The Student Room Group

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tortious
Really?

It's what the cool kids say for: "Aww, you're such a nice guy - why aren't all men like you? ... Haha, don't be silly, I just see you as a friend. :h:"

Ohh... I get that a lot... :emo: Oh dear... Except being a girl. :ninjagirl:

Original post by FrozenCharlotte
Hahaha I resent that! Well, no, I don't. It's true. I told you, I come here to make friends. And the friendzone isn't the 9th circle of hell you know :rofl: And you should be happy I call you a friend, woman!

Or..worried, rather...

I think most people have to be "friendzoned" by me before I fancy them so I agree with this. I have to know they're nice people and not crazy. :crazy:

Well, if you're trying to encourage a person to look at her dating-related options...I suggest you use a more flattering fish to indirectly/casually refer to yourself :laugh:

EDIT: You better understand what I said as something that was meant to sound nice and friendly and not snotty and arrogant :P

Not taken. :wink: Though I thought it looked cute, the sharky was hugging. :awesome:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
I think most people have to be "friendzoned" by me before I fancy them so I agree with this. I have to know they're nice people and not crazy. :crazy:

But that's the point about the friendzone! If you're in there, you're never getting out - it's not the same as being friends first. :nope:
But that's the point about the friendzone! If you're in there, you're never getting out - it's not the same as being friends first. :nope:

Ohhh.... So what your saying is that being friends with someone before dating them isn't the same as 'friendzoneing' them.

:awesome: Wow I'm learning a lot today :holmes:
(edited 11 years ago)

Is it? I've been in and out of the friends thing the last 8 months, with the same person.
We'll likely stay friends, but there is a chance that we might not. Time will tell.

Ohhh.... So what your saying is that being friends with someone before dating them isn't the same as 'friendzoneing' them.

:awesome: Wow I'm learning a lot today :holmes:

:biggrin:
I dont know if im bi-curious.
I feel like im totally straight, the thought of a full on kissing snog with another girl is just nasty. Even though i had quite a passionate kiss with another girl a couple of years ago at a friends home party but i was kind of drunk at the time, she was just really pretty and my ex boyfriend at the time said she was fit, so half the reason i kissed her was for him because its something he always wanted to see.

When i see other girls who i find pretty and are dressed nicely i often find myself checking them out, like more than just "she looks nice" but more of a "she is hot, nice figure, dress really looks nice, her bum/legs and boobs look gorgeous, her hair really compliments her face and look at those eyes/smile". But when the thought arises of kissing her or especially doing sexual things with her... my stomach turns over. When ive had threesomes with a boyfriend and another girl i always tried to very discretely avoid doing things with her. Give me two guys in bed and im all over them..
You girls are so dramatic :laugh: I think that whole concept is all a load of cr@p, tbh.
Reply 446
Original post by Jessica20
I dont know if im bi-curious.
I feel like im totally straight, the thought of a full on kissing snog with another girl is just nasty. Even though i had quite a passionate kiss with another girl a couple of years ago at a friends home party but i was kind of drunk at the time, she was just really pretty and my ex boyfriend at the time said she was fit, so half the reason i kissed her was for him because its something he always wanted to see.

When i see other girls who i find pretty and are dressed nicely i often find myself checking them out, like more than just "she looks nice" but more of a "she is hot, nice figure, dress really looks nice, her bum/legs and boobs look gorgeous, her hair really compliments her face and look at those eyes/smile". But when the thought arises of kissing her or especially doing sexual things with her... my stomach turns over. When ive had threesomes with a boyfriend and another girl i always tried to very discretely avoid doing things with her. Give me two guys in bed and im all over them..

Something tells me your not attracted to the same sex...
Reply 447
You girls are so dramatic :laugh: I think that whole concept is all a load of cr@p, tbh.

Dramatic? Concept of what?
I'm straight but I am very open with my sexuality so I have kissed and flirted with girls. (they knew I was straight so I wasn't leading them on before anyone says anything!)

And I do agree its so much easier to be with a girl. So easy to understand and to be honest, the girls body is a lot sexier than a mans!
Original post by lilabs
Something tells me your not attracted to the same sex...

Excellent! hah

Concept? :holmes:

dramatic-chipmunk.gif
Original post by lilabs
Dramatic? Concept of what?

Of the friendzone. They're all showing their discontent over being put there one time or the other. Read up and you'll find out :P
Reply 452
Of the friendzone. They're all showing their discontent over being put there one time or the other. Read up and you'll find out :P

Aha, I had read it before but wasn't quite sure what you meant :tongue:
Original post by lcsurfer
Is 3 gems 150 points?? I'm not far off like like like :wink: haha

friendzone sucks.... or what sucks more is celebacy

3 gems is 100 I think. Celibacy LOL :laugh: If you use that kind of language, young lady, I think you're another one who wanted to enter the "110% straight and committed to Christianity" thread..but magically and by pure chance landed here :rofl:
You're barking up the wrong tree there - I've said it to FrozenCharlotte before and was placed firmly in the friendzone. :wink:

Oh i didn't mean it like that. I thought she would appreciate the song as its got the US swimmers in it.

I've got my eye on another :wink:
who is leaving me in a state of bother
im hoping she will reply
if not i do have an endless message supply :P lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnvW12UAeT4
i couldnt find another british version
this would be my tailored version of it if i were to send it to someone

hey, i just messaged you
and this is crazy
but here is my skype, so skype me baby :wink:

it's not hard to look at you
all night baby

so here's my number
call me maybe

hey i just messaged you
and this is crazy
but here's my number
so call me maybe

and all the girls try to chase me
but here's my number
so call me maybe

this version is hilarious..makes me want to do a drag version and im not usually into that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCiY1y3uJ3o
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by indianaussie
Oh i didn't mean it like that. I thought she would appreciate the song as its got the US swimmers in it.

I've got my eye on another :wink:
right now she's leaving me in a state of bother
im hoping she will reply
if not i do have an endless message supply :P

:awesome: Oh, who's the lucky girl? :hmmmm:
:awesome: Oh, who's the lucky girl? :hmmmm:

A girl of high calibre, presumably. :mmm:

PRSOM :laugh:
Yes, but which one? :hmmmm2:

Oh, please! The intrigue is killing us! :rofl:

Spoiler

PRSOM :laugh:
Yes, but which one? :hmmmm2:

Look at the picture above. There's high caliber for you :laugh:
Oh, please! The intrigue is killing us! :rofl:

Spoiler

Look at the picture above. There's high caliber for you :laugh:

I'm glad I read your comment to BioFurMatPhyStudent first - since you know who it is, I thought your picture was supposed to mean "man the harpoons!". :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest