Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Falcon91)
    In7 Shockwavez

(I've really got to get that changed haha)

I think I've found my place once more as Wukong, taking a bit of a break from playing AP casters/support. But for the life of me, I cannot play an AD carry it would seem.

Edit: Did you warn you cyfer :P
    It wasn't our play that lost the game, it was the mentality. I've seen teams come back from worse than that and win. Everyone just gave up, with even a surrender vote coming out in the end.

Anyways, I'm going to get skype because the chat always goes by too fast to read.

Just got skype? Does anyone else have it, and usernames?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cyfer)
    It wasn't our play that lost the game, it was the mentality. I've seen teams come back from worse than that and win. Everyone just gave up, with even a surrender vote coming out in the end.

Anyways, I'm going to get skype because the chat always goes by too fast to read.
    True, I try to not surrender but I think with Vayne/Yorick revive we really had our work cut out. Ah I thought you and Mex may have been on skype together, yeah its deffo helpful.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Falcon91)
    In7 Shockwavez

(I've really got to get that changed haha)

I think I've found my place once more as Wukong, taking a bit of a break from playing AP casters/support. But for the life of me, I cannot play an AD carry it would seem.

Edit: Did you warn you cyfer :P
    I really like Wukong. I find he has some early mana issues top if you find yourself needing to trade with the likes of Garen (which of course you should avoid) but I have carried many games with Wukong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cyfer)

Just got skype? Does anyone else have it, and usernames?
    I'm on skype, I'll tell you my username in game next time, I don't want a load of random adds on that as I actually use it for real life stuff as well

Sorry if I was negative in that last game, I did get demoralised but I still kept trying to play and to win right up until they were at our nexus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_E_X)
    I'm on skype, I'll tell you my username in game next time, I don't want a load of random adds on that as I actually use it for real life stuff as well
    My exact thinking.

I don't have a camera though although that shouldn't be a problem.

ReputationRep:
    Ok I gave in! Get adding! my add is Jintachi

ReputationRep:
    Spotted this thread by "mistake". Add me and let's get a game going guys.

Username- Kenshin x H

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_E_X)
    Yeah go for it, of course

Now will you stop saying "I'm not even that good"?

Congrats If you can get to 1250 ELO then I think that's bronze, which is when you get a reward at the end of the season. Well done!
    Hey, how can you find out your ELO? Really want to find out how bad I am

ReputationRep:
    I need to stop falling asleep at me PC

I woke up to so many missed invites

(Original post by Lelouch04)
    Hey, how can you find out your ELO? Really want to find out how bad I am
    ELO is only visible for ranked games. Your ELO for normal games is hidden, but there are ways to find it

Edit: Look slike you've odne 1 ranked game, you need to do all 10 placement games before your ELO becomes ranked

ReputationRep:
    anybodys wins been reset?
    aparently ive got 12 wins ?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Tried lanewick earlier for the first time. That **** is legit. First time was against Mundo and as soon as I got a couple of items I could just farm and completely ignore him as he couldn't win trades and I could heal his cleaver damage faster than he could do it. In another game I accidentally didn't pick and was given Eve when we needed an AD carry bot (I don't play Eve) and Singed left after 4 minutes so it was 4 v 5 (and they had a Nasus free farming top). Me and a Jax did our best and we got all three inhibs but when they hit lvl 18 they beat us in a teamfight and just pushed through to win :*(

Anyway, I will be available for games today if anyone wants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Tried lanewick earlier for the first time. That **** is legit. First time was against Mundo and as soon as I got a couple of items I could just farm and completely ignore him as he couldn't win trades and I could heal his cleaver damage faster than he could do it. In another game I accidentally didn't pick and was given Eve when we needed an AD carry bot (I don't play Eve) and Singed left after 4 minutes so it was 4 v 5 (and they had a Nasus free farming top). Me and a Jax did our best and we got all three inhibs but when they hit lvl 18 they beat us in a teamfight and just pushed through to win :*(

WW top is so strong yeah. When I first started playing ranked on my side (OTrice) I played him a bit at low ELO to climb, I ended up with an 80% win rate on him. I like to pick him vs AD heavy teams, when building frozen heart would be good, as I think that's core on him. Eg if they had Vayne bot and Udyr jungle, I would definitely try to pick WW. I take flash ignite on him...damn I want to play WW now
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by M_E_X)
    WW top is so strong yeah. When I first started playing ranked on my side (OTrice) I played him a bit at low ELO to climb, I ended up with an 80% win rate on him. I like to pick him vs AD heavy teams, when building frozen heart would be good, as I think that's core on him. Eg if they had Vayne bot and Udyr jungle, I would definitely try to pick WW. I take flash ignite on him...damn I want to play WW now
    Those were some decent games

ReputationRep:

WW top is useless in my opinion. Sure he can survive pretty much anything but in teamfights he is worth nothing. All he contributes is his R which is pitiful, and he has no damage. He is one of those Mundo-esque champions that you can just ignore. Cho'gath on the other hand is viable because he has a knock-up, silence and true damage.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno what Mundo you've been building but my Mundo does tons of damage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweetcorn_1)
    Dunno what Mundo you've been building but my Mundo does tons of damage.
    Mundo is a trade off between choosing either damage or tankiness.

The former is too squishy for an AD with a crappy escape, the latter has no damage.

For damage I rush a Wit's end so that I can synergise with his E. After that I go frozen mallet and atma's, with an IE if I have time.

Lots of damage, but not tanky enough to justify choosing him, hence why he is not viable.

ReputationRep:
    Mundo is one of the best champions in the game lol. His E at level 5 gives you like 100 damage + more depending on your health.

eta: Shocking damage at first 3 levels, nobody expects 25% of their health gone in one hit. One of the fastest clears in the game, I can kill both red and blue and still get to their red on time to kill the enemy jungler if it's an amumu or warwick (any character which waits for smite to kill 2nd buff).

ReputationRep:
    Those were some decent games
    Were you Ohai on TS?

I was Graves/Jarvan
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by danny111)
    Were you Ohai on TS?

I was Graves/Jarvan
    I was yes

Gragas/Shen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cyfer)
    Mundo is a trade off between choosing either damage or tankiness.

The former is too squishy for an AD with a crappy escape, the latter has no damage.

For damage I rush a Wit's end so that I can synergise with his E. After that I go frozen mallet and atma's, with an IE if I have time.

Lots of damage, but not tanky enough to justify choosing him, hence why he is not viable.
    You don't rush Wit's End on Mundo. He synergises more with hp. You either start spirit visage, or go straight for warmogs. I usually rush heart of gold (get it after early first back), then gank and clear jungle to go boots and the I usually go warmogs. Then when you have warmogs and ult u can tower dive like a baws and if ur lanes are good shud get kills.

If I want to gank more early then I max W because with ur slow from q and constant dmg from W is very strong early game.

http://www.lolpro.com/guides/dr-mund...o-guide-jungle

pretty solid guide. mundo's job isnt doing dmg late game, but he is very good at kiting with his q. it actually does solid dmg, 25% of current health (minus MR ofc) so you should try to kite enemy ap/ad. And if this 3.5 - 4k mundo goes onto a squishy they more often than not get scared and attack him and not your squishies. He is not the typical jungler who should provide cc for engage or protect ad carry.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.