Don't worry about me - wouldn't want to come between you two. :wink:
Original post by Tortious

:sexface: Indeed. :holmes:

I see what you did there. :mmm:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:sexface: Indeed. :holmes:

I see what you did there. :mmm:

That was completely unintentional! I merely meant that you two already look pretty involved. I can't say I've ever had anyone bring me pancakes in bed. :no:
I see it too, and very soon I am going to be in desperate need for eye bleach. What was seen cannot be unseen o_o

:rofl:
That was completely unintentional! I merely meant that you two already look pretty involved. I can't say I've ever had anyone bring me pancakes in bed. :no:

Sure it was. :sexface:

D'aww... I haven't either. :puppyeyes: You can have a cookie! :cookie: :awesome:
(edited 11 years ago)
D'aww shucks. :loveduck: Reminds me, how's Hattie? :parrot:

:sigh: You can probably guess... I just had a little rant about this on the lgbt chat thread. I'll post it here, 'cos you know how lazy I am Della. :couchpotato:

So yeah. The feelings sort of fading away... Which is a good thing I suppose, took bloody long enough. I think the turning point was her asking me for money so she could go see her girlfriend. :rolleyes: I'm probably portraying her as a terrible monster or something... Heaven forbid I didn't send any.

Oh well we can all dream... :moon: How's you? :h:

It's so sweet you always remember my pets name :awesome: She's good :parrot:
It's good that the feelings are fading, it means that you'll feel better as you won't be so hung up on her! :hugs: You'll have to get out there and find someone else for your affection (and not just Helena :lol:)
I'm good thank you! Life is pretty normal really, nothing out of the ordinary or interesting enough to talk about. Damn I sound boring :rolleyes:
Reply 386

This was posted from The Student Room's app in my head
Original post by DellaLouise
It's so sweet you always remember my pets name :awesome: She's good :parrot:
It's good that the feelings are fading, it means that you'll feel better as you won't be so hung up on her! :hugs: You'll have to get out there and find someone else for your affection (and not just Helena :lol:)
I'm good thank you! Life is pretty normal really, nothing out of the ordinary or interesting enough to talk about. Damn I sound boring :rolleyes:

Yay! :parrot:
True! I'm going to work on the lgbt freshers stall at the society fair during freshers week so I'll get to meet all the new lesbians. :sexface:

Don't worry! You're not boring at all. :awesome: You'll have a lot of stories to tell on your new freshers blog!
(edited 11 years ago)
Yay! :parrot:
True! I'm going to work on the lgbt freshers stall at the society fair during freshers week so I'll get to meet all the new lesbians. :sexface:

Don't worry! You're not boring at all. :awesome: You'll have a lot of stories to tell on your new freshers blog!

Sounds good :sexface: Keep one for me? :awesome:
There will be no freshers blog this year because I really don't care about freshers. I'm not really a fresher anyway that experience has been and gone :tongue: I just want to get started with the work (What is wrong with me?! :lol:)
Sounds good :sexface: Keep one for me? :awesome:
There will be no freshers blog this year because I really don't care about freshers. I'm not really a fresher anyway that experience has been and gone :tongue: I just want to get started with the work (What is wrong with me?! :lol:)

Of course. :perv:

:laugh: Maybe you're poorly? :sick: Maybe you could start to get ahead now, have they told you which textbooks to get? :holmes:
Of course. :perv:

:laugh: Maybe you're poorly? :sick: Maybe you could start to get ahead now, have they told you which textbooks to get? :holmes:

Yay! Free lesbians! :awesome: (Yes that sounds creepy. No I couldn't be bothered to think of another way of wording it. :lol: I need to get a girlfriend :sad:)
Probably :yep: I'm suffering from Haven'tdoneanythingofvalueinthelastfewmonthsandIreallywanttodosomethingwithmylife disease. Nope, nothing yet. Probably waiting for after A level results day. More waiting .... :sleep:
Yay! Free lesbians! :awesome: (Yes that sounds creepy. No I couldn't be bothered to think of another way of wording it. :lol: I need to get a girlfriend :sad:)
Probably :yep: I'm suffering from Haven'tdoneanythingofvalueinthelastfewmonthsandIreallywanttodosomethingwithmylife disease. Nope, nothing yet. Probably waiting for after A level results day. More waiting .... :sleep:

:laugh: Don't worry considering everything that's been written here lately it's not that bad to say that. :tongue:

Then you can procrastinate! :couchpotato:
:laugh: We should have saved some for Tortious. :awesome:

:laugh: you are indeed right. Don't worry we'll take some over to her place..and surprise her when she comes back from uni ..after a long hard day. Perhaps other food would be better for evening. Then we will surprise her with relaxing massages :smile:

No we have to make sure your needs are satisfied..during this intense time period for you :smile:
what about if we want you to come between us :P :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)

:yep:
you may be pleasantly surprisedvery soon..
or do you prefer scambled eggs to pancakes?
Reply 395
+1 more
Hello everyone. :awesome:
Original post by Tabitha.
+1 more

Yay! Welcome!

Where are you from? Are you attending uni this fall?
Original post by Tabitha.
+1 more

:hi:
I'm bi. ^_^ Well, sort of. I'm quite a bit more gay than straight to be honest. >.< I've never really had a serious relationship with a girl though, mostly because all the girls I fell for turned out to be straight. :/ I had a sort of fling with one though. I'm currently in a long-term relationship with a guy, and we often joke about how he turned me slightly straight since I thought I was a lesbian until I met him. >.<

Anyway, I'm going to go and hide now because I feel kinda shy about posting here. :unsure:
Soo...I've actually started watching lipservice, do I get my "gay card" now? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest