The Student Room Group

Sexy ginger - I want you. But what are gingers like?

There's this stunning naturally ginger girl on my course at university and to put it bluntly - I want to have sex with her.
I've never gone for a ginger before so I'd like to know from guys (and girls too if you're that way inclined) - are ginger girls harder to get for whatever reason and once attained, what's it like having sex with one?!
This girl has a unique appearance and I've never seen any other girl look like her before. She's ginger but has really foreign features and the most amazing blue/green eyes.
She also has a ****ing fantastic arse.
Reply 1
The only difference between gingers and not gingers is simple. Their hair color is ginger... and the others isn't. That's it. No mistery, no secret tecniques, I bet it would feel like having sex with any other woman, unless you have a preference for gingers or a ginger fetich.
The extreme paleness of skin against mine was a bit different. Almost interracial.
Original post by Ahotaru
The only difference between gingers and not gingers is simple. Their hair color is ginger... and the others isn't. That's it. No mistery, no secret tecniques, I bet it would feel like having sex with any other woman, unless you have a preference for gingers or a ginger fetich.

I'd assume they could be different in bed because of their lack of souls.

Spoiler

There is no difference...

I suggest you do her a favour and leave her alone.
Reply 5
Does their hair reflect their fieriness in bed?
Reply 6
Original post by RabbitCFH
I'd assume they could be different in bed because of their lack of souls.

Spoiler

this is spot on =] just makes us better in bed for some reason :P
Reply 7
Red heads are all nymphos. :colone: When sleeping with a man they sprout three heads and have abnormal flexibility making them brilliant lovers. :wink:

I have had many men say they wanted to sleep with me when I was a red head. Puzzled. :confused:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8

I have had many men say they wanted to sleep with me when I was a red head. Puzzled. :confused:

Fascination ****?
Reply 9
And they might be hard to get due to an inferiority complex.
Original post by cometgirl
And they might be hard to get due to an inferiority complex.

Who says we feel inferior?
Original post by Anonymous
There's this stunning naturally ginger girl on my course at university and to put it bluntly - I want to have sex with her.
I've never gone for a ginger before so I'd like to know from guys (and girls too if you're that way inclined) - are ginger girls harder to get for whatever reason and once attained, what's it like having sex with one?!
This girl has a unique appearance and I've never seen any other girl look like her before. She's ginger but has really foreign features and the most amazing blue/green eyes.
She also has a ****ing fantastic arse.

:laugh: You make it sound like they are another species.

I've known two natural ginger girls in my life and they were both awesome people, really down to earth and really easy to get on with, they were also gorgeous so just talk to her :smile:

Never did anything with them though (forever alone :frown:) so I can't answer the 2nd part of your question.
Reply 12
Original post by Wilfred Little
:laugh: You make it sound like they are another species.

Haha to be honest (and I mean this in the least offensive way possible), to me they almost DO seem like another species; where I'm from, a ginger girl is really few and far between - never mind a hot one! It's brought out in me an unexpected fetish for ginger girls. Or maybe just this one, lol.

Anyway, I think she must a lot of attention from guys being a really attractive ginge. Gotta find my way in some how..
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
where I'm from, a ginger girl is really few and far between - never mind a hot one!

Haha, actually I heard in the radio not long ago that here in Spain, there are so few readheads/gingers (just 1% of the population, I think) that there has been a convention and now when they see eachother in the street they have an special comrade greeting...! silly, and funny.
Reply 14
Original post by Ahotaru
Haha, actually I heard in the radio not long ago that here in Spain, there are so few readheads/gingers (just 1% of the population, I think) that there has been a convention and now when they see eachother in the street they have an special comrade greeting...! silly, and funny.

I always used to get free drinks in restaurants in Spain because I had red hair. The Spanish men seem to find red headed girls more intriguing too. Not that i'm complaining. :colone:

Original post by cometgirl
Fascination ****?

It's not like I was an alien or something though or had sex which was in any way different to someone with blonde or brunette hair. I just don't understand it.
Reply 15
Original post by Emmzaa
I always used to get free drinks in restaurants in Spain because I had red hair. The Spanish men seem to find red headed girls more intriguing too. Not that i'm complaining. :colone:

Haha, lucky you. I'm a dyed readhead, but I wish it was natural!
Gingers, Gingers, Gingers!

There was one at my university who gave a lecture about how she was helping to build schools in Africa, Africa for God's sake! She was in the year above, and I now believe in love at first sight lol. I didn't get to speak with her before she left. . . and I'm guuuted. Plus I've got a thing for big, natural, curly gingers anyway.......hufff, they're few and far between.
My girlfriend is ginger, sex is the same, just seeing ginger down there instead of dark. that is all.
Reply 18
I hope she bites your dick off if you ever get that far, you queer human being.
Reply 19
Be careful, they stink of fox piss, are left handed, they cheat at cards and their vaginas are sideways.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest