mummy to buy it for you"

And bouncers have a field day "I bet you get ID'd for the bus..." - What? What even...?! When my mum dared me to buy her a pint on the family holiday, everyone at the bar was looking, one guy shouted "SHE'S NOT EVEN LEGAL NEVER MIND FOR ALCOHOL"

...yeaaaah.
31?! :eek:

People are weird when it comes to ID'd others. I sometimes get bummed when I'm not ID'd for alcohol. Hah.

fine your twisting my arm... 35 :wink:
Yeah i know it's weird, I never understand... it was bad the other day i went to a club that i went to when i was underage cause they never ID'd, they ID'd me and my friends then when I got in I saw at least 9 kids who were 16/17, the ego was slightly bruised haha.
Come on how old are you really? :P
fine your twisting my arm... 35 :wink:
Yeah i know it's weird, I never understand... it was bad the other day i went to a club that i went to when i was underage cause they never ID'd, they ID'd me and my friends then when I got in I saw at least 9 kids who were 16/17, the ego was slightly bruised haha.
Come on how old are you really? :P

35? I'm officially depressed.
:P

I'd like more people to guess.
But regardless, I will reveal tomorrow.
Original post by The Puppet Master
I hate guessing people's ages, even when you think you're trying to flatter them you've sometimes offended them or just got it spot on. When people guess my age I get 12,13, maybe 14 at a push.

...yeaaaah.

I'm useless at guessing peoples ages. I though Helena Bonham Carter was 20ish when I first saw her a few years ago. :lol:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
I'm useless at guessing peoples ages. I though Helena Bonham Carter was 20ish when I first saw her a few years ago. :lol:

You're useless?! I added 10 years on the age of my ex boss when asked how old I thought she was. Not a great first impression :sad: :lol:
Original post by DellaLouise
You're useless?! I added 10 years on the age of my ex boss when asked how old I thought she was. Not a great first impression :sad: :lol:

haha, i did that! I remember asking my teacher when we were trying to guess her age "So Miss when did you turn 40?"
She was 34.... ooops
Original post by DellaLouise

Oh dear. :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending