The Student Room Group

Leeds Met or Nottingham Trent!?

I've been offered a place to study sports science at Nottingham Trent and sports therapy at Leeds Met. Which is the best uni? Like Sports/Nightlife/General Student living. Any help would be appreciated!!
Also I was hoping to do a pgce in PE after my course but not sure if I can become a pe teacher with sports therapy!? I definitely can for sport science!
Reply 1
To make a start, have you had a look at TSR's uni guides?

Leeds Met

Nott Trent
Well Leeds is meant to have great nightlife \0/
Reply 3
I attend Leeds Met, the sports aspect are generally based at the Headingley Campus (below)
LG6.jpg

It has a great atmosphere, and the services are brilliant. The sports facilities are up there with the best in the country. I am from Leeds, and i think its fantastic. The student population is one of the highest in the country and the student areas particularly Headingley are great. There's always something for everyone. I have visited Nottingham and had friends that have been there, they thought it was good too. The best advice would be to visit the two cities if you can and see how you feel when you're there!

All the best!
Reply 4
Loool or looooool?
Original post by Podcaster
Loool or looooool?

Nice eyebrow.
Reply 6
My housemate just finished his degree at NTU studying Sports science and absolutely loved it - Ended up with a very credible degree and has a job lined up, starts next month!

I'm also told by many friends that Leeds Met is a great Uni, though can't speak about that for your specific degree there if you went.

Not really helpful, but from the sounds of it you won't regret it either way. I can highly recommend NTU as a Uni though, and as a city Nottingham is great.
Reply 7
Original post by SophiaKeuning
Nice eyebrow.

If youre being serious. Thanks lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending