The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Kathyn
How does sexual intercourse feel for you (penis in vagina sex)? I have not had that much experience so far it only feels OK

Thanks for clarifying what sexual intercourse is! I've been wrong this whole time
The vagina itself isn't that sensitive, hence why penetration feels just ok to you. The majority of women get the most pleasure from clitoral stimulation.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire S
Reply 3
It's fun. Once you get more experienced and know what you like, you'll enjoy it more.
Reply 4
bump
Jesus Kathyn aren't you going to take them out for dinner first?
It feels like a nice massage.
For me, it usually doesn't feel like anything much. Slightly uncomfortable mixed with either a 'stretching' feeling or a 'poking' feeling depending on the size of the guy. I am probably abnormal though, all my friends seem to love it!
Reply 8
Original post by sekret
Thanks for clarifying what sexual intercourse is! I've been wrong this whole time

This is so funny. Internet Hi5. I've been laughing for the past 5 minutes and was compelled to write something. Again Hi5.
Reply 9
Penis in vagina sex?

Jesus Christ. Are you 12?
Feels good. You have to figure out whether you get off more on clitoral stimulation or from the g-spot. It feels better with a bigger penis, not length but girth that's important. I'm not being shallow. I actually tested it to find out and for me if I had sex with a guy with a small penis, the sex would less pleasurable. For me sex is 'meh' and forgettable is guy isn't doing it wrong but amazing when he's doing it right. Anal sex feels good too but a lot people don't try to find out.
Feels good man.
Amazing...if the guy is doing his part right and you're contributing too. I love sex. It's amazeballs.
You should try anal - more intense!
Reply 14
Feels like being rodded.
Reply 15
Original post by Dee Leigh
I guess it feels good...but I've had no experience yet so who knows?

what-is-this-i-dont-even-2.jpg
Original post by Ham22
what-is-this-i-dont-even-2.jpg

Lol what?

The question is a bit silly...
Reply 17
Original post by Kathyn
How does sexual intercourse feel for you (penis in vagina sex)? I have not had that much experience so far it only feels OK

Is that what happens? :eek:
It depends how you are with the guy and how horny you are at the time. If you're not feeling it it could be awful/annoying as ****. If you're in the mood it feels incredible (much better than clitoral stimulation).
Sex was so boring until I researched into the G-spot and read a couple books.

Latest

Trending

Trending