The Student Room Group

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by indianaussie
aww :colondollar: :lovehug:

Be gentle with me though because it'll be my first time getting rough with someone. :awesome: :colondollar:
but dw i will seduce you like below..you can be a younger version of the blonde girl and i'll be the seductive asian one :wink:

Just hearing my voice will be enough for you to melt like an experiment involving marshmellows under a bunsen burner.

Together we'll discover our coefficient of friction :wink:
wish i was adenine because then i could be paired with you. i feel whenever im around you ..you make me do anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away...

take my breath away....

:awesome: :dancing:
aww :colondollar: :lovehug:

Be gentle with me though because it'll be my first time getting rough with someone. :awesome: :colondollar:
but dw i will seduce you like below..you can be a younger version of the blonde girl and i'll be the seductive asian one :wink:

Also...
Younger redhead version. :sexface:
Reply 202
Hey. :sexface:

Minor obsession with Kat Dennings atm.

Original post by Pi!

:coma: She is off the scale hot.
Original post by Pi!

She is yummy omg.
Original post by Pi!

:sexface:
im studying a graduate degree in science but from australia.thinking of coming to the UK for exchange.
I know there are a number of accents and i like them all liek cockney, geordie, scouse, the posh queen's accent, birmingham and london accents.
which one do you have ? :wink: and what would i need to do to hear it :smile:

Ah that's cool. Well, I don't know what my accent is lol. You would need to add me on Skype to have a slight chance of hearing it lol. Inbox me, if you want :smile:
Reply 207
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:sexface:

Original post by amyshamblesxx
:coma: She is off the scale hot.

Original post by ViceVersa
She is yummy omg.

It's actually not fair. :frown:
Original post by Pi!

:console: Don't worry you'll have your own Kat one day. :awesome:
Just like I'll have my own Helena. :moon:
:laugh:
Original post by Pi!

I know :moon:
Also...
Younger redhead version. :sexface:

Redheads are hot :sexface: My first redhead crush was gerri halliwell..hehe :colondollar:
one of the most famous lesbians was a redhead :smile:

sooo..do you have skype :smile: i mean you know just in case you want to discuss something biological :smile:
Original post by Educate95
Ah that's cool. Well, I don't know what my accent is lol. You would need to add me on Skype to have a slight chance of hearing it lol. Inbox me, if you want :smile:

Don't worry...i have many years of experience figuring out british accents :smile: Let me help you explore you..your accent :smile:lol. I have skype. i'll inbox you for your skype details. Perhaps we can all have a group skype convo jk. Hope you don't mind me asking you to repeat things so i can hear your voice again. :smile:
:console: Don't worry you'll have your own Kat one day. :awesome:
Just like I'll have my own Helena. :moon:
:laugh:

what type of accent do you have? and are you light coloured red head or dark redheaded?

Here is another awesome lesbian redhead video. This time you can be the redhead but i'll be the blonde one jk lol.

(edited 11 years ago)
Redheads are hot :sexface: My first redhead crush was gerri halliwell..hehe :colondollar:
one of the most famous lesbians was a redhead :smile:

sooo..do you have skype :smile: i mean you know just in case you want to discuss something biological :smile:

:sexface: oooh, corsets! :awesome:

:no: No, I don't have skype. :console:
what type of accent do you have? and are you light coloured red head or dark redheaded?

Here is another awesome lesbian redhead video. This time you can be the redhead but i'll be the blonde one jk lol.

I don't really think I have an accent :laugh:

My hairs sort of this shade

Spoiler

:sexface: oooh, corsets! :awesome:

:no: No, I don't have skype. :console:

corsets are nice :sexface: you like lesbian victorian era dramas :smile:

awww no skype :frown: you should think about getting it tho..its pretty awesome..even for chatting to with local friends.

do you watch candy bar girls? have you ever been to candy bar?
I don't really think I have an accent :laugh:

My hairs sort of this shade

Spoiler

i think u do. bet i could figure it out :smile: we could even have a bet on it..if i lose i get to massage you..and you can choose the location and if i win the bet you have to lock lips with me. :laugh: jk :colondollar::smile:
you have nice hair colour :smile:
corsets are nice :sexface: you like lesbian victorian era dramas :smile:

awww no skype :frown: you should think about getting it tho..its pretty awesome..even for chatting to with local friends.

do you watch candy bar girls? have you ever been to candy bar?

I don't even have a webcam :lol:

I watched a bit of it and I wasn't sure really what to make of it, it seemed a bit stereotypical as a lot of them were white middle class. I've never been there :moon: In fact I've never been to a gay bar. My friends says she's going to drag me to one next semester. :laugh: Yay! :awesome:
i think u do. bet i could figure it out :smile: we could even have a bet on it..if i lose i get to massage you..and you can choose the location and if i win the bet you have to lock lips with me. :laugh: jk :colondollar::smile:
you have nice hair colour :smile:

:sexface: Sounds like you win whether or not i do :laugh:
I don't even have a webcam :lol:

I watched a bit of it and I wasn't sure really what to make of it, it seemed a bit stereotypical as a lot of them were white middle class. I've never been there :moon: In fact I've never been to a gay bar. My friends says she's going to drag me to one next semester. :laugh: Yay! :awesome:

i don't need a webcam just the sound of your voice :smile: alternatively you can send me a sample though voice clip. and i can reply back. lol. :smile:
yeh i guess there's not that much variety. Sugar rush has a bit more diversity...

but also check out mistresses :smile:

one is aussie like me and the other is british hehe..the caucasian one is australian and the british one is asian.Opposite to our situation
thats hot :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest