The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
:lol: well in that case... ..... ....

Di'd you like my sentence? :wink:
Of course! :jumphug: Thanks! :h:
Original post by Leelad
My team (Liverpool) are playing :smile: but none are on TV tomorrow, sadly.

I think the worrying about my results really hit me yesterday. Thinking of all sorts of possibilities now about what my results might be :biggrin:
Aw :sad: Oh well. My cousin loves Liverpool, I used to support them when Michael Owen played (:ninja:) but as I say, I haven't really followed it.

Same here, I'm dreading Thursday now. Still, it's reassuring to think that it won't be as scary as next year :colone:
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
What does everyone want to do at University? I'm thinking History or Law

Medicine hopefully. My current back up is forensics....figured if I'm not good enough to treat the living I should settle for the not so perky.... :smile:
Original post by usycool1

Sure, will just add you now! :smile:

Thank you very much :smile:
Reply 103

Great, I hope you had fun? :smile:

She's finally seen sense

It was epic! I was in Africa in various places, and the weather for one was fabby :biggrin: and the wildlife of course
Nonsense, she's clearly just confused, nadal is inferior!
Original post by The.Joker
I feel the exact same! :colondollar:

Add me to the opening post please!
I'll be doing Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Economics :biggrin:

I so want to do good
I assume you want usy to add you to the subject list.
Original post by House MD
I'm afraid of getting anything below an A :lol:
I know that'll come across as arrogant, but blame Cambridge's obsession with UMS :colondollar:

It's not arrogant at all, its the dream really.. are Cambridge obsessed with ums?
Original post by -bethan-
Agreed also, and no, I don't find it arrogant at all! :tongue:

We're starting year 12; that's scary, need to be focused this year. & thanks :biggrin:
Reply 105
Original post by Above.The.Empyrean
Haha, I'm actually far too foolish. Procrastination was my hamartia for GCSEs. I tergiversated all forms of edification until the last femtosecond! Albeit, I'm not worried as results are discordant for me. I don't require the self-aggrandizing facet of them to ascribe my encephalic faculties. I know how sapient I am, and how asinine I am in juxtaposition. I'm just a bumbling, senescence-ridden boy with quixotic hankering. :tongue:

You on the other hand, English, Maths, Science. You're an agglomerate, a profound subsuming of all disciplines into one intellectual entity. I've figurative icterus over your grades. :smile:.

You'll be fine for GCSEs. :biggrin:

Oh how I wish I could be as comfortable as you are! But from your perceptible luminosity and ardor, you needn't worry, even if your procrastination levels rocketed (as did mine, admittedly).
I can honestly say I'm exalted by your compliments, I'll accept them graciously and question them silently :wink:! Good luck to us both and thank you dear!
Reply 106
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
What does everyone want to do at University? I'm thinking History or Law

I'm thinking medicine or maths. I'm still undecided between the two :tongue:
usycool1

Trust me, year 11 will go really quickly :yep:

I'll make.the most of.it.:yep:

Original post by Pandora.
Of course! :jumphug: Thanks! :h:
I'm thinking medicine or maths. I'm still undecided between the two :tongue:

Maths.at Cambridge!! I want to meet you there :tongue:
Reply 109
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Maths.at Cambridge!! I want to meet you there :tongue:

Right, I've changed my mind, I don't want to do maths anymore :tongue: :lol:
Original post by Leelad
My team (Liverpool) are playing :smile: but none are on TV tomorrow, sadly.

I think the worrying about my results really hit me yesterday. Thinking of all sorts of possibilities now about what my results might be :biggrin:

Yay a fellow Liverpool supporter!:five: :yep:
You can stream the match online btw:ninja:
Reply 111
Could you add me to the OP?

Eng Lit, History, Business and Psychology :smile:

Although, anyone who did The Crucible for Eng Lit will understand why I'm extremely nervous and unsure as to whether I'll get the grade to do it at a level :biggrin:
Original post by Leelad
Could you add me to the OP?

Eng Lit, History, Business and Psychology :smile:

Although, anyone who did The Crucible for Eng Lit will understand why I'm extremely nervous and unsure as to whether I'll get the grade to do it at a level :biggrin:
I hear you :console: Horrible paper.
Original post by Pandora.
Could you all do me a favour and describe me in a sentence? My profile needs spicing up, usy style :ahee:

Every single guy on TSR is dying to get inside your box. :sexface:
Reply 114
Original post by g.k.galloway
Medicine hopefully. My current back up is forensics....figured if I'm not good enough to treat the living I should settle for the not so perky.... :smile:

:laugh: Interesting plan! Mine is to go into maths if not medicine, so if i'm not good enough to treat people i'll just stay on my own with my calculus and have little contact with them :rolleyes:
Reply 115
Original post by The.Joker
Yay a fellow Liverpool supporter!:five: :yep:
You can stream the match online btw:ninja:

:beer:

How do you feel about the match tomorrow? :smile:

Hopefully Allen starts. Hoping for a snide 1-0 win but West Brom are a good team so I'm really uncertain about it tbh.
Original post by PoGo HoPz
Every single guy on TSR is dying to get inside your box. :sexface:
:rofl: That has to go in!
Right, I've changed my mind, I don't want to do maths anymore :tongue: :lol:

You said that last time :smug: old.joke :wink: :colone:
I.don't know why... But I want to.do medicine... Because it's a once in a lifetime.thing... :tongue: but I don't wanna be cliche... And j want to do.ChemEng :frown:
Start revising early and make sure you stay on top of your work. There is far more complex work in A-Level than in GCSE :yep:

Trust me, year 11 will go really quickly :yep:

Thanks. Will do. Can't afford to not do well this year.

& that's true, year 11 just flew.
Veterinary Medicine is the way forward! :tongue:

Latest