Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Samsung galaxy note Watch

ReputationRep:
    I want to change a new cellphone,but now i cant make up my mind what kinds of phone i want, because i like both cellphone and tablet,so i want to buy a galaxy note, can you give me some advices? thanks in advice!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah any big phone sounds like it would do you. Maybe a note or a samsung s3?

Or perhaps approach from the small tablet direction with a Nexus 7?

The line between the two is fading.

ReputationRep:
    I'd recommend getting a standard phone for a reasonable price and an excellent tablet such as the Google Nexus 7. Together, this should cost less than the S3 or Note.

ReputationRep:
    as you know! you can put galaxy note in the pocket of trousers but can't but nexus 7.I usually go out,so i need something is really helpfull

ReputationRep:
    I have the Note.. came from a small HTC Wildfire S and a BB 8820 before that.

It's brilliant really. It fits in all my pockets and isn't too big (for me) to use with one hand most of the time. To be honest I use two hands for my phones anyway, so no difference to me.

Haven't had the opportunity to take massive advantage of the fact it's a tablet yet (because its summer.. so no education!) however you can use MS Word/Powerpoint/Excel and they work brilliantly.

So does S Note/Memo etc. Other good apps on the market for the Note.

It's fantastic! Get it!

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.