The Student Room Group

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here?

Scroll to see replies

More videos to make sure you girls have a good night sleep this Friday night :smile:

Sweet dreams.

an australian lesbian couple.

Its a love story between a white girl/and an arabic muslim girl set in Aus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnt__ij9ZLQ

circumstances featuring 2 iranian gay girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk2NCGdgEao

It's not British unless there's some indian curry. I think you guys know that. So a hot British Indian/white girl love story plus a British indian/arab girl story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-J_gKKmIqs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwzCWSNfyNU

A spanish gay girl couple. A good tv series to watch with subtitles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLkjbXMSjo&feature=related

another good place to make a gf would be at a gay and lesbian film festival...while watching a romantic movie..find someone you're attracted to..take a seat next to them..and then when the lights are dim and the romantic scene comes on just brush your hand lightly past them..give them a look while making eye contact..and if there's chemistry you'll sense it.
Plus no age barrier for film festivals..unless its 18+ movie
Original post by AndromedaLight
I'm 28. :/

That's awesome. 28 is a great age :smile: You know what you want and probably you also know what you're looking for. Whereabouts are you from?
and are you single..out of curiosity :smile:
:P
Evening all. :wavey:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
I know. I drove a homophobic lady on here crazy with that one...

Spoiler

are you sure you didn't drive her so crazy that she fell madly in love with you but due to her homophobia she was in a deep state of denial..

:sexface: i like that smiley. add in the tong to annoy the homophobes even more
:tong: :sexface:
Original post by Tortious

You mean morning. :tongue:

Evening fellow lgbt :smile:
As a helper you're just the person i need. So if one were an lesbian/bi exchange student to the UK and looking for other gay girls to meet up with for friendship..and more erm.. also to admire the various different british accents where would someone look?
I thought about clubbing but i don't know anyone so not sure if i should venture out on my own in a new place.
Original post by indianaussie
As a helper you're just the person i need. So if one were an lesbian/bi exchange student to the UK and looking for other gay girls to meet up with for friendship..and more erm.. also to admire the various different british accents where would someone look?
I thought about clubbing but i don't know anyone so not sure if i should venture out on my own in a new place.

A wormhole into an alternate dimension :yes:

Not Lancs, from my brief experience here so far haha It's Straightville :mad:
are you sure you didn't drive her so crazy that she fell madly in love with you but due to her homophobia she was in a deep state of denial..

:sexface: i like that smiley. add in the tong to annoy the homophobes even more
:tong: :sexface:

Maybe. :h: Though she may have been trolling. :laugh:
You mean morning. :tongue:

its morning for me too...hehe but midnight for u guys

:lol:

I'm only a Personal Statement Helper, but I'll try and answer your question!

The best way is probably through your uni's LGBT Soc - I've found mine to be pretty good. It has a few events specifically for girls, and if you go regularly enough, you meet friends of friends of friends...it got to the point where I could walk into a room and know most of the people there! :p:

Clubbing isn't ideal for that kind of thing because it's too loud to talk (:wink:) and people only go there to pull. Worth a try if you're into that kinda scene though, I guess.

Original post by FrozenCharlotte

:rofl:
its morning for me too...hehe but midnight for u guys

Indeed. :yawn: Maybe I should go sleep now... Nighty Night! :sleep:

Not Lancs, from my brief experience here so far haha It's Straightville :mad:

Noo..frozencharlotte say it isn't so. i was hoping for the opposite. London and the rest of the uK were meant to be gay girl paradise for me...compared to gay girl drought in Oz. Like they show on the candy bar girls show.
On my first night in london i imagined going to this lesbian bar..and asking a girl for a dance/drink..and then i say in my most seductive australian accent voice "I want you to be the gold medal on top and i'll be the silver..and then you can dominate me like GB dominated at the olympics.." Then she'd say in her hot cockney/geordie/london accent, "Sure anything for the guest..as you would know we're very hospitable. Cold weather innit..but together we can warm it up." Then i say.."Sounds good to me..and i will show u how we kiss down under." haha lol :wink:

Maybe you, I and biofurmathsphys can change straightville..:smile: together
:sexface: :tong: :kiss2: :kiss: :wink:
Indeed. :yawn: Maybe I should go sleep now... Nighty Night! :sleep:

If i was closer we could sleep together and cuddle. :smile:..maybe spoon. I know it's summer..but ive heard nights can get cold in the UK :P
(edited 11 years ago)
Noo..frozencharlotte say it isn't so. i was hoping for the opposite. London and the rest of the uK were meant to be gay girl paradise for me...compared to gay girl drought in Oz. Like they show on the candy bar girls show.
On my first night in london i imagined going to this lesbian bar..and asking a girl for a dance/drink..and then i say in my most seductive australian accent voice "I want you to be the gold medal on top and i'll be the silver..and then you can dominate me like GB dominated at the olympics.." Then she'd say in her hot cockney/geordie/london accent, "Sure anything for the guest..as you would know we're very hospitable. Cold weather innit..but together we can warm it up." Then i say.."Sounds good to me..and i will show u how we kiss down under." haha lol :wink:

Hahaha if you go with those lines...I think the only thing you might change is their orientation back to straight :rofl: But the australian accent...hm..that might help :wink:

Nah, jk. London is very gay friendly from what I hear. So is Manchester. But I'm in Lancaster, and we are endangered species, apparently :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
:lol:

I'm only a Personal Statement Helper, but I'll try and answer your question!

The best way is probably through your uni's LGBT Soc - I've found mine to be pretty good. It has a few events specifically for girls, and if you go regularly enough, you meet friends of friends of friends...it got to the point where I could walk into a room and know most of the people there! :p:

Clubbing isn't ideal for that kind of thing because it's too loud to talk (:wink:) and people only go there to pull. Worth a try if you're into that kinda scene though, I guess.

:rofl:

Thanks for that. You've been a massive help..and i think you should be promoted to moderator status.
I'm looking to make friends..maybe more..to do lesbian stuff with..maybe a relationship or something.
ive been to one tiny gay club all my life and London is a big city so i'm hoping for more.
do you think any british girls would like an aussie accent or an indian girl with an aussie accent? im sure there are gay brit indians and gay aussie girls in the UK...but both combined would be slightly rarer.
Thanks for that. You've been a massive help..and i think you should be promoted to moderator status.
I'm looking to make friends..maybe more..to do lesbian stuff with..maybe a relationship or something.
ive been to one tiny gay club all my life and London is a big city so i'm hoping for more.
do you think any british girls would like an aussie accent or an indian girl with an aussie accent? im sure there are gay brit indians and gay aussie girls in the UK...but both combined would be slightly rarer.

Yeah, I'd have thought you'd be fairly popular! Definitely watch "Lip Service" on YouTube when you get chance (lesbian drama set in Scotland with a hot Australian doctor in the second series... :fan:).

But yeah, I have a bit of a thing for Archie Panjabi (see avatar :wink:) and don't mind Australian accents, so... :colondollar:

FrozenCharlotte is right - London's a pretty big place and I'm sure there's a fair amount going on. :yep:
Hahaha if you go with those lines...I think the only thing you might change is their orientation back to straight :rofl: But the australian accent...hm..that might help :wink:

Nah, jk. London is very gay friendly from what I hear. So is Manchester. But I'm in Lancaster, and we are endangered species, apparently :tongue:

Awww :/ i don't want that to happen. Maybe ive got no chance with british girls in real life. especially with my aussie accent :frown: Like i'd probably get speechless listening to a british accent on a gay girl live. So far ive only really heard them on tv. never met a gay british girl yet. i had an online british gf but we broke up because of long distance :frown: :'( I miss our long chats and her british accent *sigh*

So how should i approach a british gay girl? anything in particular. Maybe im being too forward..i should start with the weather first, right? I could say "I think it's raining..it's ok you can stand under my umbrella..*que Rhianna's song...*jk" Or maybe i'll just cut to the chase and say "i think you have beautiful eyes.. they're mesmerising...would you mind if i look into them deeper"...and then while i'm looking deeper i accidentally slip and somehow my lips are on hers and we're kissing.

but you've got to admit the down under one was good. u know the double meaning of it :smile:

Perhaps we should discuss this in detail on skype..haha jk
i wanted an excuse to hear your british accent.

there should be a 50 shades of grey for gay girls.
Awww :/ i don't want that to happen. Maybe ive got no chance with british girls in real life. especially with my aussie accent :frown: Like i'd probably get speechless listening to a british accent on a gay girl live. So far ive only really heard them on tv. never met a gay british girl yet. i had an online british gf but we broke up because of long distance :frown: :'( I miss our long chats and her british accent *sigh*

So how should i approach a british gay girl? anything in particular. Maybe im being too forward..i should start with the weather first, right? I could say "I think it's raining..it's ok you can stand under my umbrella..*que Rhianna's song...*jk" Or maybe i'll just cut to the chase and say "i think you have beautiful eyes.. they're mesmerising...would you mind if i look into them deeper"...and then while i'm looking deeper i accidentally slip and somehow my lips are on hers and we're kissing.

but you've got to admit the down under one was good. u know the double meaning of it :smile:

Perhaps we should discuss this in detail on skype..haha jk
i wanted an excuse to hear your british accent.

there should be a 50 shades of grey for gay girls.

Well, sorry to disappoint you..but I'm not British :smile: English is not my first language, actually..but my accent, people here tell me, is Canadian/American. Tortious is British, though :wink:
Yeah, I'd have thought you'd be fairly popular! Definitely watch "Lip Service" on YouTube when you get chance (lesbian drama set in Scotland with a hot Australian doctor in the second series... :fan:).

But yeah, I have a bit of a thing for Archie Panjabi (see avatar :wink:) and don't mind Australian accents, so... :colondollar:

FrozenCharlotte is right - London's a pretty big place and I'm sure there's a fair amount going on. :yep:

Really? I have a chance :smile: Thanks for letting me know of that :colondollar: i guess i should try not to be so cheesy and get so speechless with british accents. i think i have to slowly try to get myself used to listening to british accents so i dont sound so clumsy when i come. i seriously can't speak sometimes when i hear a british accent (like all diff types cockney, geordie, london accents). I know everyone loves a british accent, esp here in AUs, but i didnt know british people liked aussie accents. they're not hot like british accents.

I should have realised that was Archie. I watched her hot lesbian kiss but i don't recall what show it was now. She's awesome..i like parminder nagra as well..and did you know bend it like beckham was going to be a lesbian romance but they changed last minute.
keira knightly and kate winslet are pretty awesome..as is helena bonham carter

im going to have to check out the show. I hope the Australian doctor gets a lot of steamy moments.

Have you checked out this scene from mistresses :smile: shelly conn is also pretty hot and the other girl is australian.
Well, sorry to disappoint you..but I'm not British :smile: English is not my first language, actually..but my accent, people here tell me, is Canadian/American. Tortious is British, though :wink:

I like american accents as well.Basically all the lesbian tv shows ive watched have been american. Have you seen south of nowhere that was interesting..of course grey's anatomy was good. Both Northern and Southern. A mixed canadian/american accent would be quite interesting. If only i was doing exchange in the US it might have been a place close to you :wink: I think you said you also liked australian accents which is a plus :smile: :colondollar:
I also dated an american girl. She was from Seattle, she said she liked my voice.. but then she found someone else closer.

the best part of the clip.. the best way to get over a girl is to get under another haha

http://www.afterellen.com/content/2012/04/lip-service-sets-return-date-and-teases-us-season-2-trailer

Quick Reply

Latest