Original post by Venom123
Sophia's butters.

The majority of the cast are butters.

You think the show would be any fun with hot girls? They wouldn't be as slaggy

IMO, I think the guys are better looking than the girls
Original post by 9MmBulletz
You think the show would be any fun with hot girls? They wouldn't be as slaggy

IMO, I think the guys are better looking than the girls

My sentiments exactly. I was gonna say that man but was too slow at editing. The most 'attractive' one is the one Gary has wrapped around his 'parsnip'.

And for me to put Holly second just typifies the lack of quality of the show
Reply 342
They need some new blood.

Keep James, Gaz and Jay. Also Sophie and Charlotte. Bin the rest and get some new people in.

Hell, bring back Greg. Greg was a cool guy.
Original post by Venom123
My sentiments exactly. I was gonna say that man but was too slow at editing. The most 'attractive' one is the one Gary has wrapped around his 'parsnip'.

And for me to put Holly second just typifies the lack of quality of the show

Holly is awfully trashy
I think Vicky's not too bad, but her mouth is coarse
Becca needs a make-up artist because I think she has potential-her make up appears to be done by a group of circus performers. She looks like a chav
It's really bad
to be fair jersey shore is hardly any better
jay wow looks like a monster without makeup plus she's a bit fake looking
snooki and her friend deena- wow
sammi is the only girl who looks like she has any sort of class

Both shows are full of classless chavs tbh
Jay's leaving the show because of his girlfriend, tbf he's been fairly uninteresting this series
I think Vicky, Ricky, Rebecca are also leaving.
Holly is awfully trashy
I think Vicky's not too bad, but her mouth is coarse
Becca needs a make-up artist because I think she has potential-her make up appears to be done by a group of circus performers. She looks like a chav
It's really bad
to be fair jersey shore is hardly any better
jay wow looks like a monster without makeup plus she's a bit fake looking
snooki and her friend deena- wow
sammi is the only girl who looks like she has any sort of class

Both shows are full of classless chavs tbh

Naaaaaaaaaaaah fam, Vicky got fat man she was nice but I can't be dealing with some high maintenance chick like that, she'd actually dominate me (no oestrogen)

Becca yeah she has potential, but she's low on the list at the moment - her hair is like straw strands and her tan is ridiculous. She's just there that's how I'll put it.

Agreed Gregg was quality!

My problem is, these people are slowly becoming role models: Geordie shore, TOWIE, mark wright Vegas whatever.

Society's *****d.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 346
:lol: Nice to see there is a Geordie Shore following on TSR :ninja:

Its aaaaaaaaaawful compared to Jersey Shore though lets be honest, if I wasn't from Newcastle there would be no chance of me watching it.
Greg was the only 'normal' one and he left ages ago
Jay hasn't done anything this series but his hand movements are still hypnotising.
Ricci is the most annoying lad ever, soppy ****. - Where the hell is he from? Certainly isn't from Newcastle, his accent has bamboozled me. Monotone.
James and Gaz are the only ones making it bearable at the minute. :dontknow:

The lasses are just :facepalm2:
Charlotte is so slutty its beyond belief, some of the stuff she says is just :lolwut:
Reply 347
I only watch this because I'm from the North East, and I just despair at how ridiculously they act. I've met Holly & she actually seems like a decent girl on normal nights out, so she definitely must play up for the cameras. It's just such a bad representation of Newcastle, effing this, effing that, sex here, sex there. Charlotte is funny, but just everything she says is about sex & how good she is.

Great telly though :P
Ah these lot are bloody hilarious.
Reply 349
Original post by TM94
Its aaaaaaaaaawful compared to Jersey Shore though lets be honest

uhhh...have you seen Jersey Shore S4 and S5? the current state of Jersey Shore is horrendous. seriously, i've never seen such boring crap in my life.

however I think Geordie Shore is peaking now and it's the best that it's been
Reply 350
Original post by #JayJay
uhhh...have you seen Jersey Shore S4 and S5? the current state of Jersey Shore is horrendous. seriously, i've never seen such boring crap in my life.

however I think Geordie Shore is peaking now and it's the best that it's been

Nah I've only seen Season 1,2 and 3.

But I bet its a lot better than Geordie Shore, no-one compares to people like Situation and Pauly D.

The fights are massive in Jersey compared to Geordie as well.
Reply 351
Original post by TM94
Nah I've only seen Season 1,2 and 3.

But I bet its a lot better than Geordie Shore, no-one compares to people like Situation and Pauly D.

The fights are massive in Jersey compared to Geordie as well.

S1, 2 and 3 are the best

i'd admit that they can't even touch Geordie. but right now Jersey is really really bad and Geordie is coming into its own. the Cancun stuff has been great so far.
Reply 352
Jersey is bit better than gs.

Pauly d and vinny's prank on the house towards the end of the series was jokes! :ahee:

Also, that stalker appearing everywhere that pauly went :lol:
Original post by TM94
:lol: Nice to see there is a Geordie Shore following on TSR :ninja:

Its aaaaaaaaaawful compared to Jersey Shore though lets be honest, if I wasn't from Newcastle there would be no chance of me watching it.
Greg was the only 'normal' one and he left ages ago
Jay hasn't done anything this series but his hand movements are still hypnotising.
Ricci is the most annoying lad ever, soppy ****. - Where the hell is he from? Certainly isn't from Newcastle, his accent has bamboozled me. Monotone.
James and Gaz are the only ones making it bearable at the minute. :dontknow:

The lasses are just :facepalm2:
Charlotte is so slutty its beyond belief, some of the stuff she says is just :lolwut:

I feel sorry for Charlotte. She seems like an alright lass with some big mental problems. She says some priceless stuff like, 'I've never had salt water in my eyes before... except maybe cum.'

The 'lads' can burn slowly forever though.
Original post by Left Hand Drive
I hate Charlotte.

:eek: You are the first person I've ever heard express dislike for Charlotte. She's amazing!

Original post by Left Hand Drive
She just seems like a hyper slut.

That's part of what makes her so great lol.

As for the JS vs. GS thing; JS did used to be great but atm I'd GS is miles better. Jersey's just got boring and how fricking old are they now?! Situation looks about 40 lmao, time to move on.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 355
Original post by Daniellejo.
Jersey's just got boring and how fricking old are they now?! Situation looks about 40 lmao, time to move on.

EXACTLY!

this episode was good. Charlotte pulls some really good looking guys, like that guy in the club this week. Holly has definitely fallen for James on a massive scale. I never noticed it before until James(?) said but the girls who are in love with someone (Holly/Charlotte) get absolutely plastered on nights out when Gaz/James pulls

also the next episode looks like it's going to be cray
Original post by #JayJay
EXACTLY!

this episode was good. Charlotte pulls some really good looking guys, like that guy in the club this week. Holly has definitely fallen for James on a massive scale. I never noticed it before until James(?) said but the girls who are in love with someone (Holly/Charlotte) get absolutely plastered on nights out when Gaz/James pulls

also the next episode looks like it's going to be cray

I don't think gary fancies charlotte one bit. I think he just gets told to say things by the directors. On Charlotte's end, you can see how easy she's becoming for gary.

Holly is pure filth.

The way the girls boast about pulling is embarassing- if they ask 10 guys for a snog, at least 8 will say yes straight away.
Reply 357
I don't think gary fancies charlotte one bit. I think he just gets told to say things by the directors. On Charlotte's end, you can see how easy she's becoming for gary.

Holly is pure filth.

The way the girls boast about pulling is embarassing- if they ask 10 guys for a snog, at least 8 will say yes straight away.

I never really believed that Gaz has feelings for Char, I mean he probably does but those are only friendship feelings and aren't serious at all.

Holly is really slutty, the situation between her and James isn't going to get better any time soon.
Original post by #JayJay
I never really believed that Gaz has feelings for Char, I mean he probably does but those are only friendship feelings and aren't serious at all.

Holly is really slutty, the situation between her and James isn't going to get better any time soon.

yeah remember when she ****ed gaz in like the first season cheating on her bf!!
she's just grim and easy
Reply 359
yeah remember when she ****ed gaz in like the first season cheating on her bf!!
she's just grim and easy

that happened? I can't remember it...

that doesn't shock me at all

Quick Reply

Latest