The Student Room Group

Weiiiird night last night with this girl

I was at a club, and this girl comes over to me and asks if i'll dance with her because some guy is trying to grind on her.. so she starts grinding on me and the guy goes away.. but then she starts putting my hands on her boobs and moving my hands down to in between her legs and pushing them against her vagina to pleasure her.. I was kind of shocked because I didn't really want to be doing that in a club, and after a bit I stopped for a break but she kept pulling me back in, I didn't try kissing her because I had just had garlic and didn't want to freak her out haha, but we then went and sat down, talked about our results (we both got into uni yesterday) while she had her hand on my lap. We got on well as she kept complimenting my outfit which I was wearing.

When I had to go her friend said to her 'aren't you going to get his number' so she typed it into my phone and told me to text her.. I texted her about 30 minutes later just asking her how to spell her name as she hadn't typed her name in and we had a short convo, she kept saying 'fml i'm so drunk it feels like tonight was a dream' even though she appeared to be not drunk in the club. She then said 'niiiight x' and I haven't texted her since.

So i'm wondering, girls do you normally give your number out at the end of the night if you actually really want to text that person? or it just like a 'tradition' ? I'm not sure whether to text or just ask when she'll next be going out?

I found her on Facebook and it surprised me because she seems like a pretty shy girl on there! Despite what I wrote earlier I don't think that she is the 'slutty type' she told me that it was her first time she'd ever been clubbing..

Scroll to see replies

This is all normal
Reply 2
Really? I've grinded girls before but I just felt a bit uncomfortable when she was basically trying to make me finger her and massage her boobs on the dancefloor, especially when her friends were right there as well..

Should I just text her then? What should I say?
Reply 3
The shy ones are the craziest when they let their inhibitions go :wink:
Mate, this is pretty standard procedure. Obviously in nightclub, being a bit drunk, the fact that it was results' day and all, she's gonna be a bit different to what she's like normally.

Dunno, best not to start fingering her completely but whilst you're on the dancefloor if it's totally clear that's she up for it, you can certainly tease her by touching the top of her thighs, running your finger all over her body. Trust me, she'll like that more than what many boys would do, which is grabbing a handful.

Anyway. You should have kissed her. If you like her, message her again, something along the lines of, last night was fun, will be going out again this weekend etc so see you around (if you wanna play it cool). If she replies, wait a bit and then add her on facebook.
Reply 5
haha well lets just say there will be a few more uncomfortable moments when u get to uni enjoy it and keep some antibacterial handwash on you just in case
Reply 6
Original post by foolscap
The shy ones are the craziest when they let their inhibitions go :wink:

Haha yes it seems like it!

Original post by Marlo Stanfield
Mate, this is pretty standard procedure. Obviously in nightclub, being a bit drunk, the fact that it was results' day and all, she's gonna be a bit different to what she's like normally.

Dunno, best not to start fingering her completely but whilst you're on the dancefloor if it's totally clear that's she up for it, you can certainly tease her by touching the top of her thighs, running your finger all over her body. Trust me, she'll like that more than what many boys would do, which is grabbing a handful.

Anyway. You should have kissed her. If you like her, message her again, something along the lines of, last night was fun, will be going out again this weekend etc so see you around (if you wanna play it cool). If she replies, wait a bit and then add her on facebook.

Wow I guess i'm just a novice then, normally I grind a girl and run my hands down the side of her body and kind of tease them around the top of their thighs, but I don't do anything more unless a girl moves my hands there to show that she's enjoying it.. I didn't want to seem like a creep because she kept putting my hands firmly on her boobs and pushing them, and then trying to get me to finger her.. she kept putting her head back so I did kiss her neck and I could tell that she really enjoyed that, but it was so hot and sweaty and my breath didn't smell great after drinking so I didn't want to kiss her properly.. I guess I didn't know that girls actually liked guys doing this to them!

I texted her about 40 minutes ago but she hasn't replied yet :s-smilie: But I'll hope for the best I guess.

Original post by aaron1
haha well lets just say there will be a few more uncomfortable moments when u get to uni enjoy it and keep some antibacterial handwash on you just in case

Are you at uni haha? Really I knew it was intimate but I didn't expect her to literally try and make me finger her, does this happen a lot at uni then? I wouldn't complain if it were the case haha
Reply 7
In a club, you've just had garlic.

Was this club supplying the garlic?!
Original post by Anonymous
Haha yes it seems like it!

Wow I guess i'm just a novice then, normally I grind a girl and run my hands down the side of her body and kind of tease them around the top of their thighs, but I don't do anything more unless a girl moves my hands there to show that she's enjoying it.. I didn't want to seem like a creep because she kept putting my hands firmly on her boobs and pushing them, and then trying to get me to finger her.. she kept putting her head back so I did kiss her neck and I could tell that she really enjoyed that, but it was so hot and sweaty and my breath didn't smell great after drinking so I didn't want to kiss her properly.. I guess I didn't know that girls actually liked guys doing this to them!

I texted her about 40 minutes ago but she hasn't replied yet :s-smilie: But I'll hope for the best I guess.

Ok well, let me row back a bit there. It depends on the situation, I think really only go past what you said you'd normally do if she sort of initiates it. Or you can gradually build up to it and sort of gauge her response.

Another thing you can do, is say let's go to the bar and just take her hand, cos that sort of breaks it up a bit if you think its getting a bit ridiculous haha!

Also bring chewing gum!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Schmucks
In a club, you've just had garlic.

Was this club supplying the garlic?!

Haha no, I had garlic like 2 hours earlier when I was eating.. added to a lot of alcohol and I really did not want to kiss her and scare her off
Reply 10
Original post by Marlo Stanfield
Ok well, let me row back a bit there. It depends on the situation, I think really only go past what you said you'd normally do if she sort of initiates it. Or you can gradually build up to it and sort of gauge her response.

Another thing you can do, is say let's go to the bar and just take her hand, cos that sort of breaks it up a bit if you think its getting a bit ridiculous haha!

Also bring chewing gum!

Ok yeah that makes sense thanks!

I did actually try the second part, but then her friend fell over behind her so she picked her up and some cockblock came and started grinding her! But she took my hand and just started dancing with me again.

Also again ironically I did bring gum haha, but because it was so hot in the club (literally packed it must have been 40 degrees in there at least) it had stuck to my pocket.. not nice haha
Reply 11
Are you at uni haha? Really I knew it was intimate but I didn't expect her to literally try and make me finger her, does this happen a lot at uni then? I wouldn't complain if it were the case haha

ive finished uni but lets just say the 1st time it happened on the dancefloor i was the "happy 1" after 2mins of meeting/grinding but what was most shocking is that people around me didn't notice, was in middle of the dancefloor and it was packed everyone was doing their own thing haha :smile:
Reply 12
ive finished uni but lets just say the 1st time it happened on the dancefloor i was the "happy 1" after 2mins of meeting/grinding but what was most shocking is that people around me didn't notice, was in middle of the dancefloor and it was packed everyone was doing their own thing haha :smile:

Hahaa, well maybe I better get used to it then haha. She hasn't texted back anyway so I don't think she's going to :frown: ah well another girl that i've lost after geting her number
Reply 13
Ok she just texted back 3 hours later saying 'just lol at me last night, sorry for the late reply i'm at my mates still' shall I just ask her to text me back tomorrow and enjoy tonight? that way she can text me if she's interested and if she doesn't then oh well?
Reply 14
Ok she just texted back 3 hours later saying 'just lol at me last night, sorry for the late reply i'm at my mates still' shall I just ask her to text me back tomorrow and enjoy tonight? that way she can text me if she's interested and if she doesn't then oh well?

Sorry for the bump, but anyone? I don't want to look too needy!
Yeh Op i think thats a good idea :smile:

Just text her saying ''Nice meeting you last night you seem a lovely girl, anyway I'll leave you to have fun with your mate and you can text when your free'' :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by pinkangelgirl
Yeh Op i think thats a good idea :smile:

Just text her saying ''Nice meeting you last night you seem a lovely girl, anyway I'll leave you to have fun with your mate and you can text when your free'' :smile:

Ok, will do thanks :smile:
Sorry for the bump, but anyone? I don't want to look too needy!

Ask her how she felt being a right sexy minx infront of her mates.......
Reply 18
Original post by Classical Liberal
Ask her how she felt being a right sexy minx infront of her mates.......

Well her friends were doing the same tbh haha! One of them was anyway and then the rest of them walked off.

The thing is, she came up to me and said 'please dance with me that creepy guy over there keeps trying to grind on me' and then she just thrusted her arse on my hips and we danced for literally an hour. The guy went after like 5 minutes so I'm kinda confused at that haha. And she kept stopping and turning around to talk to me asking me stuff like 'how did you do in your results?' and 'I like your bow tie' (I was wearing fancy dress for the theme)

Oh and also, I did meet this other girl whilst queueing for drinks earlier in the night that I'm annoyed I didn't get her number.. she also complimented my bow tie (it was a pink flashing one) and kept smiling and laughing at me and making small talk. Her friend then kept saying 'my mate will get with you' but she was like 'no no no' If I had a bit more confidence I probably would have handled the situation better, but she said after that 'you should get some boobs, that's why I'm getting served ahead of you' and then I said 'that's not fair can I borrow yours then?' and she said sure and just put my hands on her boobs (that seemed to keep happening last night... :biggrin:

she then turned around and got her drinks and was leaning forward so her arse was sticking out, and because it was really crowded I was literally pushing into it, but she kept pushing in on me! She then went with her friend and pinched my bum on the way past.. maybe I should add her on FB as she is tagged in some of the club photos? but that might be too weird haha
I like how you didnt want to freak HER out with garlic breathe after she pulled you (a stranger) up to go grind all inside her vaginal lips to scare another bloke off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending