The Student Room Group

Finding muscular men attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Also I love how all the girls on here don't hesitate to describe anything they find unattractive on a guys body as "ugly" or "weird" but if a guy were to do the same with a girl he'd probably be drowning in neg rep.
Reply 61
Original post by Yung Mon£y

So you're saying if he was infront of you, it'd be off putting? :K:

took be about 5 minutes to figure out where I recognised him from. the frustration caused by that was indeed off putting :tongue:
also no I don't actually find him particularly attractive. his body isn't unattractive but not attractive either. and his face I think is unnatractive so as a whole not for me
(edited 11 years ago)
I really don't like it when its "overdone". Muscles are good depending on the person and how big they are but its a bit intimidating when a guy looks like he could squash you with his thumb. Height matters alot more to me. I find guys who are fairly skinny attractive if they are very tall. This guy is muscly and I think he is very very attractive.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=the+game&oe=UTF-8&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=CCgPUNqsL4LK0QXijIHQDA&biw=1662&bih=810&sei=CigPUN_VGYit0QWa74DACg

It doesn't look disproportionate or overdone (to me) cos he's like 6'4. Thats probably why I find him attractive more than the muscles. But I think he has the perfect amount of muscle. I just want to tie him up and give him a massage lol/

I know all the tsr girls wont like him. They want more of this ... https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=gay+boy+from+glee&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:redface:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=eioPUMzcLKiu0QWMkIHwBw&biw=1680&bih=816&sei=fCoPUKn1NaOG0AW_x4DQAw
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Ice Constricter
Also I love how all the girls on here don't hesitate to describe anything they find unattractive on a guys body as "ugly" or "weird" but if a guy were to do the same with a girl he'd probably be drowning in neg rep.

Girls are more shallow. We guys know that. No surprise.
Original post by QuirkyDoDo
Yesss I was hoping someone would post him.

Oh Alcide :h:

EDIT: Oh awks I thought a girl posted it haha.

Guys awesome, good role-model. His body = my goal. As in to be like....:K:
Original post by Yung Mon£y
He is big, as in pre-roids big. Even possibly start of roids. It's pretty warped if you have to be on roids to be considered big, as in muscular, not fat.

For pre-roids he is I guess.

And I did say it's down to your interpretation of what big is. If there are so many men around on steroids (I've seen quite a few bigger than that guy in real life) then your opinion of what big is will be affected by that. If a guy is going gym to build muscle, I'm automatically comparing him to bodybuilders, so that's why I said he isn't that big.

This is actually a very good point. Misandry ftw.
I don't know why people ask this so much on this site. The views on this site are so far from reality that they're not really worth taking into account :rofl:

I think you should create a thread about it and we can test this out :ahee:
Reply 69
Original post by ilovefashion90
I really don't like it when its "overdone". Muscles are good depending on the person and how big they are cos its a bit intimidating when a guy looks like he could squash you with his thumb. Height matters alot more to me. I find guys who are fairly skinny attractive if they are very tall. This guy is muscly and I think he is very very attractive.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=the+game&oe=UTF-8&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=CCgPUNqsL4LK0QXijIHQDA&biw=1662&bih=810&sei=CigPUN_VGYit0QWa74DACg

It doesn't look disproportionate or overdone (to me) cos he's like 6'4. Thats probably why I find him attractive more than the muscles. But I think he has the perfect amount of muscle. I just want to tie him up and give him a massage lol/

I know all the tsr girls wont like him. They want more of this ... https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=gay+boy+from+glee&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:redface:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=eioPUMzcLKiu0QWMkIHwBw&biw=1680&bih=816&sei=fCoPUKn1NaOG0AW_x4DQAw

the fact that the tattoos he is covered in are ****e is a very distracting unattractive trait that makes it hard to fairly judge how attractive his build is.
Original post by Nick1sHere
I don't know why people ask this so much on this site. The views on this site are so far from reality that they're not really worth taking into account :rofl:

Very true.

I actually find most shapes attractive, bulky, athletic, skinny. Other than overweight (sorry). Although what's more important is what's on the inside :smile:
Reply 71
Original post by silent ninja
Girls are more shallow. We guys know that. No surprise.

actually guys ain't exactly that much better.. I mean your talking about girls being shallow, but come on - theres plenty of guys out there who like skinny girls, girls with big busts, a certain hair colour etc. I didn't mean to start this thread with it causing conflict upon 'oh if it was men who said this' blah blah blah. I actually started this because i saw a few pictures of men posting on here - of themselves with big muscles :L. - which personally, im not a fan of :redface:..

i like this guy though :wink:! - because tbh, im just a geek.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WZQOtyxqHCk/TM1jzn4nJLI/AAAAAAAABSo/ZAc-xBVYGos/s1600/XDEL_fratellis+t+shirt.jpg
Original post by boba
the fact that the tattoos he is covered in are ****e is a very distracting unattractive trait that makes it hard to fairly judge how attractive his build is.

Yeah im not really a fan of his tattoos but his body is right. He hasn't got ripped abs and all that **** but he's still got just enough muscle. And did I mention he's 6'4 (maybe 6'3) lol.
Reply 73
yeh maybe the outline of a six pack - thats nice but not too majorly ripped. and the oil - no!

but this yerrrrr :hitit: ncjsnjc.jpg
Reply 74

:lolwut:

Ugly is a synonym for/definition of unattractive...
Reply 75
Yeah im not really a fan of his tattoos but his body is right. He hasn't got ripped abs and all that **** but he's still got just enough muscle. And did I mention he's 6'4 (maybe 6'3) lol.

Yeah yeah we know you love his height

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by ct2k7
Yeah yeah we know you love his height

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

lol sorry I just had to get that bit clear.
Reply 77
lol sorry I just had to get that bit clear.

I find men around my height often the most attractive tbh, but I looked at my gf's personality before her aesthetics and ended up with a tall girl.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Wilfred Little
For pre-roids he is I guess.

And I did say it's down to your interpretation of what big is. If there are so many men around on steroids (I've seen quite a few bigger than that guy in real life) then your opinion of what big is will be affected by that. If a guy is going gym to build muscle, I'm automatically comparing him to bodybuilders, so that's why I said he isn't that big.

bodybuilders = roids. Sad but true.
Original post by rlw31
:lolwut:

Ugly is a synonym for/definition of unattractive...

Maybe if you read my whole post properly instead of picking parts of it to read you wouldn't look like this :lolwut:

I'm obviously talking about the blatant double standard at play here.

Which is dissing a guys body = fine and dandy

But dissing a girls body = WWlll

I can't believe I had to explain that :facepalm2:

Quick Reply

Latest