The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull University Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Was there anything cool in the Welcome Pack, I am still waiting for mine :frown:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
I've just got mine. Wasn't really worth the wait actually, haha :/

It's basically the exact same Accommodation/Student Union/Freshers info that's already on the websites, and a lot of advertising for various student services/products.

Not very exciting! :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 382
I love you Hull, missed my tariff offer and they gave me a place without me even needing to beg! Roll on September 24th
Reply 383
I've got in a Hull to study Music!
Reply 384
Original post by Meadsy
I love you Hull, missed my tariff offer and they gave me a place without me even needing to beg! Roll on September 24th

Same here cant wait to start
Reply 385
Original post by josiemay
Hello everyone :smile: are any of you starting chemistry at hull this year?

yep, me =)
Reply 386
Anyone else in the Business School?

I'm doing Business Marketing.

So glad they emailed me on the morning, without that email I would of been absolutely gutted looking at my results.
Reply 387
I'm so happy! Got my confirmation email this morning but I couldnt believe it, so i rang up just to make sure. :biggrin:

I'm starting the Computer Science and Games Programming course with the foundation year and I'll be staying at Feren Hall.

Message me, it will be good to get to know someone before starting. :smile:
Got my place to study History! Sooooo happy! :biggrin:
Reply 389
Original post by Straven
yep, me =)

Me too! I was starting to think that I was alone! :P
I got my welcome pack too. :biggrin: AAAAHHHHHHH
Reply 391
Original post by Rosiegsm
I've got in a Hull to study Music!

same! what accommodation are you in? :smile:
Reply 392
Original post by Caitykinss
I've got my Welcome Pack already! Has anyone else got theirs?

I got mine today! xD
Reply 393
Original post by Ajd28

So was I haha
Im in ferens hall starting physics with foundation year. Feel free to add me, would be good to get to know some people before arriving September 22nd.

Also anyone nervous about the first 2 freshens nights on 22nd and 23rd? How is this enough time to make friends?!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 395
Just got an offer to do Physics with a foundation year :smile: Anybody going to the clearing open day thing tomorrow? Yet to see the uni, is it anygood? :P
I really liked it and apparently the union is amazing so really looking forward to it!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 397
Original post by Ajd28

Original post by josiemay
So was I haha

well im actually doing chemistry with analytical chem and toxicology, so if u meant the just chem course then im not doin the same, but the first two years are the same for i think all chemistry courses
(edited 11 years ago)
Has anybody had any info about the Hull Bursary yet? http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student/money/uk/2012/bursary.aspx
Hey guys, just got into Hull through adjustment. Who else will be studying Computer Science? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest