The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrozenCharlotte
Or THIS happens

Spoiler

The person would have to be unthinkably hot in order to neutralize the effects of this....thing :afraid:

That's scarred my mind :afraid:
Sorry, mate. But had to open your eyes to the real deal of people with no sense of shame :rofl2:
Original post by Crisps
I don't know which supermarket you used, but here at Asda, all checkouts (including the self scan ones) don't finish the transaction until you remove the card from the PIN pad. However, saying that, it would actually be really easy to just walk off from a self scan heh. I've seen plenty people do it, too

I don't know, I'm sure I wouldn't have left the card but I just can't think what else could have happened -_- Such an idiot.
Reply 5503
Original post by Revd. Mike
I don't know, I'm sure I wouldn't have left the card but I just can't think what else could have happened -_- Such an idiot.

I once left a massive bag for life full of shopping on the bus, it's not that bad, trust me :tongue:
Original post by Unicron
Hi guys, do any of you know of any places (sites, forums, blogs, anything) that discuss trans issues from an autism/aspergers perspective? I need advice but i'm not sure where to start and I just don't want to get into a confused, self-hating/unsureness feeling again.

I don't know personally, but there is a user called kerily that might be able to assist :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone App
I have made it my life's ambition to own, learn to play and eventually master the armonica:

Also, this guy is all manner of nerdy cool:

Original post by cpdavis
What I love about the sun, all the hot people show off their bodies

LOL. Sorry I'm just laughing, because if you saw what I saw on the train home from uni this summer, you probably wouldn't think that as much. My train was just leaving Birmingham International and it was a hot sunny day and this man was sat on the bench in the open sunlight drinking a Carlsberg and he looked like he'd been TOWIEd x 1000 - he was THAT sunburnt and he had a rather large tummy, and wearing a cap. Needless to stay the sight stopped me wanting to eat my packed lunch :sick: ...
Reply 5507
My old Alsatian had to be put to sleep this evening. I feel, sort of, empty.
Original post by Laertes

:console:
Original post by Laertes

That sucks :frown: sorry to hear that. How old was the Alsatian?

Original post by Tortious

seconded :smile:

Also BTW @ Tortious thank you for the rep, I needed that :smile:. How can you add so much rep in one go anyway? Just interested :smile:
Reply 5510
Hey gays, Rotterdam is nice. Hope you're all well.
Reply 5511

Thanks.

Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
That sucks :frown: sorry to hear that. How old was the Alsatian?

12 or 13. I'd be lying if I said I was sure.
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Also BTW @ Tortious thank you for the rep, I needed that :smile:. How can you add so much rep in one go anyway? Just interested :smile:

I have a lot of rep points - 2,043 - which apparently equates to 7 gems (so that's my rep power). You need to get to about 120 before yours will have any effect.*

*Just as well, since you negged me. :mmm:
Original post by Revd. Mike
I have made it my life's ambition to own, learn to play and eventually master the armonica:

Also, this guy is all manner of nerdy cool:

Theremin hero :laugh:
I have a lot of rep points - 2,043 - which apparently equates to 7 gems (so that's my rep power). You need to get to about 120 before yours will have any effect.*

There you have the answer to UK's economy xD

Rep powah and gems.
Original post by Laertes

That's sh*...I know that feeling. Sorry =/
Reply 5516
Original post by Laertes

I feel your pain. My dog had to be put down after we had her for 16 years :frown:

lol sorry. It wasn't you I was negative with, it was the song. Lily Allen is good, but I just don't like the song :smile:
Reply 5518
Original post by FrozenCharlotte
That's sh*...I know that feeling. Sorry =/

Original post by Crisps
I feel your pain. My dog had to be put down after we had her for 16 years :frown:

Thanks for the thoughts, guys. I needed to vent a little bit. I'm just finding it hard knowing she's not coming back.
Got a new phone and got a new date! :tongue: :biggrin:

Latest