Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I want to go travelling with someone - anyone? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys , wow alot of responses. I'm going off to work in 10 minutes but I will respond to all the people after work, later today.

But as for where I want to go - I'm very open minded. I only have about 15 days off of work so I was thinking of going away for a maximum of 10 days really. As for where? Very open minded. I'm not 100% sure yet how the interrailing system works .... but I'm very open as to how many places are worth visiting and where.

Anyways I'll respond properly later.

EDIT: My idea was Europe. So no not China, not at this time.

ReputationRep:
    To the poster who suggested Prague, Bucharest etc

I think considering I have not travelled Europe much before ... I would prefer to initially see the likes of Spain, Italy etc first before I venture out to the more particular places like Bucharest etc But as I said before ... I really want to get travelling .. and with 1 person (at least, maybe more). So who knows. I'll PM you in a bit, bucharest guy. Bed time now, night.

ReputationRep:
    How about iraq?

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.