The Student Room Group

Dual degree

Is it possible to do Bsc Finance whilst doing MBBS?

Also what careers could i have with an MBBS degree and a masters in finance?
Reply 1
bumpidiboooo
To look at your other threads, you need to figure out what is most important: your aspirations (finance) or your parents wishes (medicine). Choose one and then do it. It is time for your to be independent, make your own choices - you will live longer than your parents.

If you try to do two degrees you will probably do badly in both, and you won't be happy with yourself. Not to mention, if either university found out you were moonlighting, they would probably be very displeased. And I certainly wouldn't want to be treated by a doctor who'd done finance at the same time as his bachelors degree.
Reply 3
Original post by nonswimmer
To look at your other threads, you need to figure out what is most important: your aspirations (finance) or your parents wishes (medicine). Choose one and then do it. It is time for your to be independent, make your own choices - you will live longer than your parents.

If you try to do two degrees you will probably do badly in both, and you won't be happy with yourself. Not to mention, if either university found out you were moonlighting, they would probably be very displeased. And I certainly wouldn't want to be treated by a doctor who'd done finance at the same time as his bachelors degree.

a) I can't do finance , i wont have the money to pay for uni, so im sorta forced into doing medicine
b) i meant do it at the same university as a dual-degree like how some other degrees are e.g maths/economics etc
c) im very good at multitasking :biggrin: hahaha
Original post by kinglynx
b) i meant do it at the same university as a dual-degree like how some other degrees are e.g maths/economics etc

There's no such thing as medicine joint honours like what you seem to be looking for :no:
Reply 5
Original post by Potally_Tissed
There's no such thing as medicine joint honours like what you seem to be looking for :no:

damn :/ ah well ill figure something out, thanks !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending