The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've just discovered a new band that I can't stop listening to; they are bloody awesome!

They're called The italobrothers. They're a German dance band but they're brilliant

Songs I love so far;
Boom
Pandora 2012

still to listen to a few more

They're like 3OH!3 meets Darren Styles by the way of Scooter if you like either of them
Reply 5561
What a lovely day in which to do sweet Fanny Adams. Running and then sunbathing with a book. When I get round to it. Bliss :h:

I just looked up where 'sweet Fanny Adams' (or 'sweet F.A.') comes from - how gruesome!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5563

It's not official yet. All they're doing is bringing forward a bill to be debated in the Scottish Parliament. It'll still need to be approved.
Original post by Crisps
It's not official yet. All they're doing is bringing forward a bill to be debated in the Scottish Parliament. It'll still need to be approved.

Yeah at least it's being acknowledged, and talked about. So it's a good thing. :h:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Why do people have to go and ruin a perfectly wonderful friendship by developing a crush on the other person? :mad:
Original post by Terpsikhore
Why do people have to go and ruin a perfectly wonderful friendship by developing a crush on the other person? :mad:

:console: I feel your pain :emo:

But to answer the question: They're sexy. :sexface:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:console: I feel your pain :emo:

But to answer the question: They're sexy. :sexface:

I am obviously phenomenally sexy. So I naturally don't blame anyone for fancying the arse off me. :wink:

But I don't like my sexiness to be presumed upon. :tongue:
I am obviously phenomenally sexy. So I naturally don't blame anyone for fancying the arse off me. :wink:

But I don't like my sexiness to be presumed upon. :tongue:

I'm confused - are you the "person", or the "other person"? :p:
Original post by Tortious
I'm confused - are you the "person", or the "other person"? :p:

I'm the crushee, as opposed to the crusher. :tongue:

A good friend (not-so-incidentally, 25 years older than me) has professed their fondness for me. All kinds of awkward.

A good friend (not-so-incidentally, 25 years older than me) has professed their fondness for me. All kinds of awkward.

If only someone 25 years older than me professed their fondness for me. :daydreaming:

Spoiler

Yeah, erm...good luck with that. :p:

experienced :sexface: MILF? :P
Have fun with that! Today i saw a lady boy that clearly had a bulge in the pants but was all female on top. This technically should be my dream person but I was more confused than aroused
Hey gays :smile:
Good evening, Vlad and everyone else :smile:
Original post by FrozenCharlotte
Good evening, Vlad and everyone else :smile:

How are you? :smile:
I'm good, just updating the webpage of a congress I and some other people are supposed to be organizing. I'm not sure I like pretending I know how to program websites :lol:. You?
I am listening to this clubby and summery tune. I want to go out dancing and clubbing. It's a shame no one wants to go with me I just feel like dancing all the time now and I need to get it out of my system by going clubbing LOOOOOOOL

In other news, internship is nearly finished :O.
Excited for what's gonna happen in the next couple of days :excited:
Original post by cpdavis
Excited for what's gonna happen in the next couple of days :excited:

Don't let it go to your head. :rolleyes:

(Also, you may need to change the picture so everything complements everything.)

Latest