The Student Room Group

Bio Oil VS Cocoa Butter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I don't know about stretch marks but I use Bio Oil on my scars and it seems to work :smile:
Reply 21
I find both useless, but if I had to I would choose cocoa butter. I recently started applying sesame oil just before bath. Does wonders to my skin
Reply 22
Vitamin E oil will help prevent them, but no amount of oils and lotions will rid you of stretch marks completely. They may fade the appearance but this will happen over time anyway.
Reply 23
Original post by F Ellen
Vitamin E oil will help prevent them, but no amount of oils and lotions will rid you of stretch marks completely. They may fade the appearance but this will happen over time anyway.

I know, I just want them to fade as much as possible before next year. Thanks for your help anyway :3
Reply 24
Original post by andy20121
I find both useless, but if I had to I would choose cocoa butter. I recently started applying sesame oil just before bath. Does wonders to my skin

Oooh sesame oil, that's new - thank you :3
Reply 25
Bio oil is better for stretch marks..u could use cocoa butter but it doesn't work as well

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e
Reply 26
I've been using Bio Oil for ages, initially for scars on my face from really bad spots (damn you puberty). I thought it was great it's cleared all the scars and my skin looks more even. I've also used it for small burn scars and it works.... stretch marks not so much it's only reduced them a little.
Reply 27
Original post by x0Rebekah
I've been using Bio Oil for ages, initially for scars on my face from really bad spots (damn you puberty). I thought it was great it's cleared all the scars and my skin looks more even. I've also used it for small burn scars and it works.... stretch marks not so much it's only reduced them a little.

Oh great, how long did it take for the acne scars to disappear? If you don't mind me asking :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e

Quick Reply

Latest