How many bi/lesbian girls are on here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilabs
I hope I have a girlfriend, someday, soon.*looks up at the stars*
Men are just too different.

Same :moon:
Reply 241
Original post by indianaussie
thanks. its nice to see lots of straight guys supporting gay people. It definitely helps with acceptance. A lot of lesbian friends have straight friends. There's this misconception that if you're a gay girl you don't like guys but its not true. They can have a good friendship if there is respect like with gay guys and straight girls.

I agree with everything you said :smile:
Original post by lilabs
MEN ARE JUST TOO DIFFERENT.

Well, they would be, wouldn't they? :lolwut:
Reply 243
Original post by Kerr Avon
Well, they would be, wouldn't they? :lolwut:

Yes :smile:
Yes I wanna know

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by lilabs
Men are just too different.

Ahh same here. :/
Reply 246
Original post by Educate95
Ahh same here. :/

We will get there :biggrin:
Yes girls are amazing. Those soft bodies, those tender curves and those full lips..not to mention the other things just girls have..not physically but emotionally and everything. :wink: :P
Straight guys are so lucky to have such ample supply and such a selection. I hope they appreciate that.

same sex love between girls crosses all countries/religions/races even in forbidden countries like this movie set in Iran. Def a recommended watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk2NCGdgEao&feature=related
(edited 11 years ago)
Yes girls are amazing. Those soft bodies, those tender curves and those full lips..not to mention the other things just girls have..not physically but emotionally and everything. :wink: :P
Straight guys are so lucky to have such ample supply and such a selection. I hope they appreciate that.

same sex love between girls crosses all countries/religions/races even in forbidden countries like this movie set in Iran. Def a recommended watch.

:coma:

Me gusta!
(edited 11 years ago)

If only I could obtain one.
Although yes, I can see why lesbians and bisexual girls like girls. They're actually stunning.
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:coma:

Me gusta!

It's hot right?

We can kiss like that and this once we have that back massage :wink:

Original post by jam277
If only I could obtain one.
Although yes, I can see why lesbians and bisexual girls like girls. They're actually stunning.

Obtain a girl? Or a persian girl like in the video? I don't know if the girls in that movie are gay but there are def stunning gay girls out there. People assume gay girls are all butch when actually there are a lot of feminine ones out there as well. Choice of clothes has little to do with sexual orientation..the straight looking ones are more undercover.

Like Jessica Clarke in video below is a gay girl and a model but few would pick it up and actually a lot of models are bi.

I think gay and bi girls can provide good tips to straight guys if they want it. I don't think there's that much difference between straight girls and the others. Straight guys have so much variety and choice in girls so they're def lucky. I think the key to attracting a girl is being confident, secure and letting her know how you feel. I've read a lot of threads in the relationship section but ive never really faced issues attracting girls and i'm not that good looking but i don't think its that difficult. Though i think straight girls are slightly more shallow than the rest and they've got more choice so they can be picky i guess. Its a myth that gay girls don't like guys. It's the girls that have relationships with guys that didnt work out are the ones who have these negative feelings not gay girls. Lot of lesbian/bi girls have heaps of straight guy friends..its just the lesbian ones are not sexually attracted to them.
I also think gay guy love is also really beautiful but i think i'm just into forbidden love stories. Straight love scenes can also be beautiful but they're all beautiful in their own way i guess.
Obtain a girl? Or a persian girl like in the video? I don't know if the girls in that movie are gay but there are def stunning gay girls out there. People assume gay girls are all butch when actually there are a lot of feminine ones out there as well. Choice of clothes has little to do with sexual orientation..the straight looking ones are more undercover.

Like Jessica Clarke in video below is a gay girl and a model but few would pick it up and actually a lot of models are bi.

I think gay and bi girls can provide good tips to straight guys if they want it. I don't think there's that much difference between straight girls and the others. Straight guys have so much variety and choice in girls so they're def lucky. I think the key to attracting a girl is being confident, secure and letting her know how you feel. I've read a lot of threads in the relationship section but ive never really faced issues attracting girls and i'm not that good looking but i don't think its that difficult. Though i think straight girls are slightly more shallow than the rest and they've got more choice so they can be picky i guess. Its a myth that gay girls don't like guys. It's the girls that have relationships with guys that didnt work out are the ones who have these negative feelings not gay girls. Lot of lesbian/bi girls have heaps of straight guy friends..its just the lesbian ones are not sexually attracted to them.
I also think gay guy love is also really beautiful but i think i'm just into forbidden love stories. Straight love scenes can also be beautiful but they're all beautiful in their own way i guess.

Obtain a girl, as in just get a girl lol. Because of the way you were describing them, you gotta love girls, as much as I think they're boring, I just can't imagine a world without women.

Oh, I think that's my problem. I hate opening up to people, I can tell when a girl likes me which is what makes it so stupid, I think it's the case that I barely try hard enough, although I actually talk to them when I can, just that the ones who I think like me don't talk to me that much. I know that gay girls are friends with guys, not all lesbians are raging feminists who hate men like you said.
Original post by jam277
Obtain a girl, as in just get a girl lol. Because of the way you were describing them, you gotta love girls, AS MUCH AS I THINK THEY'RE BORING, I just can't imagine a world without women.

Oh, I think that's my problem. I hate opening up to people, I can tell when a girl likes me which is what makes it so stupid, I think it's the case that I barely try hard enough, although I actually talk to them when I can, just that the ones who I think like me don't talk to me that much. I know that gay girls are friends with guys, not all lesbians are raging feminists who hate men like you said.

If you mention that on the first date, no wonder you can't get, sorry, obtain, a girl. :facepalm:
If you mention that on the first date, no wonder you can't get, sorry, obtain, a girl. :facepalm:

Have you heard of something called a joke? I understand it's hard to tell the tone on the internet, but I'm not that misogynist who forces women to make sandwiches mate.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by jam277
Have you heard of something called a joke? I understand it's hard to tell the tone on the internet, but I'm not that misogynist who forces women to make sandwiches mate.

Aha, sorry. :sadnod: Yeah, but I've been on TSR so long now I can never tell anymore.:biggrin: Accept my apologies. :jumphug:
Aha, sorry. :sadnod: Yeah, but I've been on TSR so long now I can never tell anymore.:biggrin: Accept my apologies. :jumphug:

I can't accept your apology :frown:
No worries, I think I should take a break from TSR, I haven't been off it unless I have no internet access whatsoever. Maybe I should go outside...
It's hot right?

We can kiss like that and this once we have that back massage :wink:

Sure :sexface:

:lovehug:
Reply 258
God I want a girlfriend :emo:

Original post by R4INBOW
God I want a girlfriend :emo:

This :emo: