The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
I'm on the app, impossible! :colone:

my computer won't do it either... i can see how many *i* have.. but not others :frown:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
It's ok:tongue::wink: it was dead coz I was doing history coursework and them at the end I had like a 2 hour discussion with my dad about israel and Palestine it was interesting :yep:

Learnt anything new? Apart from Israel being greedy?

Original post by SarcasticComplex
i'll be your face :L or i'll be there with you :tongue:

Lol or!! I'll have a white board and write on that with my back to the screen :tongue:
my computer won't do it either... i can see how many *i* have.. but not others :frown:

How many do you have? :biggrin:
Lol, when I'm annoyed at you :unimpressed: :colondollar: come on...!! Not seeing enough :woo:s

LOL yep exactly I mean you must get a little bit annoyed??:smug:....oh sorry :woo:
Reply 264
FUNNEHZ

[video="youtube;TDfKzReL_pA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDfKzReL_pA&feature=g-u-u[/video]
LOL yep exactly I mean you must get a little bit annoyed??:smug:....oh sorry :woo:

Ask SarcasticComplex... If I get annoyed... I don't know :colondollar: :tongue: :woo:
How many do you have? :biggrin:

37 when i checked just now :L
Original post by MangoFreak
FUNNEHZ

[video="youtube;TDfKzReL_pA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDfKzReL_pA&feature=g-u-u[/video]

Funny? Silly boy :smug: no use of random language :smile: :tongue: or I'll correct.. My mistakes are unintentional you have no excuse... And you're.white! There, I said.it :tongue:
Reply 268
Funny? Silly boy :smug: no use of random language :smile: :tongue: or I'll correct.. My mistakes are unintentional you have no excuse... And you're.white! There, I said.it :tongue:

:lolwut: What does colour have to do with it? Seriously?
Ask SarcasticComplex... If I get annoyed... I don't know :colondollar: :tongue: :woo:

why ask me...? o.O
37 when i checked just now :L

37/270... About 13% of the thread is yours! :biggrin:

i reckon you would be doing :fuhrer: over screen :L
Learnt anything new? Apart from Israel being greedy?

Lol or!! I'll have a white board and write on that with my back to the screen :tongue:

LOL yep I have did you know that the UN in 1947 had a partition plan which involved Palestine having most of the land...but the Arabs declined the offer because they wanted the whole land.....and now war upon war Palestine have less land:facepalm::tongue:
Original post by MangoFreak
:lolwut: What does colour have to do with it? Seriously?

If I was white I'd find it odd if "immigrants" spoke better English... But I'm stuck in a narrow minded place... Not Cardiff.. But generally :colondollar:
LOL yep I have did you know that the UN in 1947 had a partition plan which involved Palestine having most of the land...but the Arabs declined the offer because they wanted the whole land.....and now war upon war Palestine have less land:facepalm::tongue:

Ooooh, sly!!
Reply 275
If I was white I'd find it odd if "immigrants" spoke better English... But I'm stuck in a narrow minded place... Not Cardiff.. But generally :colondollar:

True. The part about the narrow minded place, not the immigrant part :smug:

Aww LOL :woo: :woo: :tongue: I know when I get annoyed and other people know:facepalm::yep:
37/270... About 13% of the thread is yours! :biggrin:

teehee xD i feel proud
Original post by techno836

:lol: that's funny! :tongue:

why ask me...? o.O

Because I taught you...
Original post by techno836

you think i'd be a nazi...? :O