Spoiler

Felixstowe
Summer

Original post by ocelotrevs

Felixstowe

Stunning!
Original post by ScottS_bristol

Hehe, I love a good pigeon photo :ahee:
Shouldn't there be a "Post your best unretouched photograph" thread?
Is there a way to tell when a pic has been edited?
Original post by Miss Mary

Almost every picture is edited to some extent - the jpegs coming out of your camera are already edited (a little bit of sharpening etc.) as well. In my opinion editing is totally okay as long as it makes a picture look better but still natural, not totally artificial.
This is probably my personal fave , I took this down by the lake in front of the Trent and Portland Buildings at the University of Nottingham.Was really lucky to catch this one as I'd ran out of battery five minutes later on the Nikon D40 I was using

Also like these HDR shots I've taken around campus , tonemapped them using Photomatix Pro

I know this was from a long time ago, but i am truly mesmorised by the first picture you have taken. It is absolutely breath-taking and stunning! The place looks ominous yet tranquil with the shadowy figure standing in the moonlight.

Original post by Sir Fox
Almost every picture is edited to some extent - the jpegs coming out of your camera are already edited (a little bit of sharpening etc.) as well. In my opinion editing is totally okay as long as it makes a picture look better but still natural, not totally artificial.

^ This
Original post by DanBrwn
^ This

Yep, you're probably right.

Just got a brand new Nikon D3100, this is my best one so far.
I just can't believe the quality of the pictures of a DSLR. I saw them all on a 32 inch TV and they all look awesome!

Lavender por maineparnisari, en Flickr
Yep, you're probably right.

Just got a brand new Nikon D3100, this is my best one so far.
I just can't believe the quality of the pictures of a DSLR. I saw them all on a 32 inch TV and they all look awesome!

Lavender por maineparnisari, en Flickr

That looks really nice :smile: I have a D3000 and when I first got it, I was astonished at the quality of the pictures!
P1000572.JPG

From the courtyard of Edinburgh castle. I want to go back there - didn't spend enough time exploring :frown:
I doubt I have a "best picture", even just a good one haha but i like these from Morocco

11.jpg
14.jpg
5.jpg
17.jpg
Reply 3777
269981_10150314480736294_1888520_n.jpg
Reply 3778
Wembley stadium :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Maybe this one?

475900_10150710878223560_1099579132_o.jpg

Quick Reply