The Student Room Group

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Hi lesbos

how could you like men :redface: men are just so delicious but whatever you want :smile:
Reply 261
Original post by indianaussie
People assume gay girls are all butch when actually there are a lot of feminine ones out there as well. Choice of clothes has little to do with sexual orientation..the straight looking ones are more undercover.

I get told I look too straight to be a lesbian which is annoying and pretty nasty. Being very feminine myself i want a sweet and sexy feminine girl. Seems to be an impossible task at the moment!

The girls i've spoken to who are stunning and bisexual always seem to have boyfriends, its very frustrating.
Original post by Char081
I dunno! My parents are religious. And my mum is always trying to set me up with men. theres only so many times i can politely decline!

My mum still tries to do that now with me... I think the reply of man boobs aren't boobs mum is wearing a little thin..
Original post by Char081
I get told I look too straight to be a lesbian which is annoying and pretty nasty. Being very feminine myself i want a sweet and sexy feminine girl. Seems to be an impossible task at the moment!

The girls i've spoken to who are stunning and bisexual always seem to have boyfriends, its very frustrating.

Well you're not obviously speaking to the right girls.. cough *wink* haha
Reply 264
Original post by lcsurfer
Well you're not obviously speaking to the right girls.. cough *wink* haha

Apparently not!

I think its because im looking for a Zoe Deschanel lookalike! HAHA. She is off the scale sexy!
Original post by Char081
Apparently not!

I think its because im looking for a Zoe Deschanel lookalike! HAHA. She is off the scale sexy!

Indeed. :sexface:

:moon: I wish I had a Helena lookalike...
Original post by Char081
Apparently not!

:coma:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent

Helena. love.gif

Seriously... that woman. Love, love, love.
Original post by AndromedaLight
Helena. love.gif

Seriously... that woman. Love, love, love.

:five:
This :emo:

Let's do some setting up..:smile:
I'm ready to be your love slave what more could u possibly want :wink:

U are 18, right?

and with that comment u break my heart :/

Lol
Jk

Have you been reading 50 shades of grey?? hahaha

haha ive been flirting here for a while.
not yet but ive heard about it...if only the main character was british i would be onto it already. Should have been set in london not seattle :P
I guess i will have to write a lesbian version :wink:
i can't help it if i find british girls irresistable. Not too many gay british girls in Aus :frown: I'd come to the UK just for a chance to be with a british girl. :smile:

i'm pretty obsessed with all british accents from geordie to scouse..and everything else in between.
Sure :sexface:

:lovehug:

:wink: after that you can let me fondle your vesicle and explore your concentration gradient :sexface: i can be your australian love slave :smile:
Yes girls are amazing. Those soft bodies, those tender curves and those full lips..not to mention the other things just girls have..not physically but emotionally and everything. :wink: :P
Straight guys are so lucky to have such ample supply and such a selection. I hope they appreciate that.

same sex love between girls crosses all countries/religions/races even in forbidden countries like this movie set in Iran. Def a recommended watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk2NCGdgEao&feature=related

If only plastic surgery had advanced enough that I too could be a pretty and exotic lesbian; confirming the ugly lesbian stereotype gets rather boring. I want to be the pretty lesbian no-one thinks is a lesbian, it sounds far more fun than the "I knew it!" response.
Let's do some setting up..:smile:

U are 18, right?

No... :emo:

Spoiler

and with that comment u break my heart :/

Lol
Jk

:laugh: D'aww, sorry.. :hugs:

:rofl:

:wink: after that you can let me fondle your vesicle and explore your concentration gradient :sexface: i can be your australian love slave :smile:

Biology chat up lines FTW! :awesome:
Hi. I'm new.
Original post by disgracieful
Hi. I'm new.

:hi: Welcome! :awesome:
Hi. I'm new.

Hello! :biggrin:
Hi. I'm new.

Hello :biggrin:
welcome, how are you?