The Student Room Group

Do guys ACTUALLY like big butts on girls?

Scroll to see replies

Big butts, provided they're shapely, rivals tits in my opinion.
Reply 21
Original post by nahm sayn?
you are a size 10/12, that would be more of a put off.

i would prefer a slightly larger butt than a really skinny one, there is NOTHING WORSE than a girl with really skin legs and literally no arse.. it's just like a boy.. i love black girls butts, in a non pervy way if you want real advice provide pics obv, but ultimately, im gunna look at your face b4 i look at ur ass so.. to answer your question, big butts are not a put off, chubbyness is, size 12 is (not that i have any idea how much you must weigh) so.. embrace your body, boys are not hard to attract, so not like you're not gunna get any.

You think she's chubby? :lolwut:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by nahm sayn?
you are a size 10/12, that would be more of a put off.

i would prefer a slightly larger butt than a really skinny one, there is NOTHING WORSE than a girl with really skin legs and literally no arse.. it's just like a boy.. i love black girls butts, in a non pervy way if you want real advice provide pics obv, but ultimately, im gunna look at your face b4 i look at ur ass so.. to answer your question, big butts are not a put off, chubbyness is, size 12 is (not that i have any idea how much you must weigh) so.. embrace your body, boys are not hard to attract, so not like you're not gunna get any.

She's almost 6ft. Don't be ridiculous. Your sizing perception is crazy. When I was a size 10, my tutor took me aside to ask if I was starving myself. I'm now a size 12 and still look a bit on the thin side.
Hell ****ing yes
There's a song about this very matter... so evidently someone likes them and cannot lie.
Reply 25
Big or over-sized butt is nice as long as not saggy :smile:

Kylie Minogue's bum is still the best :biggrin:
Well I can't comment on all guys, but certainly many of them do. I don't think that it is initially a conscious thing, but eventually we learn that we are attracted to and aroused by a woman with a big butt. I do not mean obese and just plain fat. I mean a woman whose natural shape includes a big butt.

I have tried for years to figure out why I have that attraction. I just do not know. I only know I do have it. Physically speaking and concerning intimacy and closeness; I know it is much more fun for me to have a woman who does have a big butt.

I would suggest that it is really not necessary to get offended or self conscious of men who comment on your butt. They do not mean to demean you at all. They sincerely and genuinely like your shape.
Reply 27
Fat bottomed girls make the rockin' world go round :cool:

I used to hate my curvaceous behind. Now I love it.

Haters gonna hate.
Reply 28
Yes.
Asses>>Breasts.

If you get comments about it, then that surely means you have a desirable bum lol. If you don't like the look of it- tone up by doing squats!

I'm not afraid to admit that I took interest in a girl once purely because of her behind haha.
Reply 30
We're gonna need pics.

But girls with big ass's are sexy!

But no fat chicks
Reply 31
Original post by Halogenation
Asses>>Breasts.

Agree.
Reply 32
No i don't like really big butts on girls . . Infact i prefer medium size butts . . :smile:
buttsquats.jpg
Reply 35
As long as it doesn't all spill out when they take their tights off!
Reply 36
Original post by Anonymous
anon pls. this is not a 'troll'.

I am so paranoid about my ass cos it's actually big, and i'm not proud of it. i'm 5'11 size 10/12 but my ass just looks huge and round. i know people go on about Kim Kardashian's bum....BUTT....do people actually find them attractive??!? i always try and hide mine. i get weirdos in public commenting on it sometimes and it makes me so self concious.

p.s. before you say "pics or gtfo"... click the 'x' at the top!

yes they're hot
Reply 37
you should add a poll to this thread :biggrin:
Reply 38
Original post by Anonymous
anon pls. this is not a 'troll'.

I am so paranoid about my ass cos it's actually big, and i'm not proud of it. i'm 5'11 size 10/12 but my ass just looks huge and round. i know people go on about Kim Kardashian's bum....BUTT....do people actually find them attractive??!? i always try and hide mine. i get weirdos in public commenting on it sometimes and it makes me so self concious.

p.s. before you say "pics or gtfo"... click the 'x' at the top!

btw,when you said click 'x' at the top, did you mean leave the thread?
I certainly do :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending