The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Year 13.
Original post by Zigggyy.
When you're bored or whatever, watch these hahaha, you won't regret it! (they're really short! 2 minutes each)

Apologies if you've already seen it or if you had no reaction...awks.

Watch this one first. :smile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPUEoTi5SuM

Then you'll love this :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4qMxa_MNXM&feature=related

I did not expect the first one, I almost died from a heartattack

The second one made up for it though:biggrin: Couldn't stop laughing

Try this one http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue#
You have to keep scrolling down :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Zigggyy.
When you're bored or whatever, watch these hahaha, you won't regret it! (they're really short! 2 minutes each)

Apologies if you've already seen it or if you had no reaction...awks.

Watch this one first. :smile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPUEoTi5SuM

Then you'll love this :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4qMxa_MNXM&feature=related

You silly boy! :laugh:

I'm trying it on my mum.
Reply 2723
Ahhh.... so happy that we get such a long summer holiday this year! Means even more time to recomplete Zelda:OOT and the dreaded Water Temple on the (extremely old) 13 year old N64 :cool:
If people need a chat... And there is no one here... You could jump onto the year ten thread :biggrin: there are some year elevens there as well :wink:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
If people need a chat... And there is no one here... You could jump onto the year ten thread :biggrin: there are some year elevens there as well :wink:

Shhhhhh.... :tongue:
Original post by usycool1
Shhhhhh.... :tongue:

You gave it away! :O people are going to be disappointed... Traitor! :biggrin:
Waiting for the channel tunnel. Delays and it is very warm :frown: looking forward to getting to Belgium and sitting down with a cool drink!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Salsa C510e
Original post by JLKeating
Waiting for the channel tunnel. Delays and it is very warm :frown: looking forward to getting to Belgium and sitting down with a cool drink!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Salsa C510e

And.the chocolates are divine :biggrin:
Original post by justanotherindigo
LOL I was going to take that course if only I did Geography at GCSE (my school don't offer it:frown:)
Ahaha...not surprising!:tongue:

:eek: cool!! :biggrin: awwww really! You weren't offered geography :eek: whoa?! Lol x
Original post by sophiekutie
:eek: cool!! :biggrin: awwww really! You weren't offered geography :eek: whoa?! Lol x

Hi again :biggrin:
LOL I was going to take that course if only I did Geography at GCSE (my school don't offer it:frown:)
Ahaha...not surprising!:tongue:

Your school sounds completely wrong because Geography should be offered as part of the compulsory curriculum until Year 9 and thhis means that the Geography teacher teaching until year 9,should also do Year 10 and 11 classes to fill up their timetable and I got 100% in my first Geography unit and am planning on studying it at A-Level my life would have been ruined if I had went to your school.
Original post by Dalek1099
Your school sounds completely wrong because Geography should be offered as part of the compulsory curriculum until Year 9 and thhis means that the Geography teacher teaching until year 9,should also do Year 10 and 11 classes to fill up their timetable and I got 100% in my first Geography unit and am planning on studying it at A-Level my life would have been ruined if I had went to your school.

HUMAN Geography bores me '_' ... To bits...

Tourism should be interesting,the most interesting topic is of course Natural Disasters,which I did an exam on in June and hopefully I have done well on it again I might not have got 100% this time though because thinking back I could have put a lot better answer to the 8 mark question,at the end of the exam.
Even tourism shall bore me! Yeah, we had one exam which for 90 marks included:
Globalization
Development
Population
Active Zones
Climate Change
Water

Hopefully I'll have an A*... Not 100% though!!
Even tourism shall bore me! Yeah, we had one exam which for 90 marks included:
Globalization
Development
Population
Active Zones
Climate Change
Water

Hopefully I'll have an A*... Not 100% though!!

oh 'water' ..well doesnt that seem vauge and very boring :L.. oh how i loooove geography ;D ...not !
Original post by techno836
oh 'water' ..well doesnt that seem vauge and very boring :L.. oh how i loooove geography ;D ...not !

Lol! It's hydrology... Sounds better :wink: it's actually interesting... That bit! It's THE most interesting bitanyway... Take from that what you will...
Original post by sophiekutie

Ikr! Really stupid:frown:

Original post by Dalek1099

Yeah I think the same but there’s nothing I can do about it:frown: They did offer it but then they stopped but seriously if I did Geography at GCSE then I would definitely would have done it for A-Level alongside World Development…and I was taught it until year 9:smile:

haha...I LOVE geography!:smile:

Certain bits...

Certain bits... Check your PM

Latest