The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Is anyone applying to Gloucestershire Uni 2012?

Scroll to see replies

Former University of Gloucestershire student here; studied Criminology and Sociology. Should anyone have any queries and etc, then feel free to drop me a message or quote me, and I'll do my best to answer any issues :smile:. One question I will answer and get out the way now, I didn't live in halls, as I am a resident of Gloucestershire! :smile:
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 141
any one doing Religion, Philosophy and Ethics ? be nice to see how many people are doing this course as havnt seen many im sure there are loads also anyone living is shafterbury halls im in Stroud :biggrin: be nice to know some people before going :smile:
Reply 142
just thought i'd make this thread up to see who's actually going to Gloucestershire uni this coming september :smile: and what course's are everyone doing and what halls people are living in :smile:
Reply 143
im doing Religion, Philosophy and Ethics and in Shaftesbury its 9 weeks till the 16th seem so far away but will go oh so quick
Reply 144
so you just finished college ?
Reply 145
i went to a differnt uni in 2010 but i left in the feburay of 2011 and took a year out and now going back am a little worried that it all going to be like 18 years old and im like nearly 21 lol but it should be fine
Don't worry about the age thing, I went straight from sixth form and found that I was one of the youngest ones there at 18. Most people are 19-21 :smile: I'm going into my second year in September. I'm in love with uni and hope that you will love it too!
Reply 147
Original post by MikkiBartlett
Don't worry about the age thing, I went straight from sixth form and found that I was one of the youngest ones there at 18. Most people are 19-21 :smile: I'm going into my second year in September. I'm in love with uni and hope that you will love it too!

thanks thats really put me at ease :smile: and yer i already love the campus only seen it once and fell for it just cant wait to get moved in :biggrin:
Reply 148
I doing the Radio course, i be at Parks 003! ;D Cant wait! :smile:
Reply 149
Original post by MikkiBartlett

Pfft im gonna be 26 at the end of next month! :P

Doing events management on the Oxstalls campus :biggrin:
Reply 150
Original post by DWC
Pfft im gonna be 26 at the end of next month! :P

Doing events management on the Oxstalls campus :biggrin:

cool what made u choose gloucestershire ? im in fransic close campus
Hello hello! I'm a Second year English student at Glos so if you've got any questions don't hesitate to ask. I'm particularly nosey about anyone staying in Whitehart accommodation as I stayed there myself this year :tongue:
Marketing, Advertising & Communications
Park Tyndale Floor 1 (The most social floor in the building)

Confirmed my offers so shall see you there in 7 weeks :smile:

In Park Tyndale?: https://www.facebook.com/groups/457654324274903/
Reply 153
Hey, is anyone staying in Pittville, starting in september? :smile:
Reply 154
Original post by rosuas
Well i'm hoping to apply for the 2 year course in forensic computing, was going to do that at middlesex but student finance told me i only have 2 years of funding left and i just missed the adjustment period for UCAS Extra which means i'll be applying when clearing opens, that's going to be fun fun fun :P

I am applying to UOG for Forensic Computing too. I missed out on ALL of my 5 original choices so made a change to Forensic Computing at UOG. I have a place waiting for me on the provision that my college can get a certificate to me for my previous study by the end of August. I hope they pull their fingers out and get it to me, my place is riding on a piece of card.

Hope you get your place. My name is Mark by the way, hopefully see you there.
Hi Guys,

any one taking Law LLB 2yr september 17th ?
Park Campus?
which is the best HAll Park villa jenner or others? how can we find out whats the best one? includes? washer Dryer right.
Original post by DancinBallerina
Former University of Gloucestershire student here; studied Criminology and Sociology. Should anyone have any queries and etc, then feel free to drop me a message or quote me, and I'll do my best to answer any issues :smile:. One question I will answer and get out the way now, I didn't live in halls, as I am a resident of Gloucestershire! :smile:

Hi, can you please tell me how are the HAlls on campus? and which is the best one of all, do we get a choice of Halls. say park villa or jenner or whichever they pick for us or we can pick the halls as prefererece wise? pls help.
taking Law 2yrs program starting september/2012
[video="youtube;jFoZiYViCBg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFoZiYViCBg[/video]

http://insight.glos.ac.uk/departments/ss/accommodation/Documents/Accommodation%20Guide%202012.pdf

It's all first come first served now :smile:
Reply 158
Original post by jess27991
cool what made u choose gloucestershire ? im in fransic close campus

Um I just liked the sound of the course and location really. It was either there or Plymouth and didn't feel too keen on living in Plymouth. Where's Fransic close?

I want to house share, but just need to find some cool housemates if Oxstalls people are reading!!! :wink:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my LT26i
Is anyone in St Mary's?! I'm the RA. :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending