The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5420
The other half is off to London tomorrow as he is working over the Olympics :frown: As much as I moan about him, I wouldn't change him for the world and I'm gonna miss him :frown:
Original post by FrozenCharlotte
Oh right! I totally forgot my boobs are a separate entity from my own self xD

I missed this earlier. :rofl:

How's productivity working out for you? Willpower queen. :p:
Original post by Tortious
What's wrong with S Club 7?

Even if we accept that there is something wrong with them, we grew up with them as part of British 90s/noughties culture. :awesome: You've clearly sought them out - what's your excuse? :wink:

You know...I wasn't a pensioner during the 90s ¬_¬..I was barely 10. But I was more of an A-Teens girl xD
You know...I wasn't a pensioner during the 90s ¬_¬..I was barely 10. But I was more of an A-Teens girl xD

I meant more because I can't imagine there being much of a craze (although I'll accept that the Spice Girls were pretty big :mmm:). I never said you were a pensioner! :angel:
(edited 11 years ago)

I wish I didn't know who they were either :lol:

The message was aimed at Tortious and gagaslilmonsteruk xD

Seriously, guys?

The clue's in the name, there were seven of them not four! (the a*teens):google:

TBH with regards to S Club I'd disagree with you about how bad they were in their heyday, but in regards to now I'd agree with you and here's why

(don't know what this offends more - the eyes or the ears - then again Dannii Minogue kind of brightens it up with her dancing lol)

I was in love with s club 7?! :colone: And I'm sure I'm younger than you! :woo:
Original post by The Puppet Master
And I'm sure I'm younger than you! :woo:

Join the club, darling :wink:

I was in love with s club 7?! :colone:

Well..you know what they say...How is it now..."there is no party like an S-Club party"?

Oh troubled, troubled child. :rofl:
Join the club, darling :wink:

Well..you know what they say...How is it now..."there is no party like an S-Club party"?

Oh troubled, troubled child. :rofl:

WOO :party: :laugh:

Can't believe you didn't like S Club 7, my first gig was Liberty X and Five supported them :sexface: Such a cool kid. :cool:

Can't believe you didn't like S Club 7, my first gig was Liberty X and Five supported them :sexface: Such a cool kid. :cool:

Uh huh, uh huh...and how did that make you feel? *jots down*

I didn't like S-Club 7 just to mess with one of my best friends at school. The lengths I go to make my friends happy...

I aligned with the A-Teen crowd u_u (until their total and utter effacement, which back then led me to fear the real Abba had devoured them because the name to my 11-year old self sounded like that of a demon from the 9th circle :evil:).

The first song I can remember seeing live is
. That was at Butlins back in 2004. I remember the day I saw them in concert was the day of the Boxing Day 2004 Tsunami.

This was the first song I ever saw in a proper concert
Sydney airport has free wifi. Once again proving LA to be **** on another front

Original post by thurin
I like none of the three guys mentioned (Daley, Efron, or Magnusson) :hmmm: Please, find guys I'd like.

Ah, the perennial question. If you find an answer, let me know too! I can't keep hoping that I'll just fall into a relationship (with someone I'll like...)

agree with both statements. Sigh.

First gig i went to was steps and then s club 7! I still proudly know all the words for Reach!
Original post by thurin
And only two male! I wonder if it's anything to do with trying to get sponsorship.

That was my guess. It's so sad to think that people need to closet themselves for the sake of their careers. Immense respect for sportsmen and women that do come out, it can't be easy. It really sucks that so much importance is placed on this.

On a similar note: I was chatting to one of my guys last weekend and mentioned that the weekend before I ended up going to a rather campy gay dive bar and one of the few things I remembered from that night was doing the dance to Saturday Night, to which he said "I don't know it, I think that was a bit before my time" D:

Suddenly I felt very old -_-
Reply 5433
I hate that Saturday Night song.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire S
Reply 5434
Another 60 minute run! #lovinglife :h:

Original post by lilabs
What phone apps?:smile:

Apps of a sexual nature?

Original post by Liam_G
Yes.

/hopeful optimism :moon:

You're too busy learning Russian and running on treadmills anyway, Jack :hand: Y'all addicted to extracurriculars. You should try being boring like me for a while. Bitches love boring.

Maybe I'll try them simultaneously so that I can free up time. And I'll lie about them anyway! Besides, you are a baker extraordinaire. Maybe I need to choose the right extracurriculars.

Edit: I just stood on a blueberry. Ewwwwwww. That was surprisingly, deeply unpleasant.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5435
Original post by thurin
Apps of a sexual nature?

Give me an example :tongue:
Reply 5436
hey everyone (:
Original post by Cezz
hey everyone (:

Afternoon. :wavey:
Original post by Cezz
hey everyone (:

Hello! :awesome:

Original post by Tortious
Afternoon. :wavey:

Poke!

That video you showed me just made me think of this. :laugh:

Spoiler

Reply 5439
I got drafted into digging up the garden. So now I've had my third shower of the day (ridiculous!). I meant to read my book today - I've yet to have the chance to!

Original post by lilabs
Give me an example :tongue:

Umm... well, I don't use those sorts of apps/websites so I'm not familiar with them at all. I've heard of Qrushr - give that a try?