The Student Room Group

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrozenCharlotte
You mean that show with the dazzlingly beautiful demon and the ridiculously nerdy doctor who ALSO happens to be pretty? Irish folsklore spattered around (albeit probably inaccurately and loosely) and a sidekick who's the very definition of awesome? No, no one should watch THAT!

Its AMAZING! I think I'm slightly in love with the Dr.... Who in real life bats for the same team :wink:
Kenzie is amazing my favourite quote of "bitches be crazy" being a personal highlight!
Seriously the sex scenes in that show are better than a lot!
Original post by lcsurfer
Its AMAZING! I think I'm slightly in love with the Dr.... Who in real life bats for the same team :wink:
Kenzie is amazing my favourite quote of "bitches be crazy" being a personal highlight!
Seriously the sex scenes in that show are better than a lot!

I say we form a search party and go pay the doctor a little visit :colone: I think when I found out there was such a show I spent that whole week watching the two seasons and every time I said "Fine, now I got to stop and go do something productive"...I failed epically :laugh:

And I know what you say about the facebook wall xD I think I'm going to have to start barring my family members from seeing stuff when I start classes here :rofl:

Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent

You pervy, pervy girls :O

God..I haven't had pancakes...(the REAL pancakes) in AGES. But back home we had french pancakes with this milk toffee (which isn't really that but it's the closest you guys have here and we call it Dulce de Leche) and it was incredibly heavenly *__* I haven't got the homesickness/nostalgia and I've been here two months..but I DO miss that :moon:
(edited 11 years ago)

You pervy, pervy girls :O

:perv: You called? :sexface:

Hahahaha and now I think I have awakened a colossal creature of innuendo contrivance! And her tongue is made of....wait for it

PANCAKES! :eek:

:fangs:
Hahahaha and now I think I have awakened a colossal creature of innuendo contrivance! And her tongue is made of....wait for it

PANCAKES! :eek:

:fangs:

Om nom nom.
:tong:

Some one said my name.... mmmm thai super noodles and street food chicken for dinner, so poor here its unreal haha
Some one said my name.... mmmm thai super noodles and street food chicken for dinner, so poor here its unreal haha

I'm sure I can make that into an innuendo for you. :sexface:

challenge accepted....

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/that-'70s-show?before=1317339334. First post.
C, you're the female version of Fez.

Couldn't find the video, though..That would have been much better :rofl:
challenge accepted....

challenge.jpg

The tentacles a la coq. :pierre:

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/that-'70s-show?before=1317339334. First post.
C, you're the female version of Fez.

Couldn't find the video, though..That would have been much better :rofl:

Thank you. :smile:
challenge.jpg

The tentacles a la coq. :pierre:

Thank you. :smile:

had to bring cock into the conversation..... :wink:
I was thinking along the lines of women are like thai noodles straight until wet
had to bring cock into the conversation..... :wink:
I was thinking along the lines of women are like thai noodles straight until wet

It's like the fourth time I've heard the noodle thing in 2 days haha and I hadn't heard it before...now it's suddenly everywhere :laugh:
It's like the fourth time I've heard the noodle thing in 2 days haha and I hadn't heard it before...now it's suddenly everywhere :laugh:

seriously? even my mum knows it haha...
I'll show what it really means :sexface:
seriously? even my mum knows it haha...

Haha well, I guess it's part of the slim percentages you introduced me to yesterday! There's a lot of this world that eludes me at present :creep:

I'll show what it really means :sexface:

I'm sorry, I thought there was only one shamelessly straightforward flirt in this thread (And no, it's not BioFurMatPhyStudent :rolleyes:...damn I had it difficult writing that name lol)
I'm sorry, I thought there was only one shamelessly straightforward flirt in this thread (And no, it's not BioFurMatPhyStudent :rolleyes:...damn I had it difficult writing that name lol)

:shock:

...I'm actually really shy in person. :shy2:

Haha well, I guess it's part of the slim percentages you introduced me to yesterday! There's a lot of this world that eludes me at present :creep:

Ahh Nope.... I just save my A game until i feel it's needed, however it has been that long that I've almost forgotten what it's like to flirt haha
Ahh Nope.... I just save my A game until i feel it's needed

Ouch! I don't know if I should feel slightly offended by that :laugh:

Naah, don't worry, I was just messing with you :tongue: I do have the impression that you must be a quiet, polite girl in person :smile:
Ouch! I don't know if I should feel slightly offended by that :laugh:

Naah, don't worry, I was just messing with you :tongue: I do have the impression that you must be a quiet, polite girl in person :smile:

This is actually my best chat up line in a LONG time it got me a laugh and a kiss..

me: I've just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number.... So call me maybe?

I did it in such a talkative way it took them a minute to realise what I had just said
This is actually my best chat up line in a LONG time it got me a laugh and a kiss..

me: I've just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number.... So call me maybe?

I did it in such a talkative way it took them a minute to realise what I had just said

Hahahaha not you too! But hey, if it worked...:mmm:

If you used that one while in Thailand..then a different country area code can excuse your blunder :laugh:

But if I hear that song one more time I'm gonna flip out and do something I'll regret...and not in the good way!
Hahahaha not you too! But hey, if it worked...:mmm:

If you used that one while in Thailand..then a different country area code can excuse your blunder :laugh:

But if I hear that song one more time I'm gonna flip out and do something I'll regret...and not in the good way!

Well I am going out in an hour.... so will try something then, i have made out with a lady boy that got me 'LAD' status for a while

Quick Reply

Latest