The Student Room Group

How to meet Korean girls (as an English guy)

I've been crazy about Korean girls for a few years now. It started when I began watching Korean dramas and become quite obsessed with Kim ah Joong (before you say anything, yes, I am aware that not all Korean girls look like actresses and models), but that's how it started off.

It's got to the point now, where I'm only really attracted to Korean women. Don't get me wrong, I can still appreciate beauty in women of all races, but they just no longer 'do it' for me the way Korean girls do. Consequently, it makes sense that I'd want to meet Korean girls and hopefully eventually start a relationship with someone of Korean origin (I know some of you will call me racist for only wanting to date Korean women - but you're attracted to what you're attracted to - I can't really help it!). Anyway, the problem is that there really aren't many Koreans living where I live. I am aware that there are 'korean dating' sites, but these either seem to be for koreans looking to date other koreans or are internet bride type sites. I'd much rather meet somebody naturally than in such a contrived way, but it doesn't seem like that's possible.

Aren't there any nice Korean girls who would like to meet a genuine, friendly English guy? :frown:
Reply 1
get enlisted in the north korean people's army, they provide you with best guk, best kimchi, and best korean wife.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you cannot be serious... why would u want a korean gf?
Reply 3
Plan and save up for a trip to South Korea at some point in life perhaps?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
Original post by ChelseaFCCC
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you cannot be serious... why would u want a korean gf?

:confused: Because I love Korean culture, values and traditions, and because I find many Korean women stunningly beautiful. Why on earth wouldn't I want a Korean girlfriend?
Reply 5
i personally don't understand this whole WOULD LIKE TO DATE X thing

however here are my TOP TIPS

try to learn the language - you;ll find most people who want to "help" will actually want to go out with you and will think that you're learning the language to get with native speakers

go to new malden and converse with locals

go to south korea

I personally think this is really weird but maybe looking for a specific nationality or heritage works for some people in dating...
Reply 6
You won't find many here. You'll probably have to go to south Korea or something. Besides, I don't think you should base your love of Korean women on k dramas. They are extremely unrealistic and the average Korean girl does not look like k idols :s-smilie: learn the culture, the language and the values before you decide to only set your eyes on one ethnicity.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending