The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Tuition Fee Payment At R.H

I've connected to Campus Connect and have completed the personal information section. Next up is the fianance, but I'm unsure how to do this?

I am getting a student loan, from studentfianance I have completed everything. On the campus connect however it says, under Fianance - SLC - that 'your attendance has not been confirmed' so what am I doing wrong?

Also, where is the next section 'identity check' ?
The link isn't particularly helpful either as it gives me this:
http://www.rhul.ac.uk/defaulterrorpage.aspx

lol.

This CC system's making my head turn into sphagetti -.-
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Mine also sais not confirmed. Could it be because my studentfinance application was actually for my insurance? (I applied to this because it was originally my firm and neglected to make the change on the SF site when I changed my decision.

Either way If i change my application from insurance to firm uni (RHUL), everything will be ready before the start of term, right?
Id also like to ask about editing the part of the SF application that asks about the
length of the course. Economics is 3 years but i wanted to take a year out offered by RHUL for practical experience.

Am i right to assume that this 3rd year outing will be decided at a later point, along with funding? Or is it even the case that you dont need funding. Does rhul take any money for connecting student in erasmus etc?
Reply 4
Original post by Whitechapel
I've connected to Campus Connect and have completed the personal information section. Next up is the fianance, but I'm unsure how to do this?

I am getting a student loan, from studentfianance I have completed everything. On the campus connect however it says, under Fianance - SLC - that 'your attendance has not been confirmed' so what am I doing wrong?

Also, where is the next section 'identity check' ?

The identity check is something you do in person once you arrive to check you are actually attending and are who you say you are.
Link
http://www.rhul.ac.uk/enrolment/newstudents/identitycheck.aspx

So i'm pretty sure the attendeance thing won't change till then.

Also
Please note, this is not the same as Course Registration or Departmental Induction.
Reply 5
wait how are you guys able to log into campus connect already. I called up RHUL today and they said they give us a log in during September time apparently.
Reply 6
Original post by jlnbello
wait how are you guys able to log into campus connect already. I called up RHUL today and they said they give us a log in during September time apparently.

They were sent out yesterday via email. Mine was in my spam, might be worth checking if yours is too.
Reply 7
Original post by Soule
They were sent out yesterday via email. Mine was in my spam, might be worth checking if yours is too.

thanks man, i was too stupid to realise where the spam button was on hotmail...
Reply 8
Original post by jlnbello
thanks man, i was too stupid to realise where the spam button was on hotmail...

Me too, only found out after I saw a post on here.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my LT15i
Reply 9
So the student fianance thing is not completed until your first day?
Reply 10
On this subject, if we're paying by private finance in installments, can we only pay on or after the 7th September? I'm not entirely sure, as the original email says so but nowhere else has any information.

Thanks.

EDIT: Not the original email, sorry; the fees section of the website says:

"Students must submit their intention to pay by instalments by completing the online application form and accepting the terms and conditions of the agreement. The online application will be available here from 7th September 2012."

Yet elsewhere it says that all three steps of enrollment have to be completed 21 days before the start of term, which I am pretty sure is before the 7th. Now I'm confused.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 11
Did anyone paid 1st Tuition Instalment via bank transfer and received any receipt or confirmation of payment from Royal Holloway?
Er has anyone's Student Finance actually been linked with the rhul account, because I'm still waiting for student finance to notify royal holloway that I've got a student loan :/
Reply 13
Original post by Glass_table
Er has anyone's Student Finance actually been linked with the rhul account, because I'm still waiting for student finance to notify royal holloway that I've got a student loan :/

Somewhere on RHUL website, it says we can take our letter confirming the tuition fee loan to welcome week to resolve that if it doesn't update
I'm really sorry if I'm being totally stupid, but on my student finance account it says it is due to pay the tuition fee installment in mid-October, but on the RH site it says that it is due by 5th October. Will this change on enrolment?

Thanks!
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending