The Student Room Group

My 20 Y/O Best friend 15 Y/O Sister are in love... Help...

Hi

I'm in a tough situation in which my 20 Year old best friend and my 15 year old sister are in love with each other... This is absolutely wrong... I'm pissed at my friend, and I'm pissed at my sister... But I don't know how to deal with it all. I want to confront him tonight about it, but I don't know how to go about it, It's absolutely wrong and sickening that this is happening, and trust me, I want to kill him on the spot for it... But I'm not the aggressive type... How do I get around this? What should I tell him?

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi

I'm in a tough situation in which my 20 Year old best friend and my 15 year old sister are in love with each other... This is absolutely wrong... I'm pissed at my friend, and I'm pissed at my sister... But I don't know how to deal with it all. I want to confront him tonight about it, but I don't know how to go about it, It's absolutely wrong and sickening that this is happening, and trust me, I want to kill him on the spot for it... But I'm not the aggressive type... How do I get around this? What should I tell him?

Thanks

your friend is pedo... is he ok with his head? there is nothing wrong with dating a girl that is five years younger but only when she is 18/20+... I am 20 year old male, i would never consider dating a 15 year old. Tell him that everyone will take a piss out of him, coz they will, and ur sisters friends will call her a slag..
Reply 2
I've always known he's had a thing for girls younger than him... His ex girlfriend was 2 years younger, another person he liked but got turned down by was a year younger than him... But this is an absolute joke, I agree with you, it does seem like pedophile like behavior to me. I'm confronting him about it as I post this too, I've had enough of it.
Original post by Anonymous
I've always known he's had a thing for girls younger than him... His ex girlfriend was 2 years younger, another person he liked but got turned down by was a year younger than him... But this is an absolute joke, I agree with you, it does seem like pedophile like behavior to me. I'm confronting him about it as I post this too, I've had enough of it.

do it, its silly. He should grow a pair and find a girl of his age. And what the hell is your sister thinking? dating an adult at age of 15? shes still in school and his probably working/finishing uni off.
Reply 4
ok 17/ 18 and over alright but 15??? tell your mate to grow some balls and find a girl somewhere else
and your mate went for your sis--> i thought you guys had this code about not dating the mates sis or something
Reply 5
Original post by ChelseaFCCC
And what the hell is your sister thinking? dating an adult at age of 15? shes still in school and his probably working/finishing uni off.

I would have thought her sister thinks it's fantastic to have a 20 year old bf, I'm pretty sure her friends would be impressed. 15yr old = lack of maturity. 20yr old = old enough to know better
Original post by olop
I would have thought her sister thinks it's fantastic to have a 20 year old bf, I'm pretty sure her friends would be impressed. 15yr old = lack of maturity. 20yr old = old enough to know better

20 year old... all he will want a sex (thats how guys are in general) and she is 15, surely he wont be sleeping with a 15 year old :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Clear violation of the bro code. No siblings man, no siblings allowed.
Original post by AliimzBabii
ok 17/ 18 and over alright but 15??? tell your mate to grow some balls and find a girl somewhere else
and your mate went for your sis--> i thought you guys had this code about not dating the mates sis or something

What she said ^

Dude, even a girl/woman knows our code (no offence). Mates do not go out with our sisters if they still want their manhood attached and not in a blender. Kick both their asses.
Reply 9
Wrong on all counts, the only consolation is that if he has a poke around it will technically be rape. Just sayin'
Reply 10
are we talking about lust or love? you said your best friend and sister are in love.

If he treats her with respect and truely loves her, whats the harm? IMO as long as he respects the boundry of being intimate until she is legally (which is less than 12 months away) let them have a crack at happiness.

Perhaps you could sit them down and tell him that you are against it but if he keeps it PG13 you won't cause any problems.

My father met my mother when he was 18 and she was 15 ..they have been married 48 years this April.
Original post by Jiraya Sama
What she said ^

Dude, even a girl/woman knows our code (no offence). Mates do not go out with our sisters if they still want their manhood attached and not in a blender. Kick both their asses.

thnx luv but its only because i have two brothers:wink:
OMG YOU MUST WATCH NARUTO!!!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by MrPhats
are we talking about lust or love? you said your best friend and sister are in love.

If he treats her with respect and truely loves her, whats the harm? IMO as long as he respects the boundry of being intimate until she is legally (which is less than 12 months away) let them have a crack at happiness.

Perhaps you could sit them down and tell him that you are against it but if he keeps it PG13 you won't cause any problems.

My father met my mother when he was 18 and she was 15 ..they have been married 48 years this April.

yeah and he was 18...BIG DIFFERENCE YOU KNOW
Reply 13

:facepalm2:
Reply 14

18 as opposed to 20...3 as opposed to 5..I fail to see how thats a big difference.

besides the op failed to mention exactly how old their sister is..say she is 16 in one month (for arguements sake) old enough Move out of home, Get married (with parental consent), legally Have sex, Buy a lottery ticket and enlist in the army...

if the girl was 14 or younger I would totally agree but shes not, shes 15 the cusp of adult hood. I totally agree tho a tricky situation.
thnx luv but its only because i have two brothers:wink:
OMG YOU MUST WATCH NARUTO!!!

Haha, knowing all our men secrets (that new film that's out, Think like a man). It burns a guy if he knows his sister is going out with anyone let a lone his best friend.

Yes yes, Naruto :biggrin: RIP Jiraya sama :'( You watch Naruto? You must be perfect (most likely the two brothers forcing you to watch it) haha

Do you watch Bleach? One Piece? Hunter x Hunter?
You should bring this up with your parents; or if you are uncomfortable I suggest a counsellor or maybe even the police.
Reply 17
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
You should bring this up with your parents; or if you are uncomfortable I suggest a counsellor or maybe even the police.

I'd say an independant counsellor is a good idea.

The Police can't do anything unless they are having sex. Its not ilegal to date someone under 16 as long as there is no sexual activity.
Original post by Jiraya Sama
Haha, knowing all our men secrets (that new film that's out, Think like a man). It burns a guy if he knows his sister is going out with anyone let a lone his best friend.

Yes yes, Naruto :biggrin: RIP Jiraya sama :'( You watch Naruto? You must be perfect (most likely the two brothers forcing you to watch it) haha

Do you watch Bleach? One Piece? Hunter x Hunter?

awww it seems like you had experience

and well at first when i started watching bleach it was cuz was bored
but now i luv it. lol but i watch naruto
i wish bleach comes back on though
oh and :colondollar: well perfect...pshhh... ok
awww it seems like you had experience

and well at first when i started watching bleach it was cuz was bored
but now i luv it. lol but i watch naruto
i wish bleach comes back on though
oh and :colondollar: well perfect...pshhh... ok

Experience? My sister is 14 year's old, I have already warned her that if she wants a guy in her life she is going to have to get married first. Makes my head hurt to think my sister will grow up one day.

Bleach is awesome, who is your favourite character? (Zaraki Kenpachi Oh Yeah), yeah can't believe it's ending, but then again how strong can Ichigo really get? He just keeps on evolving like a pokemon. A girl that watches Naruto/Bleach, nothing less than perfect :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending