The Student Room Group

Six women rape man to death

Scroll to see replies

Original post by uwotm8?
lol im wondering why you're browsing the website of a nigerian newspaper.

how exactly can u be raped to death? do you keep raping them until they die of thirst or something?

I'm confused about this as well. Women can be raped to death due to internal injuries but It's not clear how it happened here.

Did they drug him and this lead to him dying? Did he have a heart attack or stroke brought on my the shock or trauma?

It doesn't even say what the cause of death was.
Well if you're going to die then that's probably up their with one of the best ways.
Reply 3
Wow that's one massive fail...
Original post by Pitt1988
Probably a heart attack because he couldn't believe his luck.

And this is the reason why male rape is under-reported.
Reply 5
Lucky fella
Reply 6
I think the jokey responses to this says it all really. If a woman was raped to death by 6 men, would that be funny too? I'm sure they'll be laughing about this on Loose Women soon.
Why is everyone making jokes? TBF, it is a ****ed up culture where someone is allowed to have 6 wives, but you can't blame the man personally.
Reply 8
I found this on reddit, no, i didnt go looking around at nigerian newspapers (nothing wrong with them anyway)
Reply 9
I think more than likely this guy had a pre existing condition or illness
Original post by ESPORTIVA
I think more than likely this guy had a pre existing condition or illness

Likely a heart defect of some kind. These can often cause heart failure under stressful or scary conditions.
Love how women complain about sexism in the modern world and yet they would make jokes about gang rape.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 12
Original post by JohnC2211
Love how women complain about sexism in the modern world and yet they would make jokes about gang rape.

i hear far too many men make jokes about gang rape and rape in general, far more men than women actually.

maybe you should tell them to stop setting women a bad example?

Men joke about men as well as women being raped, by doing this, women then get the impression that its fine.

I dont find rape a particularly funny or amusing issue, whoever is being raped. I dont see the amusing side.

Funny how you say that, but only one person who made a joke on this thread was actually female. The rest were all male.
Original post by lukas1051
I think the jokey responses to this says it all really. If a woman was raped to death by 6 men, would that be funny too? I'm sure they'll be laughing about this on Loose Women soon.

Exactly. Reminds me of that incident years ago when Rebecca Brooks assaulted Ross Kemp and the tabloids treated the story as a big joke.

But I think nearly every person on this thread who's made a jokey comment about this has been male.

All along the lines of "i wish 6 women would rape me Lol"
Reply 16
Reminds of that time Sharon Osbourne was making fun of a guy on tv who got his penis hacked off by his girlfriend. You would never, in a million years get a group of men on tv making fun of a female who was genitally mutated.
Oh, the man's a pig? Please tell me how you're so well acquainted with him.
Original post by When you see it...
Why is everyone making jokes? TBF, it is a ****ed up culture where someone is allowed to have 6 wives, but you can't blame the man personally.

Why is it ****ed up to have 6 wives?
Why did they do it?
Does jealously drive some women that mad?

And no pics either, damn.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending