The Student Room Group

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by Tortious
I've only watched half of Season 5 and refuse to watch Season 6, even though the "twist" in Season 6 is the silver lining of the awful, awful drama caused by her making it big in Season 5.

(As an aside, did you know that Jenny's meant to be based on Ilene Chaiken? :lolwut:)

I wish I had never watched Season 6 as well. Kate Moennig and Leisha Hailey were the only redeeming features of that season.

Also, what!?
Original post by Adramelek
I wish I had never watched Season 6 as well. Kate Moennig and Leisha Hailey were the only redeeming features of that season.

Also, what!?

Jenny just rubs me up the wrong way throughout it she irritated me from season 1! Ahh well, i enjoyed s3 the most i think...
Original post by Adramelek

Also, what!?

Leisha... :love:

Yep, trufax about Jenny. It's mentioned in the first few paragraphs.
im gonna give my honest opinion right now, and i will get negged for this.
But loads of girls are Bi these days, and sometimes i don't even think that they are really attracted to girl, being bi is a "trend" now. I am not saying there aren't any lesbians or bisexual girls out there but this is just my opinion.

But I'm Straight :P
Original post by farhiyaserar
But loads of girls are Bi these days, and sometimes i don't even think that they are really attracted to girl, being bi is a "trend" now. I am not saying there aren't any lesbians or bisexual girls out there but this is just my opinion.

Sexuality is fluid. Not everyone who identifies as gay knew from the moment they were born.

I don't want people judging me on how I idenitfy or how I came to this realisation, so I do not judge others either.

I don't really think it matters anyway. We should accept others for who they are, not what they are.

A lot of people do, I remember being in school when i was like 14 and it was almost 'cool' to say you were bisexual, when in the mean time there were people like myself and some friends who were all so confused and grappling with the issue of liking women or both women and men... It's often a misconception that bi sexual means we'll sleep with anything with a pulse and a lot of teenagers just want to experiment.. My cousins are hilarious as they know obviously I am bi sexual and they actually have told people off in their year at school saying its not a 'cool' label you just slap on yourself to be more popular, it is infact one of the least interesting things about me... makes me very proud of them
Original post by lcsurfer
Yup on friday night.... I was rather drunk, there are too many pictures floating around on facebook! but i was really confused because technically it should be like some sort of dream half man half women but I was more confused than aroused haha They were a good kisser mind you

So ladies last night my flirting didn't end in success, i made a straight girl laugh at me and go "You can't be gay your too pretty." to which i replied "Well how about I show you how gay I am" I winked and then she said "Don't cut your off on my account..." FAIL!!!!!! So I'm back at work bored and shattered

I know because i had a massage from one in Thailand. They can be quite alluring. I thought she was a female till i heard her voice but the massage was amazing. I learnt a few tips. It can be confusing so i totally understand.
Good to know they know how to kiss well.

You've got to go for the gay girls mate :P Straight girls only break hearts. But i think you were smooth. I don't understand her reply.."don't cut your off on my account.."
How come gay girls never notice me? dammit. the straight girls have all the fun.
Original post by indianaussie
I know because i had a massage from one in Thailand. They can be quite alluring. I thought she was a female till i heard her voice but the massage was amazing. I learnt a few tips. It can be confusing so i totally understand.
Good to know they know how to kiss well.

You've got to go for the gay girls mate :P Straight girls only break hearts. But i think you were smooth. I don't understand her reply.."don't cut your off on my account.."
How come gay girls never notice me? dammit. the straight girls have all the fun.

"Cut my hair off" was what it meant to say, she thought she was funny...
my gaydar is useless... my best friend makes fun of me because I didn't realise sheldon cooper and Dr Christian Jessen were, my gaydar for the ladies is a lot better but i was getting vibes from this girl big time...

Well it seems karma is a bitch as I am off work with horrible food poisoning or something from a mexican restaurant... never felt so grim as I'm stuck in my apartment (well room and toilet) haha.. how are you today?
A lot of people do, I remember being in school when i was like 14 and it was almost 'cool' to say you were bisexual, when in the mean time there were people like myself and some friends who were all so confused and grappling with the issue of liking women or both women and men... It's often a misconception that bi sexual means we'll sleep with anything with a pulse and a lot of teenagers just want to experiment.. My cousins are hilarious as they know obviously I am bi sexual and they actually have told people off in their year at school saying its not a 'cool' label you just slap on yourself to be more popular, it is infact one of the least interesting things about me... makes me very proud of them

so you get what I mean, i am not judging people for their orientations.
Original post by AndromedaLight
Sexuality is fluid. Not everyone who identifies as gay knew from the moment they were born.

I don't want people judging me on how I idenitfy or how I came to this realisation, so I do not judge others either.

I don't really think it matters anyway. We should accept others for who they are, not what they are.

I am sorry if i have insulted you i didn't mean to. its just the reason why i have this opinion is because the people who have told me or told EVERYONE they were Bi were kinda the type of people that seek attention and want people talk about them.
I am sorry if i have insulted you i didn't mean to. its just the reason why i have this opinion is because the people who have told me or told EVERYONE they were Bi were kinda the type of people that seek attention and want people talk about them.

You didn't insult me. I just don't think generalisations are healthy.
"Cut my hair off" was what it meant to say, she thought she was funny...
my gaydar is useless... my best friend makes fun of me because I didn't realise sheldon cooper and Dr Christian Jessen were, my gaydar for the ladies is a lot better but i was getting vibes from this girl big time...

Well it seems karma is a bitch as I am off work with horrible food poisoning or something from a mexican restaurant... never felt so grim as I'm stuck in my apartment (well room and toilet) haha.. how are you today?

hey icsurfer :smile:
sorry to hear about the food poisoning. That must suck :frown: Hope you recover by the weekend. My gaydar with girls is pretty bad. Perhaps e should work on our gaydars together :biggrin: :smile:
Maybe she is in denial? Maybe she is bi.
wth why do you have to cut off your hair. Tell her its not the 1970s there are gay girls of all types. Has she heard the name of POrtia Di Rossi, Ellen's gf, who is femme with long hair. Then there's Jessica Clarke, a model, and Lacey Stone, a fitness trainer, who are a couple.

And
the famous lesbian handball couple Katja and Gro. Gro has long hair. One is from the Norwegian team and the other is Danish.
"?

i forgot to say im going ok.
anyway some videos of long haired gorgeous lesbians to cheer you up :smile: Maybe if you're bored you can skype with me :biggrin: :smile:

Show your friend these videos then ask her lol
They are one of the best handball players in teh world.
Gro and Katja. Isn't it sweet?

special episode on straight crushes especially for u :P

jessica and lacey

(edited 11 years ago)
sorry to hear about the food poisoning. That must suck :frown: Hope you recover by the weekend. My gaydar with girls is pretty bad. Perhaps e should work on our gaydars together :biggrin: :smile:
wth why do you have to cut off your hair. Tell her its not the 1970s there are gay girls of all types. Has she heard the name of POrtia Di Rossi, Ellen's gf, who is femme with long hair. Then there's Jessica Clarke, a model, and Lacey Stone, a fitness trainer, who are a couple.

And
the famous lesbian handball couple Katja and Gro. Gro has long hair. One is from the Norwegian team and the other is Danish.

And me! :awesome:

Of course no one seems to notice me... :emo: Well, women anyway... :sigh:
Jessica

Jessica's supposed to be the main character in a new lesbian movie isn't she? I think it's called A Perfect Ending:

[QUOTE=BioFurMatPhyStudent;39078103

Of course no one seems to notice me... :emo: Well, women anyway... :sigh:

This. Really though.

And

haha thats what I said back... I was like sorry i left my plaid shirt and dungerees at home...
probably bi curious haha or just a huge flirt i havent decided yet xD
Yes keep me entertained its rainy season and I'm stuck with my head by a toilet.... urgh
Handball like softball but better haha
Original post by AndromedaLight
This. Really though.

:console: D'aww How longs yours? I can just about sit on mine. :awesome:
Reply 598
Helloooo my fellow muff munchers :biggrin:
Original post by lilabs
Helloooo my fellow muff munchers :biggrin:

:hi: :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest