The Student Room Group

Sexiest British Athletes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Funky_Climber
How would you know

I train at Plymouth where he does and have spoken to him quite a bit.

He hangs around with two girls, has had a crush on a team mate of his for a while and was shouted at by his coach for sneaking out to see a girl when training was on once.

Pretty conclusive evidence.
Original post by Ocassus
I train at Plymouth where he does and have spoken to him quite a bit.

He hangs around with two girls, has had a crush on a team mate of his for a while and was shouted at by his coach for sneaking out to see a girl when training was on once.

Pretty conclusive evidence.

Having seen what Matthew Mitcham went through I don't think he'd come out.

Matthew Mitcham is one of the best divers and can't get sponsorship because he has come out and said he's gay.

Tom Daley is at least bisexual, wait and see. He'll go for some c**k in the Olympic Village, sure Jack Laugher or Max Whitlock would provide a good bit of entertainment.
Most are average
Reply 103
Gymnastics is the way forward;

And bonus rep for anyone who starts a thread about the hottest aussie athletes.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 104
Just discovered Holly Lam-Moores.

Original post by Glow in the dark
Victoria Pendleton

:mmm:

Where did you get these pics from?? :biggrin:
Reply 106
Original post by soutioirsim
Where did you get these pics from?? :biggrin:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=victoria+pendleton+esquire
Reply 107
Original post by Funky_Climber
Having seen what Matthew Mitcham went through I don't think he'd come out.

Matthew Mitcham is one of the best divers and can't get sponsorship because he has come out and said he's gay.

Tom Daley is at least bisexual, wait and see. He'll go for some c**k in the Olympic Village, sure Jack Laugher or Max Whitlock would provide a good bit of entertainment.

You base someones sexuality off of something as trivial as their voice (Which he is unable to control).

Jack has a long term girlfriend.

You get sponsored by the ASA regardless of sexuality, it is done based on performance alone.
(edited 11 years ago)
I know he's been mentioned about a billion times, but Tom Daley is effin' gorgeous.
Original post by Liam6993
I know he's been mentioned about a billion times, but Tom Daley is effin' gorgeous.

The guys love him :wink:
Hm, no-one in the entire thread has mentioned Holly Bleasdale. A butterface at worst, but if you like the 'stuck up bitch look' you can't go wrong. Plus she did a Subway advert telling people it's healthy, so she needs a good seeing to.
Original post by TrulyEpicLawls
Hm, no-one in the entire thread has mentioned Holly Bleasdale. A butterface at worst, but if you like the 'stuck up bitch look' you can't go wrong. Plus she did a Subway advert telling people it's healthy, so she needs a good seeing to.

She ain't sexy in the slightest
When I met Tom Daley in the flesh he was an absolute douche. :smile:

That said, if he did want to mingle with men I wouldn't turn him down :P

Was glued to my screen for mens gymnastics and mens swimming... Hngggggggg ^_^
Why what was he like!?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App.
It was a while ago and it was at Pizza Hut of all places, but he was really up on his high horse...

About 10 of us said hey and a few asked for pictures but he just walked on, then walked back in like 5 minutes and ignored us. Doucheeeeeeeee.
Reply 115
Have to say the male gymnasts do look good, I wish I had bodies like them, not to mention their skills.
You can look up more info about them on the olympics site:
http://www.london2012.com/athlete

apparently Louis Smith can also sing!

Looking forward to the female gymnasts :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Renal
Gymnastics is the way forward;

Just realised that that's my cousin Hannah you're drooling over

:damnmate:
Original post by Roving Fish
When I met Tom Daley in the flesh he was an absolute douche. :smile:

That said, if he did want to mingle with men I wouldn't turn him down :P

Was glued to my screen for mens gymnastics and mens swimming... Hngggggggg ^_^

They should make the British, Americans, Germans and Russians do the gymnastics naked or in speedos. Max Whitlock and Sam Oldham would get it :wink: The German Marcel Nguyen too :smile: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=marcel+nguyen&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&sa=N&rlz=1C1SVEF_enGB452GB452&biw=1517&bih=678&tbm=isch&tbnid=Vih-U-KnrMRnGM:&imgrefurl=http://www.marceltest.wg.vu/news/&docid=qd9oKVhDOQihvM&imgurl=http://www.marceltest.wg.vu/editor/12492151125222/DSC_0084_32883_thsl.jpg&w=328&h=500&ei=VpIXUMinLLSU0QWvloGABA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=461&vpy=116&dur=194&hovh=276&hovw=181&tx=151&ty=172&sig=100832276906233370764&page=1&tbnh=160&tbnw=131&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:80
I support this ^
Reply 119
Original post by Dagnabbit
Just realised that that's my cousin Hannah you're drooling over

:damnmate:
When you see her, give her my number...

Quick Reply

Latest