Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

GCSE ICT AQA help!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Aight, so I am doing AQA ICT and I genuinely have no idea about what I am meant to do for Friday's exam :/. We spent the last two years doing coursework and have spent no time on the actual papers... Can any one list the topics we need to know?? Thanks (y)
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried using BBC bitesize? That's what our teacher used for us because he was too lazy to actually teach us

ReputationRep:
    Teach-ict site is great! all the old material is free and our school say its fine to use
    I also hav a revision guide and could list all the topics in it? that way u hav some idea what we need to know?

ReputationRep:
    Yes please!! I haven't had anyhelp at all from my teacher, he hasn't even given us books/sources so that wuld e appreciated

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    im doing the same exam next year i was wonderign if you had any revision notes i could use. Thanks

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.