Hey! :biggrin: :awesome:

Got any cool gifs today? :tongue:
Original post by usycool1
Hey! :biggrin: :awesome:

Got any cool gifs today? :tongue:

Of course. :cool:
Original post by The.Joker
Good luck!
Economics does seem really interesting, I'm not bad essays so I thought I might as well choose it for my 4th option :smile:
Can't you negotiate with your school and explain how time consuming a 5th as will be and that you'd rather do 4?? :confused:
If we want to get into cambridge we'll have to manage :wink:

Haha, fair enough :smile: It definitely makes a nice change from the regular Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Physics combination.
I could, but I think that it'd be better to put up with it. The school's pretty good with Oxbridge applications so I trust that the rule is there for a good reason. And besides, if I'm aiming for Cambridge they'll just say that I should be able to handle it :lol:
Haha yeah, that's absolutely true.

This time next year we'll be preparing for the BMAT and UKCAT :eek::s-smilie:

Original post by Paparazzo

:rofl:
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Of course :wink: only if its good :tongue:

I dunno, what thread are you looking for?

hahaha sure :L we aren't forcing you :wink: haha
i already know my A levels :-)
I got lost on my way to the thread... I took a wrong turn into the GCSE forum by mistake :tongue:

haha i would love to that to someone :L xD
Hello! Is this the thread I'm looking for? :colone:
:jumphug:
Original post by Pandora.
I got lost on my way to the thread... I took a wrong turn into the GCSE forum by mistake :tongue:

not like you pandora :O ... you must just be refusing to grow old :smile:...
Original post by techno836
not like you pandora :O ... you must just be refusing to grow old :smile:...
I'm like Peter Pan :ahee:
I'm like Peter Pan :ahee:

hahaha wooo peter pan ..havent seen that in ages :L xD ...btw wherabouts in yorkshire are you from :smile:

I keep doing that. I feel so old!
I keep doing that. I feel so old!
It's really weird still!
(edited 11 years ago)
hahaha sure :L we aren't forcing you :wink: haha
i already know my A levels :-)

I know that :tongue: was just joking around :wink:. Oh yeah, what are you planning to study next year?
I know that :tongue: was just joking around :wink:. Oh yeah, what are you planning to study next year?

haha i know that too :biggrin: xD .. and my A-levels will be ... Maths , Chemistry , Biology , English Lit (AS .. maybe full but not likely :smile: )

and you ?
Original post by House MD
Haha, fair enough :smile: It definitely makes a nice change from the regular Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Physics combination.
I could, but I think that it'd be better to put up with it. The school's pretty good with Oxbridge applications so I trust that the rule is there for a good reason. And besides, if I'm aiming for Cambridge they'll just say that I should be able to handle it :lol:
Haha yeah, that's absolutely true.

This time next year we'll be preparing for the BMAT and UKCAT :eek:

Do you go to a private school by any chance? :curious:
Yeah I guess you should do what the school says since they are good with oxbridge applicants. :smile:
How many students on average go to oxbridge every year from your school?
I do not want to think about BMAT and the UKCAT tests, its too scary! :afraid:
haha i know that too :biggrin: xD .. and my A-levels will be ... Maths , Chemistry , Biology , English Lit (AS .. maybe full but not likely :smile: )

and you ?

Make sure you focus this year, because you need to get great science GCSEs or at least be predicted great GCSEs to be considered to study them further. As for me, I'm doing biology, chemistry, maths & psychology, which should be great :biggrin:
G'night guys. Only 5 more days :eek:
Make sure you focus this year, because you need to get great science GCSEs or at least be predicted great GCSEs to be considered to study them further. As for me, I'm doing biology, chemistry, maths & psychology, which should be great :biggrin:

i shall :smile: i actually ONLY have this year science and english .... and FSMQ (but i will put more focus on the science of course xD... its good just having them 3 to worry about .. allows me to focus in and prepare more :smile:

i take it you're a medicine applicant hopefull :smile:

so am i xD
Original post by The.Joker
Do you go to a private school by any chance? :curious:
Yeah I guess you should do what the school says since they are good with oxbridge applicants. :smile:
How many students on average go to oxbridge every year from your school?
I do not want to think about BMAT and the UKCAT tests, its too scary! :afraid:

The school I'm joining is, yes :smile: I did my GCSEs at a state school though.
From what I've heard, it's 1 in 6 students. Sixth form entry Oxbridge rate is 45% or so. How about you?
I know. I've had a look at the BMAT, it's terrifying! I've decided not to look at the UKCAT yet :lol:
Original post by House MD
The school I'm joining is, yes :smile: I did my GCSEs at a state school though.
From what I've heard, it's 1 in 6 students. Sixth form entry Oxbridge rate is 45% or so. How about you?
I know. I've had a look at the BMAT, it's terrifying! I've decided not to look at the UKCAT yet :lol:

45%?! :eek:
Sounds like a pretty good school!! Good luck!! :biggrin:
Do you mind me asking what school you're going to join?
Oh I'm just going to a better than average state school :redface:
Haha I looked at the UKCAT and practically fainted! I don't think I'll look at the BMAT until I pluck up enough courage :smile:

Latest